UPSB v4

General Discussion / Kammy's 2010+

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:16:43

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="red"]You can vote now here: http://forum.upsb.info/forumdisplay.php?f=39[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Hello everyone, This year, the Research Department will be handling the Kammy awards for 2010. We have quite a few public awards and we would like the UPSB community to be able to participate! Here's how it will work: Each UPSB member will be allowed to nominate one person for each award. You will each copy the list below and type your nomination next to their respective award. When you are finished, simply post your opinion on this thread. Once someone has 3 nominations from other members, they will be added to a public poll which everyone, after 2 weeks of nominations, will be able to vote for their picks for the award. After 2 weeks of nominations, the Kammy's will not accept any other people for the polls. The poll will be a blind vote which means that you will not be able to see who other members voted for unless they tell you. Oh and note that if someone wins the poll but they do not respond at the end of 2 weeks to a congratulation pm I will be sending, they will not receive the award and it will go to the 2nd place person. So please try to pick people who are active! Rules (READ THESE! BREAKING RULES WILL NOT BE EASILY TOLERATED): -You may not nominate yourself. Also, do NOT promote yourself (example: "VOTE FOR ME VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR ME PLEASEEEEEEEE VOTE FOR MEEEEEE"). If people want you to win an award, they will nominate you. -Only nominate UPSB members or people who use UPSB as a main board. A foreigner must be an "Old Timer" (have 100 posts) in UPSB to be eligible -PUT YOUR NOMINATIONS IN A SPOILER. (VERY IMPORTANT SO YOU DO NOT INFLUENCE OTHER VOTERS UNLESS THEY ABSOLUTELY WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU VOTED FOR) -You're allowed to discuss nominations with anyone who wants to do likewise in the Shoutbox or pm or somewhere other than this thread. -ONLY post your nominations and please keep all your votes in one post. -You may leave certain categories empty but be warned, once you post, you will not be allowed to alter your selections unless you have a very good reason. -Do NOT edit your post. If you make an honest mistake, just double post. -Obviously do not vote more than once. -ONLY nominations posted in this thread will be counted. -Do NOT post questions or anything besides your nominations in this thread. If you have a question, simply post in the "Kammy's 2010+ Questions Thread" or pm either me or another Researcher. Be warned though not all Researchers are active or involved in this project. -If no one has enough nominations for a certain award, the RD will determine who will receive it. -Trolling in this thread will NOT be tolerated. -Breaking any one of these rules can result in your choices for the Kammy's to be disregarded completely. Of course exceptions can be made but we want to keep this a slick and easy process. So let's get to the fun part ^_^ Here is the list of public awards this year: =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) Most Popular Spinner [Public] =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Most Popular Modder [Public] =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Hottest Male [Public] Hottest Female [Public] Most likely to Succeed [Public] Most Skilled Troll [Public] Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) For all of you who need it, here is an example: "Hottest Male [Public] Bob Hottest Female [Public] Francie Most likely to Succeed [Public] Joe" So have fun voting and hopefully we'll have a smooth nomination process :) And note that because the RD is handling other various awards, we will not have any Researchers participating in the nomination and voting of these.

2. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:32:16

Oh whoops, didn't read the last post... sorry, so excited.

3. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 04:04:01

I tweaked a couple of the rules so please make sure you read and understand them all before voting.

4. Riley
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 04:36:56

[spoiler=My Nominations] =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] tacohead12 Most Popular Spinner [Public] miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Deli Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) PenwisH Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi Hottest Male [Public] Colin (lol) Hottest Female [Public] colourfulXinsanity Most likely to Succeed [Public] Sam Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) Lettuce [/spoiler]

5. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 06:24:12

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] isuk =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) PenwisH Most likely to Succeed [Public] OG (Formerly origamiguy777)

6. thebloodgod
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 06:34:42

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] @AoD1

7. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 06:39:20

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Erirornal Kraione Best Couple [Public] Pen Ninja and Meitenshi Most likely to Succeed [Public] thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1
    edit: @thebloodgod put your nominations in spoiler tags, put (SPOILER) and (/SPOILER) around your post, except with [ and ] instead of ( and )

8. Riley
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 06:51:07

[spoiler=Best mod] Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Nachoaddict SC Mod [/spoiler]

9. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 06:53:30

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Eriror (sorry shoeman, you seem to have forgotten me D: ) Best Couple [Public] AoD1 and nateiskewl Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi Most likely to Succeed [Public] Van Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1

10. Ohayo
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 08:40:00

SpoilerMost likely to Succeed [Public] Awonw

11. Zleepy
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 08:40:41

[SPOILER="Kammy Nomination"]Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Nachoaddict SC Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Most likely to Succeed [Public] thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 [/SPOILER]

12. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 18:45:18

[spoiler="Spoiler Alert"]=Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] [B]n/a[/B] (I dont watch that much PS videos nowadays..) Most Popular Spinner [Public] [B]i.suk[/B] (live busting FTW) =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] [B]K7 Hybrid[/B] (Tutorial released in Mar 28 2010, not sure when was created originally) Most Popular Modder [Public] [B]Nachoaddict[/B] (I like your modding style, clean and simple) =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] [B]iMatt[/B] (Thanks for all the support!) Best Couple [Public] [B]n/a[/B] (The only couples I know are Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi.. both which I dont know too well) Hottest Male [Public] [B]n/a[/B] Hottest Female [Public] [B]n/a[/B] Most likely to Succeed [Public] [B]i.suk[/B] Most Skilled Troll [Public] [B]AoD1[/B] (it just got to be him..) Coolest Newbie [Public] [B]Lettuce[/B] (he spams me on facebook everyday.. LOLZ) [/spoiler]

13. blahblahting
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 22:02:59

SpoilerMost Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron Mod of the Year [Public] Nacho Sky Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict Best Couple [Public] blahblahting + Sankaku Hottest Male [Public] blahblahting Hottest Female [Public] Mineste

14. Apho
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 23:28:32

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] K7 (does that count?) Most Popular Modder [Public] Nacho =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] iMatt Most likely to Succeed [Public] Miyat Most Skilled Troll [Public] aod1

15. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 23:40:03

Apho wrote:
    Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] K7 (does that count?) Most Popular Modder [Public] Nacho =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] iMatt Most likely to Succeed [Public] Miyat Most Skilled Troll [Public] aod1
    im pretty sure their isn't an aod1 on this form, checking...checking...checking... just as i thought, no aod1 just thought id let you in on that little secret.

16. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 01:56:04

Upper case and lower case will not affect selections. Please only post nominations so to keep the thread as clutter free as possible.

17. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 02:50:36

blahblahting wrote:
    SpoilerMost Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron Mod of the Year [Public] Nacho Sky Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict Best Couple [Public] blahblahting + Sankaku Hottest Male [Public] blahblahting Hottest Female [Public] Mineste
    You realize you can not nominate yourself or the entirety of your nominations are void right?

18. Wind
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 02:56:03

SpoilerBest Couple [Public] Eso and Lotuswing

19. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 02:59:30

AoD1 trolling about being nominted for best troll... self promotion? ;)

20. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 03:04:02

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] S.S.S. mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] SHOEMAN6 <3 Best Couple [Public] Colin colorfulXinsanity Hottest Male [Public] iColor Hottest Female [Public] Burnedfirefly Most likely to Succeed [Public] neXus Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1

21. Velocity
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 03:28:12

SpoilerMod of the Year: Nachoaddicts Buster 9000 6969696969

22. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 03:29:57

Seriously, don't troll. If you want to put that, go ahead, but actually nominate people for the other categories.

23. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 08:36:49

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] Eriror =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder TEK =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] strat1227 Best Couple [Public] Eriror, Nashi Hottest Male Twine Hottest Female Kari Most likely to Succeed thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll nateiskewl Coolest Newbie [Public] thebloodgod

24. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 10:49:37

Spoiler Most Popular Spinner [Public] : Baaron Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] : strat1227 Best Couple [Public] : eriror + nashi Most likely to Succeed [Public] : thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] : AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] : Velocity

25. fang
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 11:58:40

[SPOILER="stuff"]=Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public]: Strat1227 Best Couple [Public]: Eriror and Nashi Hottest Male [Public]: Eriror Hottest Female [Public]: Burnedfirefly Most likely to Succeed [Public]:Thebloodgod Coolest Newbie [Public]: Burnedfirefly[/SPOILER]

26. Explosion101
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 13:59:59

[SPOILER="my nominations"]=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Syrti =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) JC Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Nashi and Eriror Hottest Male [Public] Breezy Hottest Female [Public] Nashi[/SPOILER]

27. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 14:20:19

@Explosion101 I'm pretty sure your "Mod of the Year [Public]" is created in 2011. PrinceXD

28. Explosion101
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 14:21:26

PrinceXD wrote: @Explosion101 I'm pretty sure your "Mod of the Year [Public]" is created in 2011. PrinceXD
    hmmm didn't see that rule sorry about that :(

29. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 15:15:03

@Explosion101 Nacho said if you made a mistake, don't edit it, just double post. But no worries, just delete that post and redo it in a new one.

30. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 15:42:17

It's okay as long as you don't edit it again. If you want to submit something for Mod of the Year just post that one choice in a spoiler.

31. King
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 17:25:32

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) Matt (Hes pretty much full time JEB though..) Most Popular Spinner [Public] Zkhan...Zkahn? However his name is spelt... =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) N/A Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Strat1227 Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) MeiTenshi & Pen Ninja Hottest Male [Public] N/A Hottest Female [Public] Burned Firefly Most likely to Succeed [Public] thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Mah brothaaaa Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) Wolfe

32. Nashi
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 19:24:33

Spoiler Most Popular Spinner [Public] Eriror. :3 =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Syrti. :3 =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Eriror. Best Couple [Public] colorfulXinsanity and colin Hottest Male [Public] Eriraaaawr. :D Hottest Female [Public] colorfulXinsanity Most Skilled Troll [Public] Nexus :trollface:

33. Twine
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 22:23:07

Spoiler=Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Eriror Hottest Male [Public] Clyde Hottest Female [Public] Kari chan Most likely to Succeed [Public] Thebloodgod

34. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 22:44:28

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Random Riley Most Popular Spinner miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year CK mod Most Popular Modder Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator PenwisH Best Couple Eriror and Nashi Hottest Male Breezy Hottest Female Nashi Most likely to Succeed Van Most Skilled Troll AoD1 Coolest Newbie Breezy

35. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 04:43:57

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) young gun Most Popular Spinner [Public] iColor =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) namemory Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Zombo Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) blahblahting and kaku Hottest Male [Public] n/a Hottest Female [Public] n/a Most likely to Succeed [Public] Twine Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) n/a

36. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 05:26:25

Don't forget everyone that your nominations are due August 1st! After August 1st 11:59:59 P.M. no nominations will be accepted. Pacific time!

37. J74Q
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 10:36:42

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] N/a Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] n/a Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Zombo Best Couple [Public] Colin and Cxi Hottest Male [Public] n/a Hottest Female [Public] n/a Most likely to Succeed [Public] i.suk Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] n/a

38. Velocity
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 10:44:44

SpoilerMost Random: Nachoaddict Most Popular Spinner: i.suk =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year: Yelo Mod Most Popular Modder: Guitrum =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator: shoeman6

39. MUSIIX
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 11:34:05

/delete

40. MUSIIX
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 11:36:07

Spoiler Most Popular Spinner: i.suk Mod of the Year: Nachoaddict SC Most Popular Modder: Nachoaddict Favorite Admin/Moderator: strat1227 Most likely to Succeed: Axeeeel Most Skilled Troll: AoD1

41. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 11:45:07

@MUSIIX edite the first post and leave it empty please.

42. MUSIIX
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 11:47:37

@Hippo2626 Whoops forgot that too! Hehe sorry :)

43. blahblahting
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 19:03:02

According to shoeman, my previous post was void because i nominated myself, so here:

SpoilerMost Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron Mod of the Year [Public] Nacho Sky Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict Hottest Female [Public] Mineste

44. Frip
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 20:46:14

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) kirua Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Kam =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Zo- Eriror Hottest Female [Public] Clyde Most likely to Succeed [Public] kcom_2002 Most Skilled Troll [Public] neXus Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) peninja

45. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 22:07:51

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Nachoaddict SC Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Eriror Most likely to Succeed [Public] thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1

46. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 23:21:45

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) shonen Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) SPRiNGFiELD SC :D jk Nachoaddict SC Most Popular Modder [Public] LNT_Phat =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Eriror Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Eriror and Nashi Hottest Male [Public] Twine Hottest Female [Public] MinEste Most likely to Succeed [Public] Hippo2626 Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) thats one in a million in an ocean of newfags

47. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 23:43:17

@SPRiNGFiELD spoiler it please

48. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 05:59:04

@SPRiNGFiELD Also LNT_Phat isn't eligible. He's from VNPSB, and only has 48 posts.

