UPSB v4

Pen Spinning Relations / [topic][4.9] Kammy's 2010+

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 03:59:47

Hey everyone, Hippo2626 and I are going to be working on the Kammy's for 2011. The Vault people have basically screwed up and not done them and they are long overdue. So let's get to it! [B]This project shouldn't be too hard. We'll need the following: -Someone to design all the signatures for the Kammy's (iMatt will be designing this year) -People from RD to suggest various titles as awards -People from RD to pick who will win the awards [/B] Also, for certain awards like "Most Popular" or "UPSB's Troll" (these are just ideas and not set in stone yet) we'll be setting up polls for people to vote. Basically the rules Hippo and I discussed are as follows:

Spoiler-[B]Only one Kammy per person. [/B]If someone is eligible for more than one, we'll give them personal choice on which one they would like to receive. The other Kammy(s) will go to the 2nd choice for each category. *However, if they do not respond within two weeks, they will be cut from ALL categories. -[B]We should try to stay away from promoting inactive spinners UNLESS we have an award for that such as "Most Inactive who used to be Active". [/B]In the public polls, we will require the person to be nominated by at least 3 other people and then they will need to respond in the thread. Public polls will then last for 2 weeks before being closed. -[B]If for whatever reason a nominee does not want a Kammy, they will be given the ability to pass it onto the 2nd choice for that category.[/B] -[B]Let's try not to create too many awards to keep the Kammy's exclusive.Try to keep the maximum number of wards under 30.[/B] -[B]Kammy's will ONLY be awarded to people who use UPSB as their main baord OR foreigners who have >100 posts or are "Old Timers". For the "Coolest Foreigner" award, the post count will be disregarded.[/b] -[B]If by some magic, two people are tied in a public vote when the poll is over OR if the RD is in a stalemate over who should receive the prize, the Kammy will be given to both people.[/B] -[B]Winners of previous Kammy's WILL be allowed to receive Kammy's again this year[/B] -[B]People in the RD WILL be allowed to be nominated for categories for Kammy's but once you are nominated and in a poll or one of the top choices in the RD, you can not promote yourself or work on any part of the project that involves specifically that award unless absolutely necessary (e.g. You posted one of the public polls and are one of the nominees but have to edit the poll for some reason).[/B] -[B]And finally, obviously you can not nominate yourself for any award regardless if it is public or inside the Department.[/B]
    How the RD Voting will work:
    Spoiler-Those who want to participate must post in the thread. -Once at least 6 Researchers (not including myself) have posted in the thread, you will be allowed to submit your nominations. *Note that when this happens, we will not be able to change any of the categories. -Please put your nominations in a spoiler so you do not influence other voters and so they may look at your votes AFTER they have voted. -Please do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake, just double post. -Pick up to 3 candidates for each category. It does not matter if you are not versed in a certain area of PS, just judge to the best of your ability and pick at least 1. This is just because if we have a bare minimum of 7 people voting, we can't afford to leave blanks around. *So you may pick 1, 2, or 3 people for each title -You may choose the same person for more than one category however trolling will not be tolerated. If you choose to nominate the same person for every category, you better have a good argument for every category. -Once we have tallied up the votes, any Researcher may be allowed to challenge the first choice of any RD-vote category as long as they can provide a reasonable explanation. The RD can then dispute this decision and take a second vote and this will be the final decision. ONLY CHALLENGE IF YOU VERY STRONGLY FEEL THE FIRST CHOICE DOES NOT DESERVE THE AWARD -Do NOT influence others by promoting one person over another during the initial voting stage. -If we absolutely must, we will pull in people from the Vault who are interested in joining. -You may not nominate yourself. Those who do will not have their votes counted.
    Here is the list from the previous batch of Kammy's from 2009. If you think any one of these is not necessary, please speak up and say so:
    Spoiler Best Style Highest Difficulty Best Power Tricks Most Creative Best Couple Hottest Male Hottest Female Biggest Improvement Most likely to Succeed Most Friendly Top Shouter Most Helpful Most Annoying Spammer Best Sarcasm Coolest Foreigner Coolest Oldie
    This is the official list for this year I have come up with so far. If you think an award does or does not deserve it's place in this list, please speak up! I will also list who will be handling the voting for these awards: =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Highest Difficulty [RD] Best Power Tricks [RD] Most Creative [RD] Biggest Improvement [RD] Most Random [Public] Most Underrated [RD] Best CV Editor [RD] Best CV Organizer[RD] Most Popular Spinner [Public] =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Flashiest Modder [RD] Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] Cleanest Modding [RD] Most Popular Modder [Public] =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award) Best Couple [Public] Hottest Male [Public] Hottest Female [Public] Most likely to Succeed [Public] Most Friendly [RD] Top Shouter [RD] Most Helpful [RD] Coolest Foreigner [RD] Coolest Oldie [RD] Best Troll [Public] Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB.) We do need a lot of support from the RD. I don't want it to be just me and Hippo going through and picking all of them >_<. Thanks, Nacho Participation list (Almost Ready): Hippo2626 Zombo Cloud shoeman6 Pudels Kern Hoiboy

2. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 16:16:23

looks good ill think of some more if i can

3. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 19:53:25

Well glad to see at least one other person looking to participate :D I was thinking we'd need around 5-10 people MINIMUM to figure out who gets what. So Researchers come out of your holes and get with this!

4. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 20:00:11

@Nachoaddict i'm in ^^ personal opinion, i'd say "Best Troll" rather than favorite. As for the spinning and modding awards, shouldnt they all be public?

5. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 20:05:46

Awesome! I'm pretty sure last Kammy's from 2009 were all done exclusively without any public votes so we're trying to just go along with the framework they set up right now. I changed a lot of awards to public but we don't want to overwhelm people with too many awards so I basically chose, with Hippo's intuition, the titles that seemed to be most "public" related to be public votes.

6. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 20:12:56

Are non-RD people allowed to nominate? Personally, I think there are too many awards, some are a bit irrelevant. Also, I think cleanest modder should be changed to public, because people can vote based on the SOYP posts. I dunno about innovative/creative. Most mods I've seen since the PMWT haven't been that creative, most were either DC, or the G3-Hyperjell Cap-Grips-Tip mod. When do you plan on announcing to UPSB and starting the votes? Can we discuss on the SB? There's a nice Research tab...

7. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 21:52:19

Non-RD people are only allowed to nominate for the public polls. Yes so tell me which ones you don't think deserve to be on the list. A LOT of these were from last year's Kammy's so I just moved them over. The Modder and Spinner awards from last year were chosen by a panel of judges from the Vault. None of the awards were public opinion. If we give the public too many awards to nominate for, we might not have enough participation or it might be too overwhelming. For the most part I think we should stick with the awards that are blatantly clear that the public should have a say for public vote. For the UPSB voting stuff, I'm going to wait until we know for sure we have enough people backing us up in the RD and someone who will design the signatures.

8. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 02:03:53

I'll just leave those I think should be nominated first. I'm not the best in public relations and the worst at modding so I'll just keep to the spinning stuff. Sad to say that we have very limited choices for a lot of the spinning categories. I think I'm forgetting a lot, I'll get back to this later. Also since this in for 2011, I think this should be released later in the year just because 2011 is not over yet. Like voting would be somewhere in September or so so we have more time to prepare everything else. Hopefully Zombo could make the the thread for this a sticky-ed thread so it can stay active.

9. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 02:06:44

Well I put most popular in both categories to denote "Most Popular Spinner" and "Most Popular Modder". I think before we start submitting our nominations, we should set up a formal system for RD people to submit so that it's not a complete mess. I'll get on it after dinner ^^ EDIT: alright rules have been edited

10. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 07:04:58

Spinner of the Year? or Member of the Year? Something along those lines... It depends on what you mean by most popular. As a spinner, its probably Baaron, but as for recognition, it's KTrinh. A guy today was like "Oh hi iColor! Aren't you that guy from KTrinh93's solo vid?" iColor: Yeah, is the only reason you know me? random guy: Yup :) iColor: :'( Well, something like that... EDIT: OMG I'm sooo sorry Nacho, I hadn't read your new rules. So sorry. EDIT 2: Maybe we should mention the other researchers... we have 24 members, but only 17 are active (well have logged in this month, some of them never even post...) and the mods.

11. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 16:29:13

It's alright Cloud. Just edit your post to get rid of your choices for that award for now. I think that's a good idea. I'll do it when I get home or if you want to do it, I'd appreciate it. Yeah I think if Shoeman and Hoiboy come in, we'll just need one more person if Zombo chooses to vote for stuff. EDIT: Mentions here: @SpinFo

12. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 17:08:24

I'd be willing to help out.

13. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 17:19:23

Best Troll is a bit of an oxymoron no? :p maybe we can have an award for mods themselves aka, Best Pen Mod of the year for mods created in 2011, and the creators is awarded Or Worst Pen Mod of the year and the creator is acknowledged Best Modder Improvement best New Member Award for someone who joined the upsb family in 2011

14. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 19:18:58

I think having a best pen mod of the year thing is a good idea. I'll add it in later :) However, I don't know about worst mod. I mean is that really something we should award for? I mean it seems kind of mean for either the RD or the public to start criticizing certain mods negatively in my opinion. What if the winner happens to be a new person to UPSB? I don't think they'll be very happy :/ And Hippo suggested a "Most Underrated" award. That's kind of like what you're suggesting. Not entirely the same but I think we should just take one of the two.

15. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 20:24:52

@shoeman6 You can't really have a favorite troll because everyone hates trolls. There are fail trolls like funnky, but really good trolls (even though thats bad) like Aod1 and nateiskewl. I agree with Nacho, Worst awards might seriously offend people. Are there any other couples other than MeiTenshi and Pen Ninja? Are Eriror and Nashi a couple? Because if not, that award would be a little pointless...

16. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 21:10:06

in theory we'd be doing kammy 2010 I think because 2011 is not over yet

17. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 22:30:31

Sangara and his gf are also on UPSB. I think Nashi is Eriror's gf too. Zombo that's a good point. Let me change that. Will you be voting? EDIT: Alright made changes accordingly. Personally I think we should keep the amount of awards under 30. If we do too many the Kammy's won't be as exclusive. Thoughts?

18. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 23:18:09

Count me in but keep me updated about this cause I don't check the RD regularly. I think most underrated shouldn't be public. Number of awards is ok if you don't add more.

19. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 23:21:04

Cool. ^^ Do you think that because UPSB has been getting a LOT of newcomers lately and that you think the decision should be made by older members?

20. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 23:41:11

This is how I remember the threads about "who do you think is most underrated": People pick their favorite lesser known spinner. This means it's all about popularity and who has the most fans and such a person doesn't really need this award.

21. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 23:54:16

When you say newcomers, you mean people who joined this year? <<< This guy. But seriously, I think there are quite enough newcomers. There's like a new thread in Member Introductions every few days. Only thing is, a lot of them don't actually stay on the board.

22. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:14:36

Pudels Kern;117585]This is how I remember the threads about "who do you think is most underrated": People pick their favorite lesser known spinner. This means it's all about popularity and who has the most fans and such a person doesn't really need this award.[/QUOTE] That is a good point Pudels. I think I'll split up the award then. So Most Underrated will be RD however coolest newcomer will be Public. [QUOTE=Cloud wrote: When you say newcomers, you mean people who joined this year? <<< This guy. But seriously, I think there are quite enough newcomers. There's like a new thread in Member Introductions every few days. Only thing is, a lot of them don't actually stay on the board.
    No promoting remember? :) I'm thinking you have to be < 6 months on the board though because that's usually what people consider "newbie". I'm keeping that award public so hopefully people don't just pick random nobodies. Plus even if they win, they'll get caught in my trap :) They need to respond to my pm within two weeks or no award.

23. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:17:47

Whoops didn't mean to do that. Umm, hm... what I meant was 2010. But honestly, there are enough new people from last year who are qualified for it. But, you wont let me mention any names <_< But if you want under 6 months, wouldn't that make it a 2011 award? I'm a bit confused now...

24. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:21:48

Well technically we're pushing for a current newcomer so even though this is supposed to be Kammy's 2010, I put the + in the title because we can't do someone who joined in the last 6 months of last year beacuse technically they aren't a newbie anymore and we're choosing who gets the award right now >_< If this were happening in the beginning of the year, it'd be a whole different story. EDIT: Oh and we still need an editor person for the sigs. Please don't start voting until we have someone. Last resort is to ask iMatt but does anyone have any other ideas?

25. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:59:34

Posting I'm on the east coast for the next week or so... Not gonna be active

26. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:00:34

It'd be weird. I say we just throw newcomer out. Wait a minute... Nacho! You're a newcomer! loljk Does the person have to be in RD? If not, I could ask a few people who are good with photoshop...

27. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:03:22

Nono of course not! If you can find someone who has some good work that you can show us that would be great.

28. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:15:20

Nacho, V-Storm has a pretty pro looking sig. I asked him about it once, he said he used photoshop. Even offered to make me one, but never did <_< Also, Flarion seems to be into the siggy photoshop type thing.

29. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:22:33

I'll ask around and see who I can get :) Prince is also pretty good with photoshop. If iMatt isn't busy I'll just ask him lol

30. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 02:54:14

Alright so we have an editor now (iMatt has agreed to do it I believe) and an adequate amount of people participating. As long as everyone is fine with the award selection, I'm going to start allowing people to vote and I'll put up a thread for the public awards too. I don't think RD people should be allowed to participate in public polls though since we are already taking care of a lot of awards. Just so no one tries accusing us of some kind of backdoor deals and such. Everyone will have 2 weeks to submit votes for the RD awards. Any Researchers who come in late will also be allowed to participate until two weeks after they post in the thread. However they must post within the two weeks that all of us are voting to be eligible. Remember to note the rules and have fun voting. If one of the Researchers who has agreed to help out does not meet the deadline, I'm going to be disappointed. And @Zombo, I'm assuming you're going to vote but I'm not 100% sure. If you don't want to, we'll accept votes anyways but we'll have to wait for someone to fill in the gap and that person will not be responsible for the deadline.

31. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 02:58:06

i say we do blind voting

32. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:13:03

So sad about the public polls... But anyways, since everything seems pretty ready, can we start submitting our nominations? It can't really hurt to just get them out there.

33. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:21:18

Yeah you're allowed to vote. Have fun ^_^

34. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:24:08

Nachoaddict wrote: Yeah you're allowed to vote. Have fun ^_^
    Waaaiiit... What does that mean? I'm allowed to vote for both public and RD?

35. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:26:46

No only RD. Public is off limits or RD people.

36. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:34:07

CLOUD YOU VOTED NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Edit your post and ask Zombo to delete it >_< Or Shoeman

37. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:43:24

Hey nacho, could you post an example of how you want us to nominate in the RD?

38. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:48:09

Yeah sure! Thanks for reminding me. Just copy and paste the list into your reply. Here is a small section just as an example: "=Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Frank, HuskyStarcraft Flashiest Modder [RD] Bob Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] Joe, Pebble, Mr. Smiles Cleanest Modding [RD] Jackie Most Popular Modder [Public] Hugh" All you have to do is put your votes next to the appropriate award. You MUST put 1 person for each but you can put anywhere between 1-3 people.

39. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 04:09:21

And I've updated the rule about foreigners. You can vote for foreigners as long as they are "Old Timers" or have >100 posts. For the "Coolest Foreigner" award, post count will not matter but obviously it cannot be someone who primarily uses UPSB

40. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 04:29:16

[spoiler=Kammy's 2010+] =Spinning Awards= Note, I'm not very experienced in spinning. Sorry if I made bad choices. Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Best Power Tricks [RD] thebloodgod (don't really know anyone else, sorry) Most Creative [RD] Pen Ninja Biggest Improvement [RD] Riley Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Best CV Editor [RD] NeXus (editor of UPSB 1st) Best CV Organizer[RD] That person who made the TOPS, I think it was Kari =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] +Guitrum+, kam, TEK Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] kam, Whizz Cleanest Modding [RD] Nachoaddict, TEK =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Colin Top Shouter [RD] Nexus Most Helpful [RD] Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] Syrti, LNT_Phat, Migi Coolest Oldie [RD] Colin, colorfulXinsanity[/spoiler]

41. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 15:43:45

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Simplex , Xzelph Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk, Best Power Tricks [RD] Jan, i.suk, Vicgotgame Most Creative [RD] Wind, xzelph Biggest Improvement [RD] Van, Goldstars, Illusion Most Underrated [RD] Jan, Van, Drakeohmeteor007 Best CV Editor [RD] NeXus, iColor Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] Kam Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] Guitrum Cleanest Modding [RD] Guitrum =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Kari, papahappy Top Shouter [RD] Theaafg, Most Helpful [RD] iMatt, AwonW Coolest Foreigner [RD] Freeman Coolest Oldie [RD] Awesome, strat1227, mhig
    @Cloud colin and cxi aren't really oldie oldies :p

42. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 15:59:32

Yeah, but I don't really know any really active oldies... Colin's been here for like 3-4 years right? If not, what would you consider an oldier? TheAafg has 2 a's. I was going to put VGG as power tricks, but he quit and isn't active anymore... @shoeman6

43. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 16:17:13

yeah but since this is from 2010... idk.

44. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 16:19:25

Yeah I mean if Vic doesn't want to spin anymore, I don't think an award for spinning will be very valuable to him :/ Also shoeman you've been here longer than I have. I have the same question as Cloud. What do you think should be considered oldie? 4-5 years plus?

45. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 18:37:34

I'm not familiar with everything so I only vote what I know [spoiler=hide]=Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] vicgotgame Best Power Tricks [RD] i.suk Most Creative [RD] hippo2626 Biggest Improvement [RD] hippo2626 Most Underrated [RD] ??? Best CV Editor [RD] angelbaby Best CV Organizer[RD] ellusion57 =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] TEK Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] ?? =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] ? Top Shouter [RD] nexus Most Helpful [RD] ? Coolest Foreigner [RD] ? Coolest Oldie [RD] sangara[/spoiler]

46. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 02:56:35

Oldie eligibility would be UCPSB imo. Or, 5 years min.

47. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 03:20:53

Alright, please change my vote to:

Spoiler Coolest Oldie - Eriror sorry, i really dont know any other oldie...

48. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 05:25:24

Nominations due August 1st for both RD and Public.

49. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 17:35:53

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron, Blahblahting, Twine Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Best Power Tricks [RD] Pen Ninja, i.suk Most Creative [RD] XZelph, shonenebatman Biggest Improvement [RD] Van, casual Most Underrated [RD] Hippo2626, miyat Best CV Editor [RD] Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Zombo =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] Tek, Kam Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] Guitrum, iMatt, Kam Cleanest Modding [RD] Tek =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] PillarsofValhalla, PenwisH, JC Top Shouter [RD] RH Most Helpful [RD] PenwisH, Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] Whizz Coolest Oldie [RD] Sangara

50. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 17:36:43

1 week left to submit! @hoiboy

51. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 08:03:59

SpoilerBest Style [RD] SPRiNGFiELD, Twine Highest Difficulty [RD] Pen Ninja, Jamie Enns Best Power Tricks [RD] i.suk Most Creative [RD] Baaron, Neoknux Biggest Improvement [RD] miyat, icolor Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Best CV Editor [RD] JE Best CV Organizer[RD] JE =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] Nachoaddict Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] TEK Cleanest Modding [RD] Kam =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Penwish Top Shouter [RD] -- Most Helpful [RD] Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] Alvaris Coolest Oldie [RD] --

52. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 08:21:24

Double posting 'cause this is for the discussion. I think it'll be a little neater for later on if we open up 3 new threads for the discussion of the winner from the nominees. Also there's kind of a big problem in the is kammies that we can't do much about really more in the public part but we can do some things about it on the RD side. It's really hard to be very accurate cause we have to consider 2010 as well which is hard cause I cant remember half the things that happened last year.

53. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 16:09:53

Okay Hippo. The 3 thread idea sounds good and it'll at least keep the awards separate and avoid clutter that would happen if we were all discussing all the questionable awards in one thread. What do you suggest about the 2010 stuff? I mean most of us have already submitted our choices. I don't know if there's much we can do unless you're talking about when we discuss the winners.

54. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 08:12:17

Yea it would be easier during the discussion time. Also since we are trying to keep it to one award per person, maybe we can wait til the public polls are out to get a better idea of who we should avoid?

55. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 16:37:24

Well if someone gets both a public and an RD award, I think it's more fair to let the person decide for them self which one they would like and give the other award to the second person. OH and I just thought of this. I think it's okay if someone wins an award and then also is part of the "Best Couple" award, it's okay to let that person win both because the Best Couple award is awarded to more than one person. Agree? Disagree? And @Pudels Kern you've got only a couple days to submit nominations. I don't know if you're back from the trip yet Hoi but I'd hate for you guys to miss the deadline >_<

56. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 18:41:31

Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Biggest Improvement [RD] hippo Most Underrated [RD] blahblahting Best CV Editor [RD] Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Z-bo Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Ajisai SC Flashiest Modder [RD] Nachoaddict Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] miyat Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award) strat1227 Best Couple [Public] Lotuswing + Eso hehe Most likely to Succeed [Public] Sankaku Most Helpful [RD] Nachoaddict Coolest Foreigner [RD] Nexus Coolest Oldie [RD] Awesome Best Troll [Public] AoD1
    been sorta out of it :/

57. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 18:45:06

It's alright man. Glad you got your submissions in. I'm going to ignore the public selections though xD ALSO I have to rethink my nomination for top shouter because I looked at the shout count thingy in the archive for sb but apparently it's broken >_< [1 Minute Ago 11:43 AM] strat1227 : shout counter is broken lol, RH is an old timer who comes around every now and then So yeah.

58. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 20:21:19

Yeah for like 1 month when he was inactive it had spinneraddict as top shouter every single day lol

59. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 07:33:04

I forgot most underrated

Spoiler walkingjacket, MIB, catfish

60. Pudels Kern
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 09:15:47

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD]: Hippo2626, sangara Highest Difficulty [RD]: isuk Most Creative [RD]: Hippo2626, Twine Best CV Editor [RD]: Gland Best CV Organizer[RD]: Kari-Chan =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD]: Kari, Zombo Most Helpful [RD]: strat1227, Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD]: neXus Coolest Oldie [RD]: Eriror, Scott Shaputis

61. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 16:30:12

SpoilerTop Shouter [RD] neXus

62. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 18:50:19

I don't think nexus shouts the most, but he shouts the best. lol

63. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 19:08:31

+1 strat

64. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 19:29:29

Lol I agree xD But by "Top Shouter" do we mean quality? or amount? Because amount is kind of hard to measure forthe year

65. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 22:23:09

Amount is kinda pointless. For example, Breezy would spam the forums, but that doesn't make him the most helpful person on UPSB. Anyone could spam the SB. So, I think it should be about quality, not quantity.

66. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 01:15:34

Yea I guess best shouter would be better. Top shouter will be given to whoever shouted the most which means his shouts could be annoying whereas best shouter would be given to the guy who says the best stuff in which peeps will enjoy. Since the sb is for people to have fun, and since the kammies is to give credit to those who deserve it, I guess best shouter would be better.

67. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 18:00:11

Alright last time for anyone to submit nominations. I think all of the signed up people have submitted. I don't know if you want to participate @strat1227? You aren't a researcher but you have access to the forum so why not. :p

68. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 18:18:59

Lol actually I was a researcher then a research director before I became a mod :P I can help you out all you'd like with logistical stuff but I'm not good at nominations and making award choices or anything lol

69. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 18:33:08

Alright I'm tallying up the votes right now and this is what it looks like: HUGE SPOILER. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS BEFORE YOU VOTE, DON'T OPEN THE SPOILER!

Spoiler=Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Best Power Tricks [RD] i.suk (yes there is a problem here. In both categories where i.suk won everyone else only received 1 vote. >_<) Most Creative [RD] Hippo2626 Biggest Improvement [RD] Van Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Best CV Editor [RD] Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari-chan =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] Tie Between Kam and TEK Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] TEK =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Tie between Kari and PenwisH Top Shouter [RD] neXus Most Helpful [RD] Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] neXus (is he a foreigner? o_O) Coolest Oldie [RD] Tie between Sangara and Eriror

70. Pudels Kern
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 19:24:17

Oh right, neXus is more like a true UPSB member. He contributed equally to UPSB and GPC but he got banned from GPC (twice) and probably sees himself as a real member here.

71. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 19:41:36

Okay. I couldn't remember if it was him who was talking about getting extra accounts on GPC haha. Alright cool.

72. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 01:30:06

To be honest, when I voted for Eriror for Best Oldie, I chose him because he was the only oldie-ish person I've ever really talked to. So, my vote for that probably isn't the best vote. Don't really know any of the other oldies. So yeah.

73. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 02:24:03

@Nachoaddict I was tabulating the results as well and I think you and I made a mistake. my nominees for the most underrated isn't in my first post for my nominations. I think I accidentally left it there unknowingly 'cause I copied clouds post. Mines in the second post DONT READ THE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED YET. (I think every one voted already so its okay) [SPOILER="tabulated"] =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron4 Simplex , Xzelph Blahblahting, Twine SPRiNGFiELD, Twine Hippo2626, sangara Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk5 Vicgotgame Pen Ninja, Jamie Enns Best Power Tricks [RD] thebloodgod Jan, i.suk4, Vicgotgame Pen Ninja Most Creative [RD]Pen Ninja Wind, xzelph2 hippo26262 shonenebatman Baaron, Neoknux twine Biggest Improvement [RD] Riley Van2, Goldstars, Illusion hippo2626 2 casual miyat, icolor Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Jan, Van, Drakeohmeteor007 Hippo2626, miyat walkingjacket, MIB, catfish blahblahting Best CV Editor [RD] NeXus2, iColor angelbaby Gland3 je Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari-chan3 ellusion67 Zombo2 je =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] +Guitrum+, kam3, TEK3 Nachoaddict2 Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] kam2, Whizz Guitrum2 iMatt3 TEK Cleanest Modding [RD] Nachoaddict, TEK2 Guitrum Kam =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Colin Kari2, papahappy PillarsofValhalla, PenwisH2, JC zombo Top Shouter [RD] Nexus4 Theaafg RH Most Helpful [RD] Zombo4 iMatt, AwonWPenwisH Nachoaddict strat 1227 Coolest Foreigner [RD] Syrti, LNT_Phat, Migi Freeman Whizz Alvaris Nexus2 Coolest Oldie [RD] Eriror2 Awesome2, strat1227, mhig sangara2 Scott Shaputis[/SPOILER] [SPOILER="highest nominations"] =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Best Power Tricks [RD]i.suk [B]Most Creative [RD] Xzelph hippo2626[/B] [B]Biggest Improvement [RD]Van Hippo2626[/B] [B]Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Jan Van Drakeohmeteor007 Hippo2626 miyat walkingjacket MIB catfish blahblahting[/B] Every one got one nomination only Best CV Editor [RD]Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari-chan =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] kam TEK Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] TEK =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Kari PenwisH Top Shouter [RD] Nexus Most Helpful [RD] Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] Nexus [B]Coolest Oldie [RD] Eriror Awesome sangara [/B][/SPOILER]

