UPSB v4

Member Introductions / happy darkdae ^^

1. Burnedfirefly
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 16:04:44

hi everyone, i'm burnedfirefly, new here and all... some might know me from the upsbradio, i've been on the show together with fang, onown and xienix on saturday's before, due to that i decided to register since it was simply convenient. right after registering i thought like yeah, it'd be a shame if i was with the community but incapable of spinning a pen, so now i'm taking lessons from fang, it's going really well as i might say myself, he's a hard teacher though! xD nah, it's not that bad, fang is a real good friend 'o mine and we're having lots of fun in the mean while. but anyhow, a little about me, as it seems to be special (what?!) i should mention i'm not a dude (so that would mean....), so please not to refer to me as that <) at this moment i'm 17 years old, living in the netherlands (friesland)... i'm not too tall, but what doesn't come in length comes in imagination, yay ^^ i like collecting dvd's and books, mainly fantasystuff, i also collect knives and swords, because i love the oldskool martial arts and fighting ways, nowadays everyone can hand a gun, handing a sword is much more delicate and takes a lot of training, i admire the people who still can, hope to be one of them someday ^^ to me, there is nothing more beautiful than the elegance of a skilled swordfighter... this is, ofcourse, only little of all my interests and whatever, if anyone would have any tips, tricks, questions, or any of that a kind of stuff, post at my profile or send a pm, i want to get to know everyone here, get better, maybe in the future even compete in a cup or something... for now just hugs from me byez <)

2. Minlaotion
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 16:40:51

:welcome: to UPSB hopefully no one posts before i do if they dont FIRST Minlao here so your new huh not tall me too XD hmmm you wold probabbly learn the fundamentals charge, fingerpass, thumbaround, and sonic they take a while for me ( 1 month) yeah good community obviously some trollers but not many hope ya have fun spinning ;)

3. Wolfe
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 17:40:45

Ah, good, you've posted. :) Enjoy UPSB, I'm sure you'll have a good time.

4. Quake
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 18:51:13

:welcome: to UPSB. :)

5. spinford
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 01:54:50

Welcome!

6. Vaan
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 04:46:52

can try upsb on facebook too ^^

7. Jazz
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 09:06:57

Oh mai, Herro! I know you from radio :D Welcome anyways :welcome: