UPSB v4

Philosophy / Pissed off by classmates

1. Sky
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 11:29:35

Some of my classmates thinks ps is lame, fine, their opinion. But theres one guy whos like giving shit comment on me posting my mod pics or me indulging in ps. Like seriously why are you even judging what I should do. His even saying he gonna buy some Parker etc. Pen to show off. I lol'ed hard at that. Anyone encountered this fags before?*how did you react? please share or even teach me how to screw him up.

2. aRandomAsian
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 12:28:15

slap him?

3. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 12:30:03

IIRC this thread has been made before D: Anyways, just ignore them >__>

4. Sky
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 12:30:32

Good idea.

5. Nadhif
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 12:50:50

Ignore and control ur emotion. Don't hear what he said.

6. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 12:58:07

Well they said pretty much all of it. You can keep a kt on ya ;) Ya just don't get this in your head, it is not important. Don't care about what others think, if you think it's good then it is good.

7. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 13:40:31

u walk up to him grap his nut and pull as hard as you can. that will show him whos boss. and i get called a fag almost every day for spinning at my school.

8. wings
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 13:48:39

Ignore, if they are loud, put some headphones lol

9. Sky
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 14:07:21

Thx spinners! @funnky LOL!!! Nice one mate

10. Rabbid
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 14:25:41

Kick their ass.

11. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 15:44:37

Stab them with a Dr. Grip Tipped or MP mod. And also ask them why they give a fuck. It's a bigger waste of time giving shit comments on pen spinning than it is to pen spin.

12. Starryz97
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 15:54:55

@Bleevlee same thought on me but i would'nt wanna dirtied my Dr.Grip Tip i will use a x-acto knife included mod to stab that fag more efficient ain't ?

13. Quake
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 15:59:01

this is a violent board. o.o lol just ignore like the other people suggested. he'll probably leave you alone if he sees that you dont care what he thinks. if he continues THEN stab him with a KT x) :trollface:

14. lynkesis
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 10:57:28

I will just give them a look as though 2+2=69.

15. aRandomAsian
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 11:37:48

i still say slap them

16. Krypton
    Date: Tue, Jul 5 2011 13:26:13

Wrong section? Anyways, don't spin in school. People like these do not deserve to observe the beauty of penspinning. Just swear in their face and stalk off calmly, don't give him the satisfaction that he has managed to tick you off.

17. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 03:33:25

HAHAHAHA omfg almost all the replies in this thread involve some sort of violence xD How about telling him to stop giving crap about it to you in a serious voice? Most people think "Oh I can't do that. He won't listen blah blah blah..." BULLSHIT. If you can stand up for yourself in a respectful manner, he'll back off most of the time or at least listen. Alternatively you could just stop talking to the guy and stop giving him the attention he wants and doesn't deserve. He'll leave you alone eventually due to boredom.

18. funnky
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 03:50:47

Nachoaddict wrote: HAHAHAHA omfg almost all the replies in this thread involve some sort of violence xD How about telling him to stop giving crap about it to you in a serious voice? Most people think "Oh I can't do that. He won't listen blah blah blah..." BULLSHIT. If you can stand up for yourself in a respectful manner, he'll back off most of the time or at least listen. Alternatively you could just stop talking to the guy and stop giving him the attention he wants and doesn't deserve. He'll leave you alone eventually due to boredom.
    well said nacho.

19. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 03:55:16

Hmmmmmm... Violence is never the answer, it's the question. The answer is... yessss... (credits to drgripable) Best thing to do is just ignore him. No point in getting in a fight over spinning a piece of round plastic with metal tips. Buut... if you find a better excuse to get into a fight... use it.

20. esp
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 04:32:11

Whoop some ass.

21. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jul 7 2011 08:53:48

Cloud wrote: Hmmmmmm... Violence is never the answer, it's the question. The answer is... yessss... (credits to drgripable) Best thing to do is just ignore him. No point in getting in a fight over spinning a piece of round plastic with metal tips. Buut... if you find a better excuse to get into a fight... use it.
    The metal tips come in handy when stabbing is required.

22. Wisp
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 17:43:35

Just ignore them, they're super mega Jelly of you, thats it. Or offer to suck their balls, if you give them the wrong approach it fucks with them. It's what I do.