Spoiler[SPOILER]=Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron4 Simplex , Xzelph Blahblahting, Twine SPRiNGFiELD, Twine Hippo2626, sangara Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk5 Vicgotgame Pen Ninja, Jamie Enns Best Power Tricks [RD] thebloodgod Jan, i.suk4, Vicgotgame Pen Ninja Most Creative [RD]Pen Ninja Wind, xzelph2 hippo26262 shonenebatman Baaron, Neoknux twine Biggest Improvement [RD] Riley Van2, Goldstars, Illusion hippo2626 2 casual miyat, icolor Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Jan, Van, Drakeohmeteor007 Hippo2626, miyat walkingjacket, MIB, catfish blahblahting Best CV Editor [RD] NeXus2, iColor angelbaby Gland3 je Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari-chan3 ellusion67 Zombo2 je =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] +Guitrum+, kam3, TEK3 Nachoaddict2 Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] kam2, Whizz Guitrum2 iMatt3 TEK Cleanest Modding [RD] Nachoaddict, TEK2 Guitrum Kam =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Colin Kari2, papahappy PillarsofValhalla, PenwisH2, JC zombo Top Shouter [RD] Nexus4 Theaafg RH Most Helpful [RD] Zombo4 iMatt, AwonWPenwisH Nachoaddict strat 1227 Coolest Foreigner [RD] Syrti, LNT_Phat, Migi Freeman Whizz Alvaris Nexus2 Coolest Oldie [RD] Eriror2 Awesome2, strat1227, mhig sangara2 Scott Shaputis ------- cloud spinning awards Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Best Power Tricks [RD] thebloodgod (don't really know anyone else, sorry) Most Creative [RD] Pen Ninja Biggest Improvement [RD] Riley Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Best CV Editor [RD] NeXus (editor of UPSB 1st) Best CV Organizer[RD] That person who made the TOPS, I think it was Kari =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] +Guitrum+, kam, TEK Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] kam, Whizz Cleanest Modding [RD] Nachoaddict, TEK =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Colin Top Shouter [RD] Nexus Most Helpful [RD] Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] Syrti, LNT_Phat, Migi Coolest Oldie [RD] Eriror shoeman =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Simplex , Xzelph Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk, Best Power Tricks [RD] Jan, i.suk, Vicgotgame Most Creative [RD] Wind, xzelph Biggest Improvement [RD] Van, Goldstars, Illusion Most Underrated [RD] Jan, Van, Drakeohmeteor007 Best CV Editor [RD] NeXus, iColor Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] Kam Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] Guitrum Cleanest Modding [RD] Guitrum =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Kari, papahappy Top Shouter [RD] Theaafg, Most Helpful [RD] iMatt, AwonW Coolest Foreigner [RD] Freeman Coolest Oldie [RD] Awesome, strat1227, mhig zombo =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] vicgotgame Best Power Tricks [RD] i.suk Most Creative [RD] hippo2626 Biggest Improvement [RD] hippo2626 Most Underrated [RD] ??? Best CV Editor [RD] angelbaby Best CV Organizer[RD] ellusion57 =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] TEK Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] ?? =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] ? Top Shouter [RD] nexus Most Helpful [RD] ? Coolest Foreigner [RD] ? Coolest Oldie [RD] sangara nachoaddict =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron, Blahblahting, Twine Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Best Power Tricks [RD] Pen Ninja, i.suk Most Creative [RD] XZelph, shonenebatman Biggest Improvement [RD] Van, casual Most Underrated [RD] Hippo2626, miyat Best CV Editor [RD] Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Zombo =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] Tek, Kam Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] Guitrum, iMatt, Kam Cleanest Modding [RD] Tek =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] PillarsofValhalla, PenwisH, JC Top Shouter [RD] RH Most Helpful [RD] PenwisH, Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] Whizz Coolest Oldie [RD] Sangara Top Shouter [RD] neXus hippo2626 Best Style [RD] SPRiNGFiELD, Twine Highest Difficulty [RD] Pen Ninja, Jamie Enns Best Power Tricks [RD] i.suk Most Creative [RD] Baaron, Neoknux Biggest Improvement [RD] miyat, icolor Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Best CV Editor [RD] JE Best CV Organizer[RD] JE most underrated walkingjacket, MIB, catfish =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] Nachoaddict Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] TEK Cleanest Modding [RD] Kam =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Penwish Top Shouter [RD] -- Most Helpful [RD] Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] Alvaris Coolest Oldie [RD] -- hoiboy =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Biggest Improvement [RD] hippo Most Underrated [RD] blahblahting Best CV Editor [RD] Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Z-bo Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Ajisai SC Flashiest Modder [RD] Nachoaddict Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] miyat Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award) strat1227 Best Couple [Public] Lotuswing + Eso hehe Most likely to Succeed [Public] Sankaku Most Helpful [RD] Nachoaddict Coolest Foreigner [RD] Nexus Coolest Oldie [RD] Awesome Best Troll [Public] AoD1 Pudels Kern =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD]: Hippo2626, sangara Highest Difficulty [RD]: isuk Most Creative [RD]: Hippo2626, Twine Best CV Editor [RD]: Gland Best CV Organizer[RD]: Kari-Chan =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD]: Kari, Zombo Most Helpful [RD]: strat1227, Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD]: neXus Coolest Oldie [RD]: Eriror, Scott Shaputis tabulated =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] Baaron Highest Difficulty [RD] i.suk Best Power Tricks [RD] i.suk (yes there is a problem here. In both categories where i.suk won everyone else only received 1 vote. >_<) Most Creative [RD] Hippo2626 Biggest Improvement [RD] Van Most Underrated [RD] Pen Ninja Best CV Editor [RD] Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari-chan =Modding Awards= Flashiest Modder [RD] Tie Between Kam and TEK Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] TEK =Misc. Awards= Most Friendly [RD] Tie between Kari and PenwisH Top Shouter [RD] neXus Most Helpful [RD] Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] neXus (is he a foreigner? o_O) Coolest Oldie [RD] Tie between Sangara and Eriror
    [/SPOILER]

74. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 03:04:55

@Hippo2626 looks like I did make a couple of mistakes. It's because some people left out certain awards >_> and I didn't look directly at the name. Thanks for catching that!

75. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 03:10:06

yeah yeah

76. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 03:24:37

Alright cool. So here's the list now:

SpoilerStyle: Baaron Difficulty: i.suk Power: i.suk Creativity: Tie-Xzelph and Hippo2626 Improvement: Tie-Van and Hippo2626 Underrated: Pen Ninja Editor: Gland Organizer: Kari-chan Flashiest Modder: Tie-Kam and TEK Innovation: iMatt Clean: TEK Friendly: Tie-Kari and PenwisH Shouter: neXus Helpful: Zombo Foreigner: neXus Oldie: Three way-Eriror, Awesome, and Sangara
    There still seems to be a problem between our tallies for Organizer and Underrated. For Organizer, I wasn't sure if @shoeman6 meant "Kari-chan" the person who does TOPS as his choice because he just said "Kari". But then he said "Kari" for another award as well so I thought he knew who was who. I didn't assume Kari = Kari-chan. I don't know if you did but that makes the difference on my list for that award. As for Underrated, both you and Cloud voted for Pen Ninja which should bump him up to 2 and above everyone else no?

77. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 03:42:44

And also @Hippo2626 do you mind checking my counts for the public polls as well? I'm afraid I made a mistake there as well >_< This is just for people who have 3 or more nominations: Most Random: Riley and Shonenbatman Most Popular: miyat, i.suk, and Baaron Mod of the year: Nachoaddict SC, Yelo Mod Most Popular Modder: Nachoaddict and Kam Favorite Mod/Admin: PenwisH, Eriror, strat1227 Best Couple: Pen Ninja + Meitenshi, Eso + Lotuswing, Colin+cxi (yeah idk lol), Eriror + Nashi Hottest Male: Eriror (Eriror is also up for an award in RD so second place would go to Twine) Hottest Female: cxi, Burnedfirefly, Mineste Most likely to succeed: i.suk, thebloodgod Best Troll: Aod1 Coolest Newbie: Lettuce

78. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 03:47:47

I meant the tops organizer

79. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 03:53:03

Ah okay let me edit my spoiler really quick.

80. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 16:07:26

Alright public polls are out. Before we start discussing ties, is everyone okay with who's getting what for the awards so far? Is there anyone who blatantly disagrees with the winner of a certain category? Speak now because this is probably one of the only times we'll be talking about this. You are allowed to vote in public polls. The reason we did not allow RD members to nominate was because it only takes 3 nominations to get someone into a poll. However it's a different story when everyone is voting for only one or two people. Have fun ^^.

81. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 02:52:11

Nice job organizing :)

82. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:03:36

Thanks ^^ Alright so in the past 10 hours no body spoke up so I'm assuming everyone is fine with everything. I'm going to post the discussion threads now and I do hope people participate. Again I don't want it to be just me and Hippo figuring out everything lol. If you do feel differently about some of the winners feel free to speak up!

83. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:13:41

Sorry I didn't check the public polls, I was busy yesterday. Do you still want me to check it even though the polls are out? About the underrated thing, I mistakenly copied Clouds post without editing it but I posted later again my nominations which makes all the nominations tied at 1. I was just about to post my opinions on some of the winners for the spinning section 'cause I disagree with them. I'll bring the discussion there then. @Nachoaddict

84. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:21:39

Alright. I didn't see that >_< I'll go alter some of the things. I doubled checked but if you could check just to make sure, I'd appreciate it :)

85. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:28:08

check what?

86. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:32:52

The public awards to make sure I got all the nominations correct lol.

87. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:43:34

alright I'll get to it.

88. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:58:26

Alright thanks a lot. Oh and since I am in a couple of the public polls, I will not be voting in those so I avoid any "suspicions" from the public.

89. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 04:54:14

Yours looks right for the public section [SPOILER="tabulated"]=Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] Riley3 tacohead12 matt2 young shonen3 gun nachoaddict kirua Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron11 miyat6 i.suk9 eriror2 zhan iColor =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Namemory DC3 Yelo Mod3 Nacho Sky Mod Deli Mod Nachoaddict SC Mod5 K7 Hybrid2 S.S.S. mod ck mod G2-CTE Evolved Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachaddict19 kam3 tek Syrti2 guitrum LNT_Phat neptune cloud =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Strat12278 penwish5 imatt2 shoeman2 eriror4 zombo jc Best Couple [Public] Eso and Lotuswing3 Pen ninja and MeiTenshi8 colin and cxi3 eriror and nashi6 Hottest Male [Public] xSpin TEK Eririor5 colin icolor twine2 breezy2 clyde2 vicgotgame Hottest Female [Public] Kari2 CXI3 Burnedfirefly4 mieste3 nashi2 karichan neotoma Most likely to Succeed [Public] AwonW i.suk4 sam og2 thebloodgod8 van2 Awonw miyat nexus twine axeeel kcom hippo2626 riley imatt Most Skilled Troll [Public] aod122 nateiskewl2 nexus2 Coolest Newbie [Public] lettuce4 thebloodgod velocity burnedfirefly wolfe breezy penninja iceflame[/SPOILER] [SPOILER="highest nominated"]=Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] Riley shonen Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron miyat i.suk =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Namemory DC Yelo Mod Nachoaddict SC Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachaddict kam =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Strat1227 penwish eriror Best Couple [Public] Eso and Lotuswing Pen ninja and MeiTenshi colin and cxi eriror and nashi Hottest Male [Public] Eririor Hottest Female [Public] CXI Burnedfirefly mieste Most likely to Succeed [Public] i.suk thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] aod1 Coolest Newbie [Public] lettuce[/SPOILER]

