UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / FOR PEOPLE IN THE GTA End of Good Pens in Scarborough and Markham Area?

1. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 13 2011 22:33:16

Ok I don;t know if you know this but Market Village will close and maybe pacific mall too. In the next few years there will be no market village so all the good pen stores would be gone for a long time. What is replacing it, is the extension of Pacific Mall, doubling its size. So no good pens that is in the Scarborough and Markham Are for a long time. So no Ones, Smart Maple, Art Stores will be no more. I also heard that after the new project is finished, the previous stores are invited back, but I am not 100% sure. I have also though of an idea to contact Daiso and ask them to open a store in the new Pacific Mall when it is under maintenance. To get their attention I need more than 1 person to contact Daiso for their attention so please PM if your interested. So What do you guys think? Will you be sad that Market village will be no more and pacific mall will go under construction? Do you think good pen stores will return? Leave a reply. Looking to see what you guys think.

2. daniel0731ex
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 03:10:45

what do you mean by "good pens"? There is not such word as "designated mod material" in my dictionary. I'd use any obscure materials to make my mods, if needed.

3. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 05:07:30

lol, what city?

4. exclusive
    Date: Thu, Jul 14 2011 05:30:47

Escorpio123 wrote: lol, what city?
    gta is toronto

5. spinford
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 14:09:16

@DrakeOhMeteor007 Yes that is bad where will we have pens to buy now? I dont want to go to china town to buy pens. >[COLOR="red"]I will contact daiso and maybe other friends I can find[/COLOR] [B]Only places left to buy[/B] [COLOR="red"]ONCE MARKET VILLAGE IS RENOVATING[/COLOR] [B]Vaughn Mills[/B]- There is ONES better living there [B]Curry's art store[/B]- one near down town [B]Staples[/B]- one at first markham place and one near across pacificmall [B]Smart Maple[/B]- Located at Bridlewood Mall [B]Walmart[/B]- markville mall and other walmarts [B]AREAS you can buy pens[/B] [B]China town[/B] [B]Finch Station[/B] [B]Korea Town (maybe)[/B] P.S: TARGET is opening later on

6. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 14:10:55

spinford wrote: @DrakeOhMeteor007 Yes that is bad where will we have pens to buy now? I dont want to go to china town to buy pens. >[COLOR="red"]I will contact daiso and maybe other friends I can find[/COLOR] [B]Only places left to buy[/B] [COLOR="red"]ONCE MARKET VILLAGE IS RENOVATING[/COLOR] [B]Vaughn Mills[/B]- There is ONES better living there [B]Curry's art store[/B]- one near down town [B]Staples[/B]- one at first markham place and one near across pacificmall [B]Smart Maple[/B]- Located at Bridlewood Mall [B]Walmart[/B]- markville mall and other walmarts [B]AREAS you can buy pens[/B] [B]China town[/B] [B]Finch Station[/B] [B]Korea Town (maybe)[/B] P.S: TARGET is opening later on
    Ok there's a smart maple in market village too D:

7. spinford
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 14:38:25

@DrakeOhMeteor007 I sent it and now I contacted light and spinnerhui to send then I will send it to more of my friends Yes its really inconvenient

8. Apho
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 21:13:57

daniel0731ex wrote: what do you mean by "good pens"? There is not such word as "designated mod material" in my dictionary. I'd use any obscure materials to make my mods, if needed.
    He means common pens, since that location is where we usually go to get pens that are usually used in modding