UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / BPSC FINAL - The last official video

1. Gisele 8
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 13:46:20

Explainations English So here is the last official video from the Belgian Pen Spinning Community. This happens because the board is almost totally inactive. There isn't any project anymore, tournaments, collabs or gatherings/meetings. People are "old", busy, lazy, and so the board isn't entertaining anymore, for anyone. It even became annoying. This video, doesn't mean that the website will be closed, it is just a way to say a nice goodbye for many of us, proudly. Some people still belive that bpsc can reborn, but i somehow know that won't happen. And so i highly doubt that the board could organize something decent from now on, wc12 included. But yeah, nothing is forbidden. About me, even if i still spin as much as my first days, i consider that my story with BPSC is finished. But nostalgic i am, and nostalgic we are, that's the reason of this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WQaww2s6dU

2. Kill
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 13:57:43

TT-TT i added to my fav. sad news

3. funnky
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 15:53:48

well put together video. sad to know its there last collab. maybe one day a new generation of spinners will bring back the broad

4. RicLu98
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 17:21:12

sad :'(

5. spinford
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 18:36:56

OH NO!!! I hate it when a community is dying its like penspinning itself is becoming extinct

6. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 18:52:05

spinford wrote: OH NO!!! I hate it when a community is dying its like penspinning itself is becoming extinct
    QFT.

7. Sam
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 07:53:10

wow.. I cant believe its actually happening. I will <3 you guys forever. Hope it gets revived by new spinners.. crossing my fingers :(

8. aiman0802
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 23:46:03

man. i'm kinda down when i know about this

9. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 23:52:44

You guys were the underdogs of the WC and git to second place. Your board had the most unique styles out there. I will really miss you guys. You guys are awesome

10. __H2__
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 01:01:52

VNPSB was like yours in the last 3 months........even worse than your board. All we got in those 3 months were just spam, spam, spam......and spam...our Board website was just a garbage dump for the spammers, and dying every single day. But, some members have the full love of the board gathered around and had the strict laws for those spammers, and the mod and smod try to set up so many events for the board, so why don't your board just do like that, don't be disapointed about your board's present status....if you do so, you just like the other guys who ruin your board....be strong dude...all you have to now in this hard time is believe in your power to change the status of you board....just keep it up..... That's all i have to say, i'm a huge fan of your board: Gisele08, littleboy,...don't just say "goodbye" like that.....:(:(

11. Vaan
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 01:28:53

sosad :'(

12. Quai
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 05:58:13

I will miss you guys! :(

13. neoknux_009
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 14:23:06

well..the thing is making a video like this FURther cements the process of a board breaking down. Im really over how people just decide to "quit" pen spinning. that way i see some people is like this... "Im getting bored of pen spinning...well i might as well never spin mods again and retire forever". my opinion is that people dont have to quit permanantly. they can end perhaps end serious pen spinning, but alwayas know they can come back. Anyways. enough of my rant. always enjoyed BPSC vids. and what an inspring board to rep the underdog coutries. Australia can relate. To those in BPSC who are still active, keep fighting. You are whats left and you can make changes for the better if you decide to. You decide ur future today.

14. Ivabra
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 21:35:36

We aren't actually quitting penspinning but the problem is that nobody comes on the belgian Website... Two years ago BPSC wasn't inactive at all, and we were a real solid team, that's why we managed to get into the final round of the world cup 2010. By the way I totally agree with you, that's entirely my opinion and I keep fighting but I'm the only one who does that, and I can't do anything if nobody helps me... (:

15. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 21:55:07

its too bad, the same fate as SweSpin... we should learn from these communities and find a way to keep small communities alive

16. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 23:26:56

what a sad news .. :(

17. L-in
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 03:25:04

Already translated and transferred to PSH forum. PSH never wants BPSC to rest in peace, but if it's what BPSC members' choice, we hope it does.

18. emmoo
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 09:40:28

Truly a shame, BPSC was a very good board. This collab just proves it. And @Zombo, we are not dead yet;)

19. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 11:35:34

wait, isnt futhark from fpsb?

20. Ivabra
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 11:58:15

Yes he is, but some french active spinners on BPSC (from FPSB ) could join the collab ^^

21. Hex
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 19:43:16

why dont you guys provide a redirect to upsb. that way small communities are put into larger communities. Language is a barrier. so perhaps a automated translations.

22. KeyTin
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 17:00:14

Nice collab ask yourself, what music in collab name?