UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Anonymuse's Introduction?

1. Anonymuse
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 02:28:22

Hello everyone, just another newbie trying to learn the ropes of penspinning (with some difficulty I may add). I found out about penspinning a year or so ago when I watched that video of the guy at his desk who accidently throws his pen into his lamp (you should know what I'm talking about) and learns the hard way that being electrocuted hurts. Still don't know if that's fake or not but, that is really not too relevant to the subject at hand. I started spinning 2 or 3 months ago (was bored at first and wanted to learn some random hobby) and got hooked right when I recieved my first pen mod. It was a RVSP MX^2 from PenWish and I'll admit, I probably got it just because it looked cool but in the end it was a decent mod and worked for me no problem except I lost the [B]two[/B] caps somehow. Sadly I don't practice enough and only know a few tricks (TA, TA Rev, a crappy charge, and a fingerless TA) but I hope I can improve on this and that maybe the practice from this can help me in my other hobbies like piano and playing the flute. TL;DR I know, but for those who read it, thank you and I am excited to be part of this forum!

2. Sam
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 03:30:09

Welcome to UPSB! Hope you enjoy it here. :P

3. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 04:17:41

Hey :welcome: to upsb bro. Ask me if you need any help, I will be glad to assist you :) where in Canada btw? :huh:

4. Jazz
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 06:30:50

:welcome: Welcome to UPSB, enjoy your stay.

5. MUSIIX
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 09:37:33

:welcome: to UPSB, good luck with your spinning!

6. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 11:10:13

Welcome to UPSB, mate. Enjoy your stay here. :welcome: Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about Pen Spinning

7. fang
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 11:10:54

enjoy UPSB ^_^

8. Kari
    Date: Mon, Jul 11 2011 05:43:08

You're introduction was too long for my smallish brain to handle so I didn't read it. But hey, look at the bright side, I didn't forget to welcome you. Welcome to UPSB! :D ~KTSpinner~