UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Vicgotgame's combos session

1. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 05:04:52

[video=youtube;fNGL97N0aes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNGL97N0aes&feature=channel_video_title[/video] or linkages session :S

2. Bleevlee
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 05:47:49

YOUOWN.

3. Sam
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 05:49:47

all you need now is a green towel

4. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 06:00:48

Sam wrote: all you need now is a green towel
    lol indeed i do :lol: and a better angle too :mellow:

5. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 06:06:58

thebloodgod wrote: lol indeed i do :lol: and a better angle too :mellow:
    and a better camera if u want vic quality

6. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 06:16:09

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: and a better camera if u want vic quality
    who doesnt :lol:

7. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 08:56:54

You, good sir are a Vic replica :D What is your secret to smooth linkages, besides raw practise?

8. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 09:44:23

Krypton wrote: You, good sir are a Vic replica :D What is your secret to smooth linkages, besides raw practise?
    it wasnt smooth at all in my eyes,and it was way slower in my eyes =__=!

9. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 09:48:51

your not vic, quit trying to be like him, you never will be as good as him

10. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 09:58:58

AoD1 wrote: your not vic, quit trying to be like him, you never will be as good as him
    i know...:facepalm: ,im not vic,of course i CAN NOT BE AS GOOD AS HIM :( ,and why should i quit anyway :S ?

11. Axeeeel
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:06:06

ofcourse everyone know you are not vic....... but in that vid,really...nicely done,smooth and i love the motion of yur hand :) nice job

12. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:06:18

thebloodgod wrote: i know...:facepalm: ,im not vic,trying to be vic,but of course i CAN NOT BE AS GOOD AS HIM :(
    while it is true that a copy can never become better than the original, by expanding into other aspects of PS, i find it very realistic that you could exceed what Vic achieved, given you reached this level of spinning in about 9 months :o the progress of newer spinners is barely comparable to that of older generation ones, but that is an argument for another day/thread

13. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:18:26

i.suk wrote: while it is true that a copy can never become better than the original, by expanding into other aspects of PS, i find it very realistic that you could exceed what Vic achieved, given you reached this level of spinning in about 9 months :o the progress of newer spinners is barely comparable to that of older generation ones, but that is an argument for another day/thread
    its 10 months now :mellow:

14. GigaByte
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:53:02

nice linkages ..

15. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 14:26:29

AoD1 wrote: your not vic, quit trying to be like him, you never will be as good as him
    If I remember correctly, Vic made a very similar video about Spinnerpeem's mini-combos. So before you try to troll up @thebloodgod, make sure that you tell vic the same thing. Anyways, nice video. Super smooth and looks very much like vicgotgame. Was the mod your XBuster? Also, you should have included his R4 spin linkage. That would have been really cool.

16. __H2__
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 15:07:12

thebloodgod wrote: i know...:facepalm: ,im not vic,of course i CAN NOT BE AS GOOD AS HIM :( ,and why should i quit anyway :S ?
    Just because he cannot reach the level of VIC like you......even he's VIc's best friend =)).......anw, u still a fuckin' gud spinner in VNPSB and UPSB......ignore the haters dude =)) p/s: JUST SPIN THE WAY U LIKE MAN.........and IGNORE ALL THE HATERS.......=))........... @AoD1: Chill out dude, why so serious T______TTTTTt

17. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 22:08:50

MickChickenn wrote: If I remember correctly, Vic made a very similar video about Spinnerpeem's mini-combos. So before you try to troll up @thebloodgod, make sure that you tell vic the same thing. Anyways, nice video. Super smooth and looks very much like vicgotgame. Was the mod your XBuster? Also, you should have included his R4 spin linkage. That would have been really cool.
    yes the mod was XBuster,im not really satisfy tho :( .about his R4 spin linkage,i forgot to film it actually :p

18. Rapid
    Date: Thu, Jun 30 2011 14:07:54

@thebloodgod if you want to get as close as vic, don't copy his linkages, copy his thinking. Think of your own awesome linkages. That is THE real vic style :D

19. thebloodgod
    Date: Thu, Jun 30 2011 14:19:26

Rapid wrote: @thebloodgod if you want to get as close as vic, don't copy his linkages, copy his thinking. Think of your own awesome linkages. That is THE real vic style :D
    i am :mellow:

20. thebloodgod
    Date: Thu, Jun 30 2011 14:20:59

Rapid wrote: @thebloodgod if you want to get as close as vic, don't copy his linkages, copy his thinking. Think of your own awesome linkages. That is THE real vic style :D
    i am :mellow:

21. Rapid
    Date: Thu, Jun 30 2011 14:38:48

thebloodgod wrote: i am :mellow:
    No I didnt say you were'nt. But some linkages were familiar. You are really smooth and powerful like vic. my point is You make MORE of your awesome linkages. I know you have some, but more of it will be epic :D

22. Bleevlee
    Date: Thu, Jun 30 2011 15:30:49

He is, but he doesn't have enough. ;) <_<