UPSB v4

Board Help / delete account?

1. Breezy
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 23:59:46

If I ever wanted to, is there a way to delete my acount?

2. funnky
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 00:24:18

you can get banned?

3. RdHg
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 00:47:27

U could try asking an Admin. to do it.

4. Screeoo
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 00:48:31

request it 2 b deleted idk

5. RicLu98
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 04:22:39

get a moderator

6. Krypton
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 08:03:28

Because of Aod's trolling? Just saying. But yeah, contact Zombo or something.

7. Breezy
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 15:07:22

Krypton wrote: Because of Aod's trolling? Just saying. But yeah, contact Zombo or something.
    No not because of aod. And I said if I wanted to, not that I am going to ok? Nevermind I am.

8. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 21:17:35

Breezy wrote: No not because of aod. And I said if I wanted to, not that I am going to ok?
    bro dont be mad, you know you want to leave because i put your pethetic ass to shame, btw learn to read its AoD1, are you dyslexic or something, oh and btw nice status, because all black people and ONLY black people rap, are you retard im pretty sure iv seen asains, whites, and there are MEXICANS that rap you ignorant idiot, but nice try though.

9. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 21:24:56

^ +1

10. Breezy
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 22:09:42

AoD1 wrote: bro dont be mad, you know you want to leave because i put your pethetic ass to shame, btw learn to read its AoD1, are you dyslexic or something, oh and btw nice status, because all black people and ONLY black people rap, are you retard im pretty sure iv seen asains, whites, and there are MEXICANS that rap you ignorant idiot, but nice try though.
    I just wanted to know if there was a way I could delete my account because after I finish my trades in progress I'm not going to be on upsb anymore because of my full time job. It was great though this is a nice forum

11. Tentcell
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 22:12:21

Ill miss you Breezy, your a good man :,(

12. Van
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 22:49:30

Just get banned like u did before

13. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 23:29:44

or you could just forget completely about uspb after you finish your trades... not really necessary to delete it.

14. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 00:22:51

Cloud wrote: or you could just forget completely about uspb after you finish your trades... not really necessary to delete it.
    Yeah this is what I was thinking unless you were trying to hide it from your parents or something.

15. Breezy
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 00:25:51

Cloud wrote: or you could just forget completely about uspb after you finish your trades... not really necessary to delete it.
    Thank you for the suggestion cloud.

16. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 00:57:25

tell one of your trusted friends to change password. if you really cant resist UPSB, change recovery email too. or.. you could just stop coming on UPSB.. resist.. PrinceXD

17. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 05:01:05

Breezy wrote: I just wanted to know if there was a way I could delete my account because after I finish my trades in progress I'm not going to be on upsb anymore because of my full time job. It was great though this is a nice forum
    thank God, we dont need more ignorant people like you on this board.

18. Breezy
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 05:17:48

AoD1 wrote: thank God, we dont need more ignorant people like you on this board.
    Yeah, after the trades are done hopefully I can get it deleted and if not ill just be inactive

19. Mufoofee
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 05:19:55

Breezy, no. You were so nice and awesome. Even though we barely know each other, you are a good person. I will miss you. A full time job might not be so hard dude. D: And ignore AoD1 he is just someone who lost his way. Dude promise you won't quit cubbing. I will still be there for any help. I will truly miss you if you don't come back. If you do :jackson:

20. Kari
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 06:33:51

Breezy wrote: Yeah, after the trades are done hopefully I can get it deleted and if not ill just be inactive
    I'll miss you. And I'm proud of you. :) :) :) ~KTSpinner~

21. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 17:27:19

no you cannot delete your account. the only thing you can do is change your password to something random

22. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 17:38:37

Zombo wrote: no you cannot delete your account. the only thing you can do is change your password to something random
    why not?

23. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 17:55:02

I'm assuming.. JUST ASSUMING.. that if a person deletes his acc, and someone else joins.. That person will take up the deleted account's user ID.. Which... To some people... Uses it to see exactly when a person joins? PrinceXD

24. Soren
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 09:18:07

i have never seen zombo taking someones suggestion and trying to add it to the forum...

25. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 15:03:25

you cannot delete an account because it leaves ghost messages, also we need accountability if one of the trades go wrong.

26. Kari
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 15:40:21

Zombo wrote: you cannot delete an account because it leaves ghost messages, also we need accountability if one of the trades go wrong.
    There has to be a way to fix that otherwise no site would allow an account to be deleted. ~KTSpinner~

27. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 17:46:35

we need to verify that people dont make duplicate accounts. if someone deletes his account, scam a few people, then recreates a new account, it would be hard to catch the scammer. changing your name, password, clearing your profile to something random virtually accomplishes the same thing. theres no reason why you would absolutely need to delete an account.

28. Kirby
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 17:55:31

AoD1 wrote: bro dont be mad, you know you want to leave because i put your pethetic ass to shame, btw learn to read its AoD1, are you dyslexic or something, oh and btw nice status, because all black people and ONLY black people rap, are you retard im pretty sure iv seen asains, whites, and there are MEXICANS that rap you ignorant idiot, but nice try though.
    hows he dyslexic when he had a, o, and d in the right order. He forgot a number and didn't capitalize. Not dyslexia.

29. Kari
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 18:32:26

Zombo wrote: we need to verify that people dont make duplicate accounts. if someone deletes his account, scam a few people, then recreates a new account, it would be hard to catch the scammer. changing your name, password, clearing your profile to something random virtually accomplishes the same thing. theres no reason why you would absolutely need to delete an account.
    Not so much a name change because it will be posted in the name change thread and people will still know. I tried it and it didn't work. :p The rest of it works though. Clearing everything on your profile and changing your password. ~KTSpinner~

30. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 19:26:15

no, if you pm a name change request and u say its because u want to clear your account then it wont be posted, whats important is for mods to keep record of your account so we cannot delete it.

31. Kari
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 20:27:41

I see. If someone does decide to change their password to something random or forgets what username they changed it to and changes their mind later and wants to get back on how would someone go about getting their profile back? ~KTSpinner~

32. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 21:32:13

Kari wrote: I see. If someone does decide to change their password to something random or forgets what username they changed it to and changes their mind later and wants to get back on how would someone go about getting their profile back? ~KTSpinner~
    hmm well, normally deletion is a permanent thing so you should be sure you want to do it, otherwise we can recover it using email

33. Kari
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 22:33:44

Zombo wrote: hmm well, normally deletion is a permanent thing so you should be sure you want to do it, otherwise we can recover it using email
    How would you recover it using email? ~KTSpinner~

34. Breezy
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 23:36:44

Zombo is going all out on my thread. I'll just be inactive, simple as that.

35. Van
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 01:15:38

Hm sounds like this to me; i will scam all my trades, delete the account with all the negative feed back come back again with no proof of scam was that wat u were planning?

36. Breezy
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 04:54:36

I said ill stop in once in a while. Now that I think about it, I don't want to delete it. I'll just be inactive for a few months though but again, ill stop by.

Van wrote: Hm sounds like this to me; i will scam all my trades, delete the account with all the negative feed back come back again with no proof of scam was that wat u were planning?
    so...wrong Asian boi.

37. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 15:41:55

Kari wrote: How would you recover it using email? ~KTSpinner~
    the lost password recover function sends ur username to ur email

38. Kari
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 16:19:59

Zombo wrote: the lost password recover function sends ur username to ur email
    So you would get both username and password that way? ~KTSpinner~

39. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 17:18:19

yeh

40. Kari
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 18:59:34

That's good to know. Thanks Zombo. :) ~KTSpinner~