UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / cleaning a grip?

1. Gland
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 13:09:24

does anyone have an idea how to cleaning a grip? I have stained white grip, I already try to brush it, but didn't work :help:

2. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 13:37:02

Soap hot water. White grips turned yellow are very hard. I'm not sure if it's possible to get the fat/dirt out of it. This should probably be in the quick ques thread.

3. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 13:45:38

shoeman6 wrote: Soap hot water
    agreed.. this work very well for me with my airfit grips with my buster.. since the airfits have small holes in the grips (the ones that run the length of the grip) dust tends to get in there and using VERY hot, soapy water and swirling it around and letting the grips sit helped tons.. grips looked super clean after that.. as for the yellow tinge.. i had a white hgg grip that turned yellow from the oil on my hands (most likely).. it wasnt that bad so i tried putting some alcoholic hand sanitizer on it and rubbing it in for a little bit and that helped a noticeable amount but still yellow.. so idk if u want to try that.. also depends on the type of grip ur using :dunno:

4. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 13:48:57

Only problem with hand sanitizer is a lot of time there are other things like moisturizers etc that can leave some sticky residue. = \.

5. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 15:39:10

this is not OT or serious discussion, ask in Quick Mod.