SuperPirat and GripMatic is very needed!!! [font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Hello I want to trade with anyone~ My trading Rules. I can ship to everywhere, I must insist you send FIRST becoz of my wl. I've got +100 in HKPSA and +14 in UPSB +5 in PSH and +5 in TWPS I want to TRADE THIS IS A TRADE THREAD. If you wish to buy anything please contact me and we will work out a price. Leave a comment or PM me to discuss. If you are buying, you can use paypal to pay ~ (great!) IF YOU ARE SENDING FIRST YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF of sending the pens or use paypal to pay money If you have less Rep than me you send first. ↑ Just tell me if you have objection, we can discuss for it Buyers must pay 5 dollor for mail fee~~~ (NOT TRADER) . Send me a message via MSN PM or leave a comment, everything is negotiable. MSN : [email][email protected][/email] Every trade gets a free gift! I HAVE Signo Dx's Ask me for colours. Officemates(3000F)!!!!!!! HGG K116 packs!!!! Metal Tips G3 Colour:Black, Blue, Green G2 many colours G1 random colours Jimmie black red purple Ballsigns many colours Fake ZT pens black red and blue Tapiclips rsvp fine colour: ask me in pm or msn rzdz colour:ask me in pm or msn HGG packs K116 10 colour packs and K118 8 colour packs HGG black white blue white...... Airfit manymany Air-Blanc manymany!!!! Um152 red blue black Lakubo red blue black hi-tec-cs ask me for the colour Color twins out of socket KT pilot lattes for joey mod and almost all colour muji pens for joey mod modded pens: Ivan Mod(supawit is spinning that) Buster Cyl and many other pens..Just ask me :lol: I want: F1r3flies G3 mod (tell me the colour) SuperPirats (any color) DR.GRIPS (any colour) GRIP MATIC (any colour) RSVP MOONZ PACKS!!! Reynolds 094(any colour) UPSB Pen Case (white,black,blue,red) BIC Stic Grip (Black,Blue) BIC Round Stic(any colours) duraflashes(tell me the colours,aspecially yellow and dark green) penwish rings(black or white) M&Ms !!! (Very Very WANT!!) M&Ms Packs!!! (Very Very WANT!!) Bellcolors (tell me the colour) plastic g3s (tell me the colour) and what you have :lol: just tell me in msn or PM thx~ hope you will enjoy our trading~ [/font]