23. Nicetricks
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 02:34:15

eehnat wrote: I will just give them a look as though 2+2=69.
    Lolwut

24. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 18:28:56

Sky wrote: Some of my classmates thinks ps is lame, fine, their opinion. But theres one guy whos like giving shit comment on me posting my mod pics or me indulging in ps. Like seriously why are you even judging what I should do. His even saying he gonna buy some Parker etc. Pen to show off. I lol'ed hard at that. Anyone encountered this fags before?*how did you react? please share or even teach me how to screw him up.
    For him to insult you you must first value his opinion. Stop valuing idiots opinions.

25. LightSpinner
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 06:07:32

show like youer best combo then hell be stunned cuz its so amazing then kik his ass wile he stands rthere amazed

26. Eazy
    Date: Sun, Jan 1 2012 08:38:35

Just smile at him, and think of something funny, like his face. Then be polite as possible, and leave him confused and in a daze. OR Hit his face, then do the above. It helps with the thinking-something-funny part.

27. midniteferret
    Date: Mon, Feb 20 2012 04:32:40

cuss em out... but most people are like "HOW DO YOU DO THAT"...practice *walks away*

28. CAHarmony
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 02:58:45

ok this is what you do....the guy says "ps is lame blah blah blah"... you look at him.... then check your pockets and say "it seems I've run out of fucks to give"

29. Lucid
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 03:15:37

if your up for trouble. 1.bitch slap 2.ball tap 3.get a dr grip tip and poke him

30. Karrot
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 21:43:59

he's just jelly of your proness. keep spinning and get him even more jealous.

31. Sekai
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 01:33:34

STAB A KT IN THEIR EYES! lol ok hmm.. those people are just idiots -.- just don't listen to them and block it from facebook or stuff, there will be always people who support you, and like what you do :)

32. Cubesnail
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 06:07:46

Ninja throw a KT in their eyes. Or castrate them. wither one is pretty effective.

33. Raptor
    Date: Wed, Jun 13 2012 09:12:20

Make an x-acto knife mod and scare the living soul out if him!

34. ItsNick
    Date: Wed, Jun 13 2012 09:40:44

accidentally drop a dr kt on his leg?

35. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Jun 13 2012 10:23:38

Had these guys before, they try knocking the pen out of your hand and then realize it's a KT afterwards when you hold it hard as their hand comes in and hits the pen, not budging it. They lose a chunk of their hand on the tips, winning.

36. Alex
    Date: Sun, Jun 17 2012 21:30:15

I tell them that one day pen spinning is going to be done by everyone in the world since basically all you need is a pen to spin and that theyll look like loosers

37. Kcom2002
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 10:56:29

Introduce them to the Dr KT xD

38. utkarsh
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 11:22:33

hate mods cuz they are just too heavy? =__="

39. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 12:06:34

If he's a faggot then ignore If he's logical, elaborate him on the point and benefits of PS. There's a philosophical thread here on UPSB about how other activities are just as pointless as PS. You try read on that thread. He's either going to understand or bored to his death But I'm guessing he's fag, so just ignore

40. Nashi
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 12:13:48

[QUOTE="Alex"]I tell them that one day pen spinning is going to be done by everyone in the world since basically all you need is a pen to spin and that theyll look like loosers [/QUOTE] I don't think that would convince them.

41. Boxxy
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 21:01:44

I have this happen a lot because people in my school thought Pen Spinning was awesome at the time then they got sick of it and now they knock it out of my hands, telling me I have no life, and they keep telling me this to get me to stop, but when I stop people start asking me to do it more. What I have to say is to just ignore them and if it continues or escalates then resort to violence. Or you could just do as the others say and stab a KT into their eye; It is your choice.

42. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 22:46:34

i dont have a KT '-' how im i supossed to deal with this situation if it comes to happen to me? lol,kidding. you could just tell them its your choice to do it,and you do it because you like it. them name other useless things they do and wait for their answers

43. SuperVValrus
    Date: Mon, Jul 30 2012 13:13:44

Hunt them down and wait at their house until they fall asleep. Once the time is right you piss in their eyes and stab them with a KT.

44. Joiemoie
    Date: Fri, Aug 3 2012 22:49:41

Stab him in the vagina.

45. knightling29
    Date: Sat, Aug 4 2012 01:09:44

kidnap him and cut his fingers of one by one, then dig a hole in his stomach and put a rat in it and watch the rat work its way through his mouth.....but only do this in ur head but other than that, just ignore him.

