UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / does this work?

1. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 05:17:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_6PwgWVJM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AhO94dJ7Q&NR=1 1st vid he's wearing a gay vest 2nd vid he's wearing a batman buckle WTF staged or not? this guy is good lol

2. Kirby
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 05:18:57

why the fuck did you search "how to get women" on youtube?

3. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 05:24:55

mainly because i'm too depressed that I'm already 16 and I got busted 2x. Ever since a kid my goal in life is that I need to have had 10 gf's by the time I graduate, but guess what, only good looking guys really get the hot girls -.- edit: and I also think that most of you guys here have gf's, and I'm wondering if this is what you did to get your gf's, or did it the slow way as friends, then become best friends, then fight when the other knows you like her, then get along again, then be in a relationship

4. chris
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 05:46:40

^no shit, sherlock.

5. Pen Ninja
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 11:44:55

Clyde wrote: mainly because i'm too depressed that I'm already 16 and I got busted 2x. Ever since a kid my goal in life is that I need to have had 10 gf's by the time I graduate, but guess what, only good looking guys really get the hot girls -.- edit: and I also think that most of you guys here have gf's, and I'm wondering if this is what you did to get your gf's, or did it the slow way as friends, then become best friends, then fight when the other knows you like her, then get along again, then be in a relationship
    so shallow =\

6. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 12:48:56

Pen Ninja wrote: so shallow =\
    yup, shallow, since I am still 16, that is still my goal in my present life, but when I grow old of course my goal is to be happy

7. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 13:37:21

lol if you want real girlfriends you care about/ care about you then stop being an asshole if you want fake girlfriends that you have just because you can then either get really good looking or really rich or a really big dick those are the tricks to getting girlfriends

8. Kirby
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 19:33:47

lose the leather. look better.

9. sangara
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 20:47:53

Anyone can be a pickup artist, it's just another skill that you learn. In fact if I hadn't met my girlfriend when I did, I would have become one. It's not really that hard, it just takes practice.

10. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 20:51:48

strat1227 wrote: lol if you want real girlfriends you care about/ care about you then stop being an asshole if you want fake girlfriends that you have just because you can then either get really good looking or really rich or [B]a really big dick [/B] those are the tricks to getting girlfriends
    This is a sure thing, just show your dick off to girls, if its big enough they will be your girlfriend. This is such an effective method that its actually illegal in most countries, so watch out for the police if you are gonna try it.

11. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 22:19:43

@Awesome you don't need to whip it out to everyone, he's in highschool, dunno if you remember but rumors spread pretty quickly amongst 17 year old girls.

12. boshi
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 05:04:49

why would you want 10 gf's? why not just 1 that you're happy with?

13. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 05:11:14

boshi;111091]why would you want 10 gf's? why not just 1 that you're happy with?[/QUOTE] because I'm 16 and that 1 girl I would want to live with forever will probably be my goal in college [QUOTE=Kirby wrote: lose the leather. look better.
    that's one thing I can't do, yeah when I was fat I used to wear leather because I idolize, now I wear it because my shoulders are too small, my neck is too thin, and my head is so huge that I would only look normal if I wear leather since it kinda gives the illusion that I'm big. I also have skin problems near my elbow like cysts or something(I think because I wrest my forearms too long on the table) and no one would want to see that

14. Tetsip
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 06:53:54

@Clyde Who gives a fuck what you look like. Its how you are "INSIDE" that makes girlz love you. For instance: Me :D gurlz luv me. ^just a friend haha she knows i was joking... Anyhow, bro it doesnt matter how you look or anything. You just have to talk to girls. I have a lot more girl- friends than guy friends now... shit. But find the one you want then go for her. Just normally talk to her and try to hang out with her. inb4strat makes fun of me

15. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 07:23:00

does this head look proportional????lol :trollface:

16. boshi
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 08:17:52

sam hui. amirite?

17. Kasumipen
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 08:26:02

I can give you just one advice, how you really get a girl that your happy with....... be yourself and don't act like someone else and you will find the one you like. ps this video sucks. don't even try that

18. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 16:19:27

[QUOTE=strat1227;111009]@Clyde your head always seems to be tilted in pictures I see of you. IDK if you just pose for pictures like that or not though

19. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 16:57:42

Awesome wrote: Where's the entertainment value in that ;( EDIT: @Clyde your head always seems to be tilted in pictures I see of you. IDK if you just pose for pictures like that or not though
    yeah it's titled cuz its heavy lmao

20. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 17:21:17

Sorry dude, an internet forum about spinning pens isn't the best place to find girl advice.