49. Light
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 14:26:23

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Miyat] =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Neptune] =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (Strat1227) Best Couple [Public] (PenNinja and Mei) Most Skilled Troll (Aod1) Most likely to Succeed [OG]

50. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 15:20:22

If i can change can i nominate Kari for hottest female ?

51. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 15:34:49

I'm sorry unless you have a really good reason as to why you didn't originally choose her, I'm not going to allow changes as stated in the rules.

52. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 16:17:57

Nachoaddict wrote: I'm sorry unless you have a really good reason as to why you didn't originally choose her, I'm not going to allow changes as stated in the rules.
    i forgot aout her LOL

53. Juvibubi
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 19:12:30

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public]: Baaron =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public]: Kam =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public]: JC Hottest Female [Public]: MinEste Most Skilled Troll [Public]: nateiskewl

54. Breezy
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 01:04:21

I chose me for everything.

55. Zkhan
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 01:36:54

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.)=[B]shonenbatman[/B] Most Popular Spinner [Public]=[B]Miyat[/B] =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.)=[B]yelo mod[/B] Most Popular Modder [Public]=[B]Nachoaddict[/B] =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.)=[B]Strat1227[/B] Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.)= [B]Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi[/B] Hottest Male [Public]=N/A Hottest Female [Public]=N/A Most likely to Succeed [Public]= [B]Riley[/B] Most Skilled Troll [Public]=[B]AoD1[/B] Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February)=[B]IceFlame [/B]

56. chris
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 00:52:43

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] Matt Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Vicgotgame mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Cloud =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] strat1227 Best Couple [Public] Eso and LotusWing Hottest Male [Public] Vicgotgame Hottest Female [Public] Neotoma (lol) Most likely to Succeed [Public] iMatt Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] thebloodgod

57. chris
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 00:57:50

chrisPS wrote: nominations...
    [spoiler=edited some stuff] =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] Matt Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] G2-CTE Evolved Most Popular Modder [Public] Cloud =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] strat1227 Best Couple [Public] Eso and LotusWing Hottest Male [Public] Vicgotgame Hottest Female [Public] Neotoma (lol) Most likely to Succeed [Public] iMatt Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] Lettuce [/spoiler]

58. Quai
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 13:22:01

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) PenwisH Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1

59. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 18:02:19

Today is the last day to submit nominations! After today, I won't accept any entries and I will be tallying votes to make the polls. Note that if there is only 1 person nominated for a certain award obviously there won't be a poll. And if someone wins one award, they will be allowed to also win "Best Couple". This is the only award that we will allow people to win if they have already won a different award since this one involves two people. Also, all of the public polls will be posted in the Research Department Feedback area so that they do not clutter the General discussion or other areas of the forum.

60. esp
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 23:16:06

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Random: Shonenbatman Most Popular Spinner: Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year: Namemory DC Most Popular Modder: Nachaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator: Strat1227 Best Couple: Eso and Lotuswing Hottest Male: xSpin Most likely to Succeed: AwonW

61. ricesi
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 00:10:17

[spoiler= My Nominations] =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) Riley Most Popular Spinner [Public] =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Namemory Most Popular Modder [Public] =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Penwish Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Hottest Male [Public] Hottest Female [Public] Most likely to Succeed [Public] Most Skilled Troll [Public] Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) [/Spoiler]

62. GigaByte
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 00:47:37

[SPOILER="here mine"]Most Popular Modder [Public]Nachoaddict Best Couple [Public]Pen ninja and MeiTenshi Hottest Female [Public]Kari Hottest Male [Public]TEK [/SPOILER]

63. Sam
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 02:10:42

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] Riley Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Yelo Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) PenwisH Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi Hottest Male [Public] Eriror Hottest Female [Public] colourfulXinsanity Most likely to Succeed [Public] i.suk Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) Lettuce

64. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 14:48:44

Nomination stage is over. The polls will be found in the Research Department Feedback area in the next few days so make sure to check often!

65. Wisp
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 14:58:57

Nachoaddict wrote: Nomination stage is over. The polls will be found in the Research Department Feedback area in the next few days so make sure to check often!
    MFW I wasn't nominated AT ALL, for anything.

66. lolful
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 16:04:20

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] @Lettuce

67. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 16:12:25

Sorry lolful your nominations weren't recorded because you missed the deadline. Everyone can now go vote for their nominees here: http://forum.upsb.info/forumdisplay.php?f=39

68. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 15:22:54

lolful wrote:
    Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] @Lettuce
    Wth i'm not a moderator in upsb ._. i'm a mod only in mypsccccccc