46. snoopy1218
    Date: Mon, Oct 15 2012 03:26:44

well, begin by questioning his interests. ask him stuff like, "Well, what do you like to do in your free time?" then after that, "Why do you do it? for fun, right? for enjoyment, right?" then look him in the eye and say, "This is what I do for fun." and if he continues to bother you, begin to question his method of "enjoyment" this is just my logic, dunno bout you guys...

47. PERSIST
    Date: Mon, Oct 15 2012 03:57:56

Somebody critisizing PSing? Non-sense, what bad is there about PSing? It's fun and it looks cool. This kid has no idea what he's talking about.

48. PENGAmurungu
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 10:50:01

I know a guy who thinks its silly and a bit ridiculous that im getting a $10 pen that probably won't be very good to write with, but I'll just shut him up with some fast-looking tricks when it gets here :P

49. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 20:16:25

rape his ass with KTs

50. magoochy
    Date: Fri, Dec 28 2012 21:53:22

theses a couple kid at my school that said it was retarted i went on a huge rant about how they were retarted, there lives were going no were, there future was gone, and there face = destroyed if they ever touch my pen in there lifes

51. FingerNotPen
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 00:34:39

happend to me, the reason is their a jealous, i spin at school everyday,but i don't bring buster etc. i bring zhigao shit :)

52. killer3276
    Date: Thu, Jan 10 2013 17:49:42

Lol i see im lucky reading all these posts. My friends are like "ok do what ya want and btw it looks cool" and im laughing of some girls that say like "OMG HOW U DO THAT ?????? IM PLAYING A GUITAR AND I CANT DO THAT!!"

53. questionmark98
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 00:56:32

No one really annoys me about my spinning. Sometimes they just come up to me and watch in awe.

54. PERSIST
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 01:33:59

I don't ps at school as much as I used to, mainly because everyone, including my friends, keeps yanking the pen out of my hand and when I ask for it back, they ignore me and think they have "skill" by doing the classic hand flailing, then they throw the pen, it hits my gonads, then they laugh their heads off. Classmates suck, concluded.

55. flaming oracle
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 02:00:43

i use to have problems with that when i was a beginner they thought i was cool but when it got around a month into spinning at school they started to make fun of me but then again i told them "i don't give a fuck i don't see you being able to do this so yea bye faggot" this was during middle school though XD everyone critisizing every little thing but now these days people just see me spinning and thats kinda what im known for in high school. just ignore people who make fun of it and tell them you dont give a fuck for a good amount of time they'll give up

56. metalbearsolid
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 04:11:54

When they start talking smack, show off some moves. Pen spinning is very impressive feat. Try and be nice to them, show them a few tricks. Treat them with kindness. The most annoying thing to a bully is when you dont respond to their aggressiveness and just.. be nice. They want you to get angry and respond to them. Do not give them those options. Just smile and spin :)

57. BriGuyC
    Date: Sat, Apr 20 2013 01:30:13

The reason I pen spin is so I can do it at school :P But... I hate it when people take my buster and take off the caps...

58. MitchellFaulkner
    Date: Mon, May 6 2013 05:24:24

I have only two ways of PS. One is using my thumb and of the right hand and the two fingers next to it and the other is just the finger and the thumb. I wish i could show you the video. I also watched a video on youtube relating PS i was quite enthralled.

59. Semikolon2
    Date: Sun, Jul 7 2013 20:06:36

Simple, TA Release them to death with your (however you do that) sharpened Dr. Grip Tips on your yesterday modded KT, then say it wasn't you,you justdid your tricks.

60. Infiknight
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 12:22:10

yeah its like when they cant do it they keep staring at ur fingers but when they can do it they no longer stare

61. Monk
    Date: Sun, Apr 27 2014 04:36:54

I never really get criticized on my spinning at school. They're usually interested in it. Just ignore them and keep spinning. One day, they'll see the beauty. ONE DAY.

62. abandonctrl
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 06:06:50

I dealt with this at work for weeks,I just had to learn to ignore them till I got pissed one day and snapped at a coworker and told him I'd rather spin my pen and be happy then go home to a gf who cheats on him. I know it was low but at the age of 27 bullys gota learn to grow up man.