21. neXus
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 17:59:40

Clyde;110818]Ever since a kid my goal in life is that I need to have had 10 gf's by the time I graduate, but guess what, only good looking guys really get the hot girls -.-[/QUOTE] Well there's 2 things I want to say about this: 1 - The plan of how your life should play out is stupid. 2 - If you're not a hot guy why are you expecting to get a hot girlfriend. Let me expand: I am hoping you are familiar with the phrase "Bros before hoes", a phrase that carries a lot of truth to it. Now, who's the bro you are the closest to, who is your best bro? You yourself are your best bro, you are the one that needs to look out for yourself when no other bro is there to have your back. What this means is in the early phases of your life you should focus on yourself and only yourself. Go to school, get yourself a good education, find a good job that you enjoy, build up a little career if your job allows that and then around the age of maybe 24-25 you can start looking into female companionship on a relationship base. You, on your own, need to establish a life where you are self-sustaining. You should live in your own apartment, you should buy your own groceries and you should do your own laundry. At this point in life it is much easier to woo a girl to get her interest. If you are looking for a serious girlfriend with wife potential you need to offer a serious boyfriend that is husband material and no good girl is gonna marry a jobless idiot that lives with his mom. It comes down to basic caveman instincts. Woman need food, man provide food. Woman want babby, man can make babby. Woman need food for babby? Man can provide food for babby too? Man is good. Woman like man. I'm not talking about being abstinent and being a virgin until you're 25. In moderation having one-night-stands or the occasional fling can be very beneficial but do not ever let it distract you from your establishing-process. If you want me to explain more, I can. [QUOTE=Clyde wrote: because I'm 16 and that 1 girl I would want to live with forever will probably be my goal in college
    [video=youtube;lgI2ZQVyrBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgI2ZQVyrBo&feature=player_detailpage#t=26s[/video]

22. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 18:21:20

neXus wrote: Well there's 2 things I want to say about this: 1 - The plan of how your life should play out is stupid. 2 - If you're not a hot guy why are you expecting to get a hot girlfriend. Let me expand: I am hoping you are familiar with the phrase "Bros before hoes", a phrase that carries a lot of truth to it. Now, who's the bro you are the closest to, who is your best bro? You yourself are your best bro, you are the one that needs to look out for yourself when no other bro is there to have your back. What this means is in the early phases of your life you should focus on yourself and only yourself. Go to school, get yourself a good education, find a good job that you enjoy, build up a little career if your job allows that and then around the age of maybe 24-25 you can start looking into female companionship on a relationship base. You, on your own, need to establish a life where you are self-sustaining. You should live in your own apartment, you should buy your own groceries and you should do your own laundry. At this point in life it is much easier to woo a girl to get her interest. If you are looking for a serious girlfriend with wife potential you need to offer a serious boyfriend that is husband material and no good girl is gonna marry a jobless idiot that lives with his mom. It comes down to basic caveman instincts. Woman need food, man provide food. Woman want babby, man can make babby. Woman need food for babby? Man can provide food for babby too? Man is good. Woman like man. I'm not talking about being abstinent and being a virgin until you're 25. In moderation having one-night-stands or the occasional fling can be very beneficial but do not ever let it distract you from your establishing-process. If you want me to explain more, I can.
    10 gf after graduate = goal after graduate rather, goal in life = be happy, thanks for the post, just asking if the shit done on the vid does work lol

23. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 18:33:39

the only way to find out is try don't you think?

24. neXus
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 18:47:26

Clyde wrote: 10 gf after graduate = goal after graduate rather, goal in life = be happy, thanks for the post, just asking if the shit done on the vid does work lol
    Graduation is part of life (for white and Asian people anyways (it's cool I'm black, maybe)) so your goal should only be to be happy. 10 Girlfriends is not a good goal, you have too little influence on it. You should focus on things that you can change. Like I said, establish your life and then look for a girl. Don't bother with the stuff from the video, it's useless information. That guy is trying to sell you his knowledge for $47 per month.

25. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 18:51:33

oh lol it's a subscription thing? ahaha if you believe that then i have some pills to sell you that will make your dick 12 inches long

26. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 18:52:15

neXus wrote: Well there's 2 things I want to say about this: 1 - The plan of how your life should play out is stupid. 2 - If you're not a hot guy why are you expecting to get a hot girlfriend. Let me expand: I am hoping you are familiar with the phrase "Bros before hoes", a phrase that carries a lot of truth to it. Now, who's the bro you are the closest to, who is your best bro? You yourself are your best bro, you are the one that needs to look out for yourself when no other bro is there to have your back. What this means is in the early phases of your life you should focus on yourself and only yourself. Go to school, get yourself a good education, find a good job that you enjoy, build up a little career if your job allows that and then around the age of maybe 24-25 you can start looking into female companionship on a relationship base. You, on your own, need to establish a life where you are self-sustaining. You should live in your own apartment, you should buy your own groceries and you should do your own laundry. At this point in life it is much easier to woo a girl