SpoilerMost Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron Mod of the Year [Public] Nacho Sky Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict Hottest Female [Public] Mineste =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] tacohead12 Most Popular Spinner [Public] miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Deli Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) PenwisH Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi Hottest Male [Public] Colin (lol) Hottest Female [Public] colourfulXinsanity Most likely to Succeed [Public] Sam Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) Lettuce =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] isuk =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) PenwisH Most likely to Succeed [Public] OG (Formerly origamiguy777) =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] @AoD1 =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Erirornal Kraione Best Couple [Public] Pen Ninja and Meitenshi Most likely to Succeed [Public] thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Nachoaddict SC Mod =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Eriror (sorry shoeman, you seem to have forgotten me D: ) Best Couple [Public]Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi Most likely to Succeed [Public] Van Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Most likely to Succeed [Public] Awonw Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] Nachoaddict SC Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Most likely to Succeed [Public] thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] n/a (I dont watch that much PS videos nowadays..) Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk (live busting FTW) =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] K7 Hybrid (Tutorial released in Mar 28 2010, not sure when was created originally) Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict (I like your modding style, clean and simple) =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] iMatt (Thanks for all the support!) Best Couple [Public] n/a (The only couples I know are Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi.. both which I dont know too well) Hottest Male [Public] n/a Hottest Female [Public] n/a Most likely to Succeed [Public] i.suk Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 (it just got to be him..) Coolest Newbie [Public] Lettuce (he spams me on facebook everyday.. LOLZ) Spoiler =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] K7 (does that count?) Most Popular Modder [Public] Nacho =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] iMatt Most likely to Succeed [Public] Miyat Most Skilled Troll [Public] aod1 Best Couple [Public] Eso and Lotuswing =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] S.S.S. mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] SHOEMAN6 <3 Best Couple [Public] Colin colorfulXinsanity Hottest Male [Public] iColor Hottest Female [Public] Burnedfirefly Most likely to Succeed [Public] neXus Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] Eriror =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder TEK =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] strat1227 Best Couple [Public] Eriror, Nashi Hottest Male Twine Hottest Female Kari Most likely to Succeed thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll nateiskewl Coolest Newbie [Public] thebloodgod Most Popular Spinner [Public] : Baaron Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] : strat1227 Best Couple [Public] : eriror + nashi Most likely to Succeed [Public] : thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] : AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] : Velocity =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public]: Strat1227 Best Couple [Public]: Eriror and Nashi Hottest Male [Public]: Eriror Hottest Female [Public]: Burnedfirefly Most likely to Succeed [Public]:Thebloodgod Coolest Newbie [Public]: Burnedfirefly =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Syrti =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) JC Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Nashi and Eriror Hottest Male [Public] Breezy Hottest Female [Public] Nashi =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) Matt (Hes pretty much full time JEB though..) Most Popular Spinner [Public] Zkhan...Zkahn? However his name is spelt... =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) N/A Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Strat1227 Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) MeiTenshi & Pen Ninja Hottest Male [Public] N/A Hottest Female [Public] Burned Firefly Most likely to Succeed [Public] thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Mah brothaaaa Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) Wolfe Most Popular Spinner [Public] Eriror. :3 =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Syrti. :3 =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Eriror. Best Couple [Public] colorfulXinsanity and colin Hottest Male [Public] Eriraaaawr. Hottest Female [Public] colorfulXinsanity Most Skilled Troll [Public] Nexus =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Eriror Hottest Male [Public] Clyde Hottest Female [Public] Kari chan Most likely to Succeed [Public] Thebloodgod =Spinning Awards= Most Random Riley Most Popular Spinner miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year CK mod Most Popular Modder Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator PenwisH Best Couple Eriror and Nashi Hottest Male Breezy Hottest Female Nashi Most likely to Succeed Van Most Skilled Troll AoD1 Coolest Newbie Breezy =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) young gun Most Popular Spinner [Public] iColor =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) namemory Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Zombo Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) blahblahting and kaku Hottest Male [Public] n/a Hottest Female [Public] n/a Most likely to Succeed [Public] Twine Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) n/a =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] N/a Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] n/a Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] Zombo Best Couple [Public] Colin and Cxi Hottest Male [Public] n/a Hottest Female [Public] n/a Most likely to Succeed [Public] i.suk Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] n/a Most Random: Nachoaddict Most Popular Spinner: i.suk =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year: Yelo Mod Most Popular Modder: Guitrum =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator: shoeman6 Most Popular Spinner: i.suk Mod of the Year: Nachoaddict SC Most Popular Modder: Nachoaddict Favorite Admin/Moderator: strat1227 Most likely to Succeed: Axeeeel Most Skilled Troll: AoD1 =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) kirua Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Kam =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Zo- Eriror Hottest Female [Public] Clyde Most likely to Succeed [Public] kcom_2002 Most Skilled Troll [Public] neXus Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) peninja =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] i.suk =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Nachoaddict SC Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Eriror Most likely to Succeed [Public] thebloodgod Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) shonen Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) SPRiNGFiELD SC jk Nachoaddict SC Most Popular Modder [Public] LNT_Phat =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Eriror Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Eriror and Nashi Hottest Male [Public] Twine Hottest Female [Public] MinEste Most likely to Succeed [Public] Hippo2626 Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) thats one in a million in an ocean of newfags =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Miyat] =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Neptune] =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (Strat1227) Best Couple [Public] (PenNinja and Mei) Most Skilled Troll (Aod1) Most likely to Succeed [OG] =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public]: Baaron =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public]: Kam =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public]: JC Hottest Female [Public]: MinEste Most Skilled Troll [Public]: nateiskewl =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) =shonenbatman Most Popular Spinner [Public]=Miyat =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.)=yelo mod Most Popular Modder [Public]=Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) =Strat1227 Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.)= Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi Hottest Male [Public]=N/A Hottest Female [Public]=N/A Most likely to Succeed [Public]= Riley Most Skilled Troll [Public]=AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February)=IceFlame =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] Matt Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] G2-CTE Evolved Most Popular Modder [Public] Cloud =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] strat1227 Best Couple [Public] Eso and LotusWing Hottest Male [Public] Vicgotgame Hottest Female [Public] Neotoma (lol) Most likely to Succeed [Public] iMatt Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] Lettuce =Spinning Awards= Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) PenwisH Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 =Spinning Awards= Most Random: Shonenbatman Most Popular Spinner: Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year: Namemory DC Most Popular Modder: Nachaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator: Strat1227 Best Couple: Eso and Lotuswing Hottest Male: xSpin Most likely to Succeed: AwonW =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] (This is someone who does random things during their PS videos.) Riley Most Popular Spinner [Public] =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Namemory Most Popular Modder [Public] =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) Penwish Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Hottest Male [Public] Hottest Female [Public] Most likely to Succeed [Public] Most Skilled Troll [Public] Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) Most Popular Modder [Public]Nachoaddict Best Couple [Public]Pen ninja and MeiTenshi Hottest Female [Public]Kari Hottest Male [Public]TEK =Spinning Awards= Most Random [Public] Riley Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public] (Your favorite mod from this year. This must be a mod from 2010. A tutorial does NOT have to be released but the mod has to be created in 2010. The creator of the mod will be awarded.) Yelo Mod Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] (This is ONE award. Choose ONE person for this.) PenwisH Best Couple [Public] (Choose two people obviously.) Pen Ninja and MeiTenshi Hottest Male [Public] Eriror Hottest Female [Public] colourfulXinsanity Most likely to Succeed [Public] i.suk Most Skilled Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] (< 6 Months on UPSB from TODAY. This means the earliest someone could have joined and be eligible for this award is February) Lettuce

90. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 16:33:13

Thanks Hippo! But I'm afriad I've made a mistake. Someone pmed me (they wanted to stay anonymous) about the best couple award that is in poll form at the moment. Eriror and Nashi have only been dating for a short amount of time and these are the Kammy's for 2010. That being said I'm not sure what to do. We could either delete that poll and re-do it and keep it open for 2 weeks or we could just disregard that couple if they win and give the award to second place.

91. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 19:56:28

i.suk was nominated for most likely to succeed... doesn't he already? Yeeee voting time ^^

92. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 04:02:39

Yes that is something we will need to discuss when the polls are over. Also, I didn't notice that Burnedfirefly is a newcomer. :/ I think this is how I will take care of it. If someone who is not eligible actually wins the award, it will be given to second place. I'm not going to fiddle around with the polls or people might get confused.

93. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 04:28:37

Only problem is that i.suk seems to be winning. In his other nominations, he's behind. I dunno about you, but I would be pretty disappointed to find that I had been disqualified, even though I was winning. Everyone can view the results of the polls, and I would assume that i.suk has too. I don't think Burnedfirefly will be a problem, because I don't think she will win anyways.

94. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 04:53:34

For i.suk, we will be debating on which award he deserves more. The rules have already been set that someone can only win 1 and he's already been picked for two spinning awards. I honestly don't think he'll be disappointed haha. Hey everyone if you haven't already, please participate in the discussions for the awards. We need to clear up the ties >_<

95. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 04:02:02

@hoiboy could you elaborate a little on why you choose those spinners on the various threads for those awards that have a tie?

96. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 04:03:39

i'm not really into the actual spinning world, my choices might not be the best...

97. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 18:39:16

Yeah we need more participation. We've only had a couple posts in each of the debate threads :/ Like I've said before it's not going to look good if it's just Hippo and I picking who wins the ties.

98. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 18:49:18

there are no awards tied...

99. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 18:55:04

Zombo wrote: there are no awards tied...
    Wut ._.
    Creativity: Tie-Xzelph and Hippo2626 Improvement: Tie-Van and Hippo2626 Underrated: Pen Ninja Jan Van Drakeohmeteor007 Hippo2626 miyat walkingjacket MIB catfish blahblahting

100. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 21:57:43

i like hippo2626 he makes new tricks, xzelph I don't really know, his combos last few years were standard maybe he changed not sure improvement: I never saw van spin underrated: dont know

101. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 22:05:40

underrated: catfish dunno if he's underrated or just unknown but he's one of the best on the board IMO

102. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 00:33:20

well, i think blah should get most underrated. i never really noticed him, until nacho showed me that comssa vid. he seems really good, but not too popular.

103. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 01:13:12

catfish > blah IMO, and catfish is less known

104. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 01:28:42

Never heard of catfish, +1 catfish

105. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 01:46:23

I think van, drakeometeor007, miyat and Jan aren't as good spinners to be considered for this award compared to the others. One good gauge to see if a spinner is underrated is to see their subscribers on youtube but this isn't the best cause we have to factor things like how long they've had their youtube account and how many videos they have. Pen Ninja 165 subscribers, 162 uploads, joined Dec 2008 Blahblahting 124 subscribers, 121 uploads, joined Jun 2009 catfish 10 subscribers, 8 uploads, joined Jan 2011 walkingjacket 23 subscribers, 28 uploads, joined Aug 2007 MIB 61 subscribers, 40 uploads, joined Aug 2008 I think from this the battle would boil down to walkingjacket and catfish. Based on subscribers alone catfish would win but walkingjacket started spinning 4 years ago yet not many spinners know who he is.

106. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 01:59:44

To me it's Mage in Black. I'm considering how frequently they put out videos and Blah and Penja have considerably more subs than the other three. MIB has 40 uploads for about 36 months so that's a little over 1 vid per month. Catfish has 8 uploads for 7 months which is about the same as MIB. I don't think walkingjacket deserves the award as much as the other two because someone who is underrated (at least to me) needs to at least be able to get out consecutive videos with reasonable amounts of time in between and not be well-known. Catfish and MIB both have similar frequencies of video uploading (that are also higher than walkingjacket's frequency) however MIB has been spinning for longer and though he has more subs, he does have an ealier join date. Therefore due to the amount of time he's been on Youtube yet not being noticed I think he deserves the award more than catfish.

107. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 04:13:58

lol mib isn't underrated, anyone on UPSB more than 5 months knows him and knows he's great. ask 10 random UPSB members how good MIB is, at least 8 will say "really good". ask the same ones how good catfish is, 9/10 will say "who?" aka, underrated. blah mabye, MIB no way

108. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 04:58:53

Well I based what I said off the statistics. :/ Why did someone nominate him then >_> Okay the I'll go with catfish.

109. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 05:27:14

lol how often you upload is meaningless in overrated/underrated.

110. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 05:40:07

Speaking strictly in Youtube statisical terms, who is more underrated if both people have similar amounts of subs? Someone who uploads more frequently? Or someone who uploads less frequently? To be underrated you at least have to put your product out there and someone who uploads more content should have the "potential" to be more popular because more videos usually equals more views equals more likelihood of subscribing. Yet if your subscriber box isn't increasing despite uploading videos AND you are a strong spinner, I think that person deserves the award more than someone who has less content availible and a similar amount of subs. Albeit this situation isn't the same as the one we're dealing with but this is why I think upload frequency or at least how much content you have plays a part in being underrated. EDIT: Also we can't use catfish's channel statistics in this because he joined Youtube in 2011 and these are the Kammy's for 2010.

111. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 06:19:47

Huh? I don't understand your argument even a little bit dude, it is based on no logical reasoning lol If two people have the same number of "fans" (lets assume subscribers are fans), then regardless of regularity they're equally popular. Baseball has 162 games in a season and football has 16, but football is still hundreds of times more popular than baseball ... just because you spew out content doesn't make you more or less popular, it just doesn't make any logical sense, they're two completely unrelated concepts besides none of that matters, all that matters is the ratio of what people think of their spinning to how good their spinning is. number of youtube hits is completely meaningless

112. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 07:11:23

You're right. Having more content obviously does not necesarrily equal more popularity than someone with less content. That is dependent on the quality of the material. When I said the more views stuff blah blah blah I wasn't comparing the two cases. I was just stating the "general" trend in Youtube which is you put out a video, it gets views. If you have more than one, you get more views. I'm just saying that if a spinner has a reasonable amount of good content over a reasonably long period of time, but isn't getting noticed, they should get the award over someone who doesn't have as many videos because the reason for the low popularity for the latter could just be the fact that they haven't put out a lot of videos or haven't had the time to build up a fan base. I think someone who has the content out there for a while and has been doing everything right where they should be getting fans but hasn't gotten popular is more "underrated" than someone who hasn't yet had the chance to show if they can/will build a fan base or not. Of course the quality of the spinning needs to be factored in but I'm assuming both individuals are at similar levels. I do hope this is a bit clearer. It doesn't apply to this situation anyway. So is everyone content with catfish as the winner of underrated? Because we have to sort through this mess called i.suk's buhjillion awards (just kidding, 3).

113. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 00:27:53

If this is really just about 2010 then catfish can't win. But I don't think many people ignored 2011 while making their nominations so this seems more like a 2010/11 Award. MIB doesn't have a big fan base because some people don't like his style and there aren't many subscribers because he rarely uses youtube, but many recognize him as a good spinner. I'd vote for catfish if he is allowed to get it, otherwise walkingjacket cause he didn't get many views in 2010 and is still quite unknown. About i.suk: why don't we get rid of the powertrick award. He will get the award for highest difficulty because of his powertricks as there is nobody around right now who shows higher difficulty with other tricks. Then he gets one RD and one public award or we ask him to yield the public award to thebloodgod.

114. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 00:34:08

Nono he can win. He joined v3 in October 09. He just started his YT channel in 2011 or at least his current one. And about i.suk let's hold off on him for now. Let's figure out the other two spinner award first. Creativity: Tie-Xzelph and Hippo2626 Improvement: Tie-Van and Hippo2626

115. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 04:37:54

creativity hippo improvement dunno van's spinning so i dnno

116. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 04:41:08

I personally really like Xzelph for creativity. Maybe hippo for improvement?

117. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 11:21:23

I shouldn't be joining in this discussion but van isn't a good candidate for the most improvement award. He has only been spinning since October 2010. Note that I'm not promoting myself, I don't even think I'm good enough for the award at all I'm just saying that I think other spinners should be considered for this one

118. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 17:35:13

Yeah end of November. I think it should be Hippo for improvement and then since Hippo can't receive more than one award, we have to give creativity to Xzelph.

119. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 19:59:02

i think hippo deserves creativity i'm sure we can find another improved spinner

120. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 20:17:29

Any suggestions Strat?

121. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 23:15:45

no i don't watch PS videos but someone had to have improved i've seen hippos because of the RD and subbing him on youtube

122. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 19:37:20

Well if we're going to settle out these ties we're going to need someone to suggest a new person for improvement or else we'll just have to stick with what we have so far.

123. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 19:45:32

Hippo for improvement. He's really developed his style and his trick base 2010/2011.

124. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Aug 13 2011 02:53:00

Hmm well we've got another vote for Hippo for improvement. That's basically 3 (me, Shoeman, and Hoiboy) so if another person sides with us it'll be 4 and a majority since we have 6 people participating. (Hippo can't vote since this is about him). I think Strat or someone else needs to find another candidate for improvement if they want to see Hippo in creativity. You are spearheading this move Strat :) By the way, the public polls will be ending tomorrow. I'll be out of town next week so I think I'll just try to leave some of the ties to you guys to figure out and deliberate. We really need to clear up i.suk's ordeal and Hippo has already made a post about that and we need more opinions.

125. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Aug 13 2011 02:56:37

nah it's basically just me saying hippo for creativity so the ayes have it

126. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Aug 13 2011 03:11:31

Okay so we've got that tie settled then. Xzelph will get creativity while Hippo will get improvement. Now i.suk. We need to figure out if he's better suited to power or difficulty or most likely to succeed. Personally I think i.suk should get a spinning award HOWEVER thebloodgod isn't eligible for an award since he joined early 2011. Sooooo the other candidates for Most Likely to Succeed are OG, Van, and AwonW. And for the spinning awards: Other Candidates: Power: VicGotGame, Pen Ninja, Jamie Enns Difficulty: Jan, VicGotGame, Pen Ninja In addition, it looks like these will be the winners for the public votes: Succeed: i.suk (up by 18 votes) Best Couple: Eso and Lotuswing (up by 6 votes) Hottest Female: Mineste (up by 22 votes) Fav Mod/Admin: PenwisH (up by 7 votes) Modder: Nachoaddict (up by 16 votes) Mod of the Year: Yelo Mod by TEK (up by 16 votes) Spinner: Baaron (up by 10 votes) Random: shonenbatman (up by 14 votes) So again we've got a problem with Baaron.

127. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Aug 13 2011 05:39:29

Very sorry I have to do this but I have to say something about the creativity award. Do know that even though I would like to get that award, what I'm about to say is not to try to get that award. I don't think that Xzelph getting that award is really doing the award or the creativity community in PSing any good at all. Xzelph is a really great spinner, with a great style, high difficulty and great execution. That right there is the problem. Creativity is not one of his strongest suites. He may have some creative linkages in his combos but that's as far as it ever goes. In terms of creativity, there are many more spinners in UPSB that have more creativity then him. Neoknux, Baaron, Twine, Mage In Black, Blahblahting, sangara are some of the spinners that I can think of that are more creative than Xzelph. Compare any of their combos and I think it's abundantly clear that they are more creative than Xzelph. Another thing is that Xzelph wasn't very creative at the beginning of 2010. It only started around the time his style changed around the 3rd quarter of last year. Before that he was more on the powertrcking side of spinning. If you need proof I can compile videos of some of the spinners and Xzelph's spinning to prove that he isn't the best choice. I'm really sorry for adding to this discussion even though I'm a nominee and for messing up a decision that we've already made for one of the awards when we have so many other things to sort out. I just feel really strongly about this award (not for myself) but because creativity is something very dear to me in pen spinning. It's the one thing I study the most in pen spinning so if I were to see Xzelph get the creativity award, to me, it would honestly feel like a spit in the face of creativity. Also, I may have come on too strong about this so I may have bashed on Xzelph a lot. I sincerely apologise for that. I do love his spinning a lot. His style is amazing and I always appreciate his spinning. He just isn't really in the radar that scans for creativity in my opinion and because I'm really passionate about this I was quite crude. Again I'm sorry. Also note that I'm not trying to get myself to win the award. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it. However, to me the main issue is that someone who really carries creativity should win it. My wants aren't as important. Perhaps we could ask some of the creative beast of PSing in the RD like Lindor and Freeman to weigh in their thoughts

128. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Aug 13 2011 15:38:01

Alright I'll pm to ask Freeman since he's semi-active on the board. I don't know about Lindor but we can try. Baaron is already up for two awards. I don't think it's a good idea to possibly put him up for three like i.suk :/ And I think Most Popular is a very well suited award for him. So I will ask Freeman about Xzelph, Neoknux, MIB, Twine, and Blahblahting. I'm not including you in the list because we've already decided to give Improvement to you and we are only reconsidering this one award in case anyone was wondering.

129. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Aug 14 2011 04:22:05

Well you have your answer @Hippo2626 Freeman says, "Hi, I read a bit the Kammy Awards threads, but I didn't give them many attention because I don't know UPSB that much. However, I think neoknux009 deserves the creativity award, he has invented many concepts and he did a very good job during the Commonwealth Games." I don't know if anyone else is opposed to Xzelph. I personally can't really have a valid opinion on this because I don't watch enough PS videos to judge fairly. :/

130. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Aug 14 2011 05:21:18

Alright thanks for rechecking the award. I can't stress how much I'm sorry for causing this inconvenience and breaking the rules.

131. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Aug 15 2011 00:15:07

Well if no one has anything against this decision I think it's got a logical foundation. Neoknux will be up for creativity. So finally we need thoughts about Baaron and i.suk. Should i.suk get difficulty, power, or most likely to succeed? Note we can just omit the last award if no one wants i.suk to win it since thebloodgod isn't old enough on UPSB to recieve it. And should Baaron get best style or most popular?

132. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 01:57:11

[SIZE="5"]NAMES IN LARGER FONT SIZES ARE THOSE THAT WE HAVE TENTATIVELY AGREED ON OR THOSE WITH MAJORITY OF THE VOTES FOR THEM. IF YOU HAVE OBJECTIONS PLEASE POST SO![/SIZE] @strat1227 thanks for all your help so far!! We're nearly done so if you could help out a little more it would be great. This is where we're at right now after tabulating the public polls and considering all the discussions we've had =Spinning Awards= Best Style [RD] [B][COLOR="blue"]Baaron[/COLOR][/B] (looking for new nominations) (SPRiNGFiELD) Highest Difficulty [RD][SIZE="5"] [COLOR="red"][B]i.suk[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Best Power Tricks [RD] [COLOR="red"][B]i.suk[/B][/COLOR] (looking for new nominations) (Pen Ninja, Jamie Enns, Twine) Most Creative [RD] Neoknux_009 Biggest Improvement [RD] Hippo2626 Most Random [Public] shonenbatman [B][COLOR="lime"]Most Underrated [RD] walkingjacket, MIB and [SIZE="5"]catfish[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Best CV Editor [RD] Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari Most Popular Spinner [Public][SIZE="5"] [COLOR="blue"][B]Baaron[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] =Modding Awards= Mod of the Year [Public][COLOR="yellow"][B] Yelo Mod by TEK[/B][/COLOR] (looking for new nominations) (from the public polls the 2nd higest is Nachoaddict SC by Nachoaddict but Nacho already has another award, last is Namemory DC by iColor) [COLOR="lime"][B]Flashiest Modder [RD] [SIZE="5"]Kam[/SIZE] [/B][/COLOR] Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="yellow"][B]TEK[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] PenwisH Best Couple [Public] Eso and Lotuswing Hottest Male [Public] Eririor Hottest Female [Public] Mineste [SIZE="5"]Most likely to Succeed [Public] [COLOR="red"][B]i.suk[/B][/COLOR] (tentatively removed)[/SIZE] [COLOR="lime"][B]Most Friendly [RD] [SIZE="5"]Kari[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Top Shouter [RD] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="purple"][B]neXus[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Most Helpful [RD] Zombo Coolest Foreigner [RD] [B][COLOR="purple"]NeXus[/COLOR][/B] (looking for new nominations) (ChrisPS) [B][COLOR="lime"]Coolest Oldie [RD] Awesome and[SIZE="5"] Sangara[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Best Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] lettuce These are the issues that we have to work out then we're done!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Baaron[/COLOR][/B] - is running for best style and most popular spinner. Nacho and I agree that Baaron should get the most popular spinner award (we think it suits him better) so we're gonna' need new ideas for who should get the best style award. My suggestion would be SPRiNGFiELD or Juminuwo. [COLOR="red"][B]i.suk[/B][/COLOR] - is running for Highest difficulty, Best power tricks and most likely to succeed. This one is a real pickle. thebloodgod can't get the most likely to succeed award because he started spinning only late 2010 so the options we have is either to give i.suk the most likely to succeed award and get 2 other spinners for the award or omit the succeeding award give i.suk the best power tricks and get another guy for highest difficulty (i.suk shouldn't get difficulty because he does mainly power tricks and even though it is difficult, its only one aspect of difficulty and there are spinners who display more difficulty in all aspects like Jamie Enns and Pen Ninja). I think the latter is better. [COLOR="yellow"][B]TEK[/B][/COLOR] - is running for Cleanest modding, Mod of the year and flashiest modder. Since kam is another nominee for the flashest modder, we can give kam that award, decide which of the 2 award TEK should get and decide who should get the other. I'm completely useless in this area so no opinion from me. [B][COLOR="purple"]NeXus[/COLOR][/B] - is running for Coolest foreigner and top shouter. Based on what PK and strat said, NeXus is more of a UPSBian then a GPCian so he should get the top shouter award and give someone else the Foreigner award. [B][COLOR="lime"]Awards with ties[/COLOR][/B] - such as Most Underrated: Based on the discussion we've had we narrowed it down to walkingjacket, MIB and catfish so now we have to choose which one. Flashiest Modder: TEK is already running for 2 other awards so I guess Kam can take the award Most Friendly: Since Penwish is already up for Most friendly award, we can just give the award to Kari Coolest Oldie: Since Eriror is getting the Hottest male award, it's down to Sangara and Awesome. If you feel strongly against any of the winners and have good reason behind it, please speak up now so we can change it . Thanks again!!

133. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 02:11:43

I don't really know much about spinning. As for modding, I think TEK should get mod of the year, as there are MANY other possible members for cleanest modding. TEK's Yelo Mod does stand out quite a bit, and it has become very popular. It's probably true that Kam is the Flashiest Modder, considering his PMWT mods.

134. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 03:18:04

nachoaddict for cleanest mods

135. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 03:19:34

I think TEK deserves the cleanest mod award, I mean, that's what he is known for...

136. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 03:31:03

Yeah TEK's mods are clean, but there are a lot of clean modders too. But what other mod would deserve Mod of the Year? The Yelo Mod seems to be the most popular. @shoeman6

137. Pudels Kern
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 14:44:24

Alright then i.suk for best power tricks and Pen Ninja or Twine get highest difficulty. Most underrated: Catfish, like I said before. For coolest foreigner you should look into the pens section. Maybe there is someone who always comments, shows of nice mods and makes tutorials. I guess that's the only place where spinners from other boards are always active. My original vote for coolest oldie was for Eriror. I'll change that to sangara then. I didn't pick him first because I was only considering people who joined before me.

138. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Aug 17 2011 02:26:23

I think Sangara should get the coolest oldie award also. He was missed by UPSB when he left the PS world awhile back so I think he seems like a great candidate. For the modding awards, I'm the worst at this so if my reasoning is stupid ignore it. I think TEK should get the cleanest modding award because his yelo mod doesn't seem very appropriate foe the mod of the year award. Though he has had that mod for a long time and people have asked of it a fair amount, from what I've seen, not many spinners have made it and spun it or commented about using it much. Plus the mod got really popular late last year. For the best style, I thought about it some more and I remembered that Juminuwo and his style got popular only at the end of last year after his combo for the PS freak 3 collab. Before that he was pretty unknown so I think SPRiNGFiELD should get the award. I think ChrisPS is pretty popular in UPSB and he is a foreigner right (from PPSC). He might be viable for the coolest foreigner. Imma' say catfish should get the award for unnerrated as well now so I think majority (3-4 of us) has said he should get it so if there are no objections he'll get it. I'll be editing my previous post to keep it updated so you can check it to see how much more work we have left.

139. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Aug 17 2011 05:26:40

@Hippo2626 ---- I haven't been here long enough to know about oldies. ---- Ok, but then what would you recommend for Mod of the Year? True, TEK is an extremely clean modder. But there are a LOT of other clean modders out there. As for the Yelo Mod, I have made one, Sam has, Riley has, and I think one other person. There are also 2-3 different colored versions. It isn't made as much as other mods because the parts are pretty hard to obtain. But, it seems to be one of the most popular mods (look at the views and posts). I don't see the Namemory DC much either (one that I made, plus Riley's), and I personally don't think it deserves the award because of it's simplicity. Nacho's mods could win MOTY, but he's already up for another award. Besides, from what I've seen on SOYP, his mods are made that often either. I've seen the SC mod about twice and the SSS mod twice. I don't think I've ever seen the G3nerator (besides mine). My choices for MOTY would be Yelo Mod or Nacho's mods. I don't really see another mod that deserves this award. Most of the mods in the tut section all seem like crappy personal mods. I liked LNT_Phat's Frixion Mod, but he's from VNPSB. Some other nice mods were made by Syrti, Migi, and some other foreigners... So, I dunno. Maybe we could allow TEK 2 awards, because one is for his mod, and one is for him? lol. What mods do you think deserves this award then? The only reason I keep insisting Yelo Mod is because I don't see any other good mods. But if you have any ideas, I'll definitely be open to them. ---- Yeah, I definitely think chrisPS deserves. I keep forgetting that he's actually from PPSC lol. ---- I don't know much about spinning. ---- My internet is going to be out for the next couple of days, I might not be able to reply. :/ Sorry for the inconvenience.

140. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Aug 18 2011 19:10:33

I know I shouldn't jump into the clean modding award discussion since I've been mentioned but just saying that Cloud I think you should suggest someone for the award if you're going against TEK getting it. Things I think should happen: Sangara for Oldie. Just in my experience he's a nice guy. Awesome's alright too but I'm more familiar with the former. I strongly feel neXus for top shouter or "best shouter". His shouts are funny and entertaining. I didn't know ChrisPS was a "foreigner" since he has a considerable amount of activity and posts on UPSB. :/ He's a very nice guy but I don't know if he is really eligible for the award.

141. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Aug 18 2011 22:43:27

wait, why can't a person receive several awards? if they deserve it, they should just get it... we just have to group them together when announcing them, like in the awards shows, they usually do the main one, then say "also received: ... etc."

142. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Aug 19 2011 00:47:14

Well for cleanest modding (ugh after going through SOYP for an hour, I realized how many modders aren't from UPSB >_<) I think either walrus or FrogPrinceXD deserve it. Walrus has clean modding, and nice presentation. His photoshopping has gotten much better. FrogPrinceXD doesn't post in SOYP much, but from the pictures in his trade thread, I think his mods are really clean. iMatt is a really clean modder too, but he's a bit inactive. TEK's Yelo Mod is pretty popular, and it's really nice. It's not made often because parts are relatively hard to obtain. Proof: I made one. Riley made one. Same made one. Colin made a black one. Awtii69 said he would make a blue one. I've seen about 10 people who mentioned in their trade thread that they want one. When I auctioned mine, it was bought out in 2 days for $35 (which I think is a bit high). To be honest, like 90% of the tutorials in Tutorial Pending Approval are the crappy personal mods that no one requested. I don't think Nacho'd mods are commonly made either. I've seen them before, but not too often. So, I can't find a single alternative winner who is from UPSB (Syrti, Migi, LNT_Phat all have really nice mods .___.) ---- NeXus DEFINITELY deserves Top Shouter, as Nacho said, his shouts are very entertaining. ---- ChrisPS is pretty active on UPSB, but he is a mod on PPSC, so wouldn't that make it his main board? ---- I just confirmed that my internet will be out from sometime on Friday - sometime on Monday. Sorry if I can't reply.

143. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Aug 19 2011 01:07:39

I can't remember the reason why Nacho and I choose to only allow one award per person. @Nachoaddict Do you remember? would it be a good idea if a spinner gets 2 award? It would solve a lot of problems

144. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 19 2011 02:12:56

Well we were just afraid that someone would take over a crapload of awards and that wouldn't make for a good awards system. Also, no one from the previous Kammy's won more than one. I mean I suppose we could change the system if we don't get anywhere with this. Should we make it a maximum of two awards then? I don't think anyone should get more than that. Kammy's are meant to be special and lose their allure a bit if someone gets like 4.

145. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Aug 19 2011 23:40:04

oh ok but if u say "one award max per person", the persons who get the awards maybe will lose confidence in themselves, because they're not really sure if they got the award for real or its a "hand-me-down" from someone else who got a better award.

146. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Aug 20 2011 00:26:18

*sigh* I spent about 2 hours looking through all the tutorials on UPSB. Here's 2 alternatives, though neither of them are nearly as popular. I've never seen either of these made before. I still think the Yelo Mod deserves it more... M:O:N:R:O:E Rushon SC (not sure if he's even a UPSB person...) Limit G3 IMO, it's clean and interesting.

147. Lindor
    Date: Sun, Aug 21 2011 05:51:19

@Nachoaddict : I've not read the whole thread as i'm having hollidays 'till september, but i'm semi-active on UPSB too, so feel free to contact me, whatever the reason would be.

148. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 17:16:36

Well as a week has gone by and no one has really objected, I think it's fair to raise the 1 award limit. I think the RD is capable of preventing someone from receiving an unreasonable amount of awards. If we lift this it will solve a lot of problems and I know school is starting for many people so that won't help us deliberate. So neXus will receive both Top Shouter and Coolest Foreigner, TEK will receive both Mod of the Year and Cleanest Modding, Baaron will receive both Most Popular and Best Style, and finally i.suk will receive both Best Power and Highest Difficulty. If there are any objections please speak now as iMatt is almost done with the signatures. He showed me a prototype and it's getting there.

149. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Aug 31 2011 06:50:36

There's the issue that neXus is not a foreigner and I have to disagree with i.suk for difficulty. I think he should get the succeeding award and Penja for difficulty award

150. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 04:57:04

i think nexus for coolest foreigner is appropriate the point isn't to adhere to strict rules but to give fun rules that "feel" right, and nexus for coolest foreigner definitely feels right

151. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 16:28:52

Do we still keep i.suk for best power?

152. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 01:59:29

Okay Hippo and I have discussed everything. i.suk will receive the succeed award in addition to the power award. We will give difficulty to Penja and finally neXus will receive two awards. This is the last thing we're going to finish before we finalize everything and have iMatt finish up the signatures. Please if you have ANY objection speak now. @hoiboy

153. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 02:09:07

@Freeman Apologies for the double mention on the same thread. This is the list now. We'll leave it here for a couple of days so if you have any objections speak up no or forever hold your peace. Those in bold red are the major changes or decisions we've made now that spinners are allowed 2 awards. If you could post a confirmation that you agree it would be great! Thanks so much guys!! =Spinning Awards= [COLOR="red"][B]Best Style [RD] Baaron[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Highest Difficulty [RD] Pen Ninja[/B][/COLOR] Best Power Tricks [RD] i.suk [COLOR="red"][B]Most Creative [RD] Neoknux_009[/B][/COLOR] Biggest Improvement [RD] Hippo2626 Most Random [Public] shonenbatman [COLOR="red"][B]Most Underrated [RD] catfish [/B][/COLOR] Best CV Editor [RD] Gland Best CV Organizer[RD] Kari-Chan Most Popular Spinner [Public] Baaron =Modding Awards= [COLOR="red"][B]Mod of the Year [Public] Yelo Mod by TEK[/B][/COLOR] Flashiest Modder [RD] Kam Most Innovative/Creative Modder [RD] iMatt Cleanest Modding [RD] TEK Most Popular Modder [Public] Nachoaddict =Misc. Awards= Favorite Admin/Moderator [Public] PenwisH Best Couple [Public] Eso and Lotuswing Hottest Male [Public] Eriror Hottest Female [Public] Mineste Most likely to Succeed [Public] i.suk Most Friendly [RD] Kari Best Shouter [RD] neXus Most Helpful [RD] Zombo [COLOR="red"][B]Coolest Foreigner [RD] neXus[/B][/COLOR] Coolest Oldie [RD] Sangara Best Troll [Public] AoD1 Coolest Newbie [Public] lettuce

154. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 02:55:52

looks good to me

155. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 15:03:38

ok

156. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 18:20:26

yeeap, looks good

157. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 02:38:11

Alright it's been 2 days. I think this is enough approval. So this is it. Thank you so much everyone for your participation. Of course without it this wouldn't have been possible ^^ I'll send the list over to iMatt and then post the Kammy's in the general area once he is done. Also, could Zombo, strat, or shoeman make the thread a sticky once I post it? I'd appreciate it ^^

158. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 03:39:49

k

159. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 03:52:39

YAY we're done with this thingy!!!

160. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 18:07:38

so uh ... what's the deal?

161. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 23:40:06

Nacho said he has sent the list to iMatt and he'll complete the siggys.

162. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 00:11:45

iMatt said he would be finishing them up soon @_@ I talked to him yesterday and he said he'd finish em last night but I don't know what happened. We'll leave it for a couple of days and then I'll ask again.

163. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Sep 13 2011 03:52:05

iMatt says he's through half of the banners so yeah. I hope he gets em done by the end of the week :D

164. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Sep 17 2011 02:17:08

Finalized! iMatt is done! I'm making the thread right now!

165. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Sep 18 2011 05:23:22

It was fun guys! If we were to do it next year, should we start in November ?? By the way, @Nachoaddict , would it be a good idea if we ask for suggestions on new awards, or improvements for next year like what they added from the last time?

166. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 18 2011 05:25:49

Hm I don't think it would hurt. It's not like all of what people suggest will become what we do the next time it will just be considered. Do you want me to post or do you?

167. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Sep 18 2011 05:36:15

Hopefully some good suggestion could be brought up! Maybe you could add it into your first post?

168. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 18 2011 16:18:24

Done! We'll be handling 2011 Kammy's no? I'm not sure because the Vault people might want to get in on it :/

169. Hippo2626
    Date: Mon, Sep 19 2011 00:44:45

Collab project with the vault and the RD?? By the way these sigs look awesome!

170. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Sep 19 2011 05:12:56

Idk the vault people seemed pretty unenthusiastic for the 2010s :/ That's why we took over in the first place haha. We'll see we'll see. Yeah thank iMatt. The design is kind of simple but it's clean and looks nice on a white background.