UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello Again!!!

1. Eazy
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 14:18:45

Hello again, I was a former member, but after more than a year of inactivity (because of an important * governmental exam, i forgot my old username and password. :unsure: Anyway, it has been almost a year since I've pen modded or learned new tricks, though during that time, I'm still spinning... though I've no spinning pen currently because my firefly G3 broke :jawdrop: because of my extended modifications. Anyway i'm an average spinner with basic skills under my belt (not literally of course) [B][COLOR="red"] TRICKS:[/COLOR][/B] [LIST=1] [*]all four basics [*]rising and falling sonic [*]shadow (12-23, 23-34,) reverse shadow (23-12), shadow still (12) [*]twisted sonic, inverse sonic, jumping sonic [*]twisted sonic bust, twisted sonic-shadow (23,34), twisted shadow [*]thumbaround, reverse thumbaround, fingerless thumbaround, reverse fingerless thumbaroud, countinuous thumbaround (still a little shaky), thumbspin <7, reverse thumbspin <3 [*]charge (12,23,34), reverse charge (12,23,34) [*]some combos involving the tricks above (such as -sonic 34- twisted sonic 23-12, shadow twist bust -charge -thumbaround (currently the combo i've perfected XD) and maybe Kam's 4 loop combo [*]and maybe a few more i forgot to mention.... [/LIST] I hope I get to learn more skills and perform even cooler combos!!!! [B]And hopefully [COLOR="red"]not drop my pen so frequently anymore[/B][/COLOR] :hah:

2. sunshadow
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 14:40:25

welcome back :)

3. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 15:21:06

:welcome: Welcome to UPSB :) Glad to have you back. Feel free to ask questions here, as it is a friendly board ;)