UPSB v4

Off-topic / Happy 235th B-Day America!

1. Aether
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 18:31:27

I pledge allegiance, to the flag... That was made in China. Does anyone else see a problem here? Independence day has lost all meaning. Nobody cares about the Declaration of Independence or anything else that makes that country special these days. Now, the Fourth of July is just another excuse to party, get drunk, and blow stuff up. The people that inhabit this country are idiots. We have been blessed for so long that we have become completely immune to any interests other than our own. We have lost all respect for what has really impacted our lives. We don't even have the decency to make our own flags. I know that I have barely scratched the surface on this rant. With that being said, what do you guys think about America?

2. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 18:56:23

your so right man.

3. neXus
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 19:00:17

The rest of the world really doesn't give a shit.

4. RicLu98
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 19:16:10

you're completely right. america is a stupid country. i'm proud to be chinese, not american

5. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 19:51:28

i think the whole world is stupid not just america.

6. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 19:55:50

I'd rather be here than in fucking Somalia.

7. Loanshark
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 19:56:03

I lol'ed so hard. If you honestly think that America is a stupid country and it sucks, you're no better than the people that don't know history. Actually, you're worse than them.

8. Mufoofee
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 20:04:14

You are right on.

9. Aether
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 20:16:44

I don't have anything against America as a country. I just think that the people in it, and people in general are retarded.

10. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 20:39:50

Id rather be a "retarded american" then anyone on the ivory coast. America is one a completely developed country and now its time to help undeveloped countries. I can see where your comeing from on this, but we are doing more good then bad imo. And lots of Americans celebrate the 4th very respectfully. Hell if I fought for our freedom, id want to celebrate it the american way, by getting drunk and blowing shit up =]

11. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 20:45:18

[video=youtube;sWS-FoXbjVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI[/video]

12. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 20:59:24

imatt i found that very inappropriate. there was 2 bad words in there.

13. Aether
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 21:25:02

@Tentcell2: I agree that America is very good as a country. Let me get to the bigger question, is humanity as a whole good or bad?

14. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 00:27:18

RicLu98 wrote: you're completely right. america is a stupid country. i'm proud to be chinese, not american
    You can leave whenever you want. We really won't miss you.

15. Raos
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 01:57:39

FUCK AMERICA! CANADA FTW!!!!!!!!!!

16. RicLu98
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 02:14:08

Loanshark wrote: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m234/loanshark50/Untitled-9.jpg I lol'ed so hard. If you honestly think that America is a stupid country and it sucks, you're no better than the people that don't know history. Actually, you're worse than them.
    that's cuz i live in america that i put my country as america

17. iColor
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 02:33:46

I'm more interested in Loanshark using the default skin for UPSB. =o

18. funnky
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 02:39:11

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: FUCK AMERICA! CANADA FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    Canada not any better. first ur postal system blows. socialized health care will crack one day. and you guys say "eh" lol and you eat horse.

19. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 02:50:24

Canada is pretty much a part of america in my mind. When China owns 1/5 of the states money its fucked though.

20. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 02:55:22

Awesome wrote: Canada is pretty much a part of america in my mind. When China owns 1/5 of the states money its fucked though.
    I plan on going to U of T, what should I be on the lookout for? I heard you guys have healthcare.

21. funnky
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 02:58:44

Awesome wrote: When China owns 1/5 of the states money its fucked though.
    so true ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓█▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓█▒▒███▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓███▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓███▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓██▒░▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓█▓░▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒██████████████████████▓▒▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████████████████▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░. ▓█▓▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████████████▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓▒ ▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒ ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒ ▒▒▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█▓▒ ▒▒▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒██▓▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓██████████████████████████▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░█░░░█░█░▄▀░█▀▀░░░░▀█▀░█░█░█░▄▀▀░░ ░░█░░░█░█▀░░░█▀░░▄▄░░█░░█▀█░█░░▀▄░░ ░░█▄▄░█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█░█░▄▄▀░░

22. Raos
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 03:04:16

@funnky lol Canada health care is not gonna crack one day lol, its just there is some idiots.

23. miyat
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 03:12:59

XYZaki wrote: I plan on going to U of T, what should I be on the lookout for? I heard you guys have healthcare.
    Woah cool. Awesome doesn't live in Toronto, try asking Wind or Simplex if you can get a hold of him. When do you think you're coming? if you don't mind me asking.

24. funnky
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 03:15:23

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: @funnky lol Canada health care is not gonna crack one day lol, its just there is some idiots.
    there is a reason why over half the world doesn't have socialized health care

25. darkrose
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 03:23:24

XYZaki wrote: I plan on going to U of T, what should I be on the lookout for? I heard you guys have healthcare.
    healthcare applies for citizens/ people paying tax which you wont be so you wont get it automatically unless you pay extra with your school fees internatopnal student = fees x10-25 those of a normal resident + healthcare/ dental (which is about 10 000 for international kids)

26. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 06:28:00

miyat wrote: Woah cool. Awesome doesn't live in Toronto, try asking Wind or Simplex if you can get a hold of him. When do you think you're coming? if you don't mind me asking.
    Fall 2013, provided CalTech or Nortwestern don't accept me.

27. Krypton
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 10:10:15

You guys are so lucky to be American. I is so ashamed to be Azn.

28. neXus
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 12:04:48

funnky wrote: and you eat horse.
    Have you ever tried horse? That shit is delicious.

29. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 21:37:38

RicLu98 wrote: you're completely right. america is a stupid country. i'm proud to be chinese, not american
    are you stupid?

30. RicLu98
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 22:51:02

AoD1 wrote: are you stupid?
    no