UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Penspinning for 9 months: Power Tricks

1. Sam
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 02:59:56

[video=youtube;oBR_HAKpNmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBR_HAKpNmE[/video] *watch in HD I started powertricking after I saw evolution and peem. They could film their combos in about one try, and I want to cut down my film time by a lot, and I want to master consistency so that I dont have to stress over my combo enders with power links. Here's a short video I made that showed the power tricks that I learned since my spinning career. (I've been spinning for 9 months). *I left out the ayatori trick, but oh well :) How's my new angle? Hope you guys enjoy

2. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 03:20:16

I like how epic the editing and music made it feel. Make sure you get some skeleton to go with the power tricks. Styles that are heavily power trick base are falling out of style; they are boring to watch since its always the same old tricks. For 9 months though you should be proud.

3. AWtii69
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 04:30:45

good if your working on single tricks, i cant get that amount of busts or anything, but hows your combo spinning? cuz you seem to be magnificeint at this, how long did this take to film? im saying pretty much the same thing the other guy said, your great at power tricking, like really great, though

4. Sam
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 04:46:10

@AWtii69 took me about 20 to 30 minutes to film. the midbaks were the hardest part for me. My combo spinning is meh. Im stuck with the same links and yeah D: i dont know how to get new links. You can check out my recent fs in my channel. Im really wanting to learn midbak 1.5s and pinkybak 1.5s though, because i think it really spices up a combo. I try to get some links from baaron, vgg and stuff for my next combo. if you watch my fs: http://www.youtube.com/user/syntekspin?feature=mhee#p/a/u/2/J58lGk-euDY im not too good. if you can give me criticism and how to improve that'll be great. :)

5. AWtii69
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 04:50:35

Sam wrote: @AWtii69 took me about 20 to 30 minutes to film. the midbaks were the hardest part for me. My combo spinning is meh. Im stuck with the same links and yeah D: i dont know how to get new links. You can check out my recent fs in my channel. Im really wanting to learn midbak 1.5s and pinkybak 1.5s though, because i think it really spices up a combo. I try to get some links from baaron, vgg and stuff for my next combo. if you watch my fs: http://www.youtube.com/user/syntekspin?feature=mhee#p/a/u/2/J58lGk-euDY im not too good. if you can give me criticism and how to improve that'll be great. :)
    oh ya, i cant get midbak 1.5s either, i agree they make a combo much better. baaron links are hard, as well as vic's, so if you get those, youll be a god O.O

6. RaM
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 05:18:35

too good and pro for 9 months. :) HAHA. yeah!

7. Eazy
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 06:11:41

9 MONTHS??? YOU SERIOUS???? I've been spinning for a year and STILL can't do the multiple bust == (partly because i never bothered to learn... yet...) All i mastered was the sonics and shadows ==

8. RaM
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 06:27:21

yeah. :) look at the title of the video.

9. Phisan
    Date: Sun, Jul 10 2011 08:22:08

Wow nice

10. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jul 11 2011 01:07:25

@Sam new links are like new tricks, just practice linkages like tricks and you'll get them.

11. Sam
    Date: Mon, Jul 11 2011 04:02:03

Yeah @Awesome but where do you like get the ideas for them? Sorry for the noob quesitons. like when i spin combo wise, its not really flowy. if you know what i mean. im laying off learning tricks for about 4 months and linkages only. maybe only practicing midbaks and pinkybaks.

12. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Jul 12 2011 02:41:36

Sam wrote: Yeah @Awesome but where do you like get the ideas for them? Sorry for the noob quesitons. like when i spin combo wise, its not really flowy. if you know what i mean. im laying off learning tricks for about 4 months and linkages only. maybe only practicing midbaks and pinkybaks.
    You can rip off other spinners you see, look in the break down thread, or think of them yourself. Just think of tricks that theoretically wouldn't stop the spin with perfect execution and practice til you have perfect execution. Rinse and repeat til prodom.

13. Imitiate
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 06:16:38

any noes wad is a power trick?

14. RaM
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 11:50:55

Imitiate wrote: any noes wad is a power trick?
    i cant understand what youre asking. :D

15. Imitiate
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 09:19:32

fQ.RaM wrote: i cant understand what youre asking. :D
    i am asking what is a power trick

16. RaM
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 11:36:19

Imitiate wrote: i am asking what is a power trick
    a power trick is a trick somehow created by peem? lol not sure.

17. Haste
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 12:01:30

Uhh... A power trick Is a Complex trick? xDD not sure too. Edit: Pro Spinning Dude. Ya sure yer 9 months? xD. Im a 9 month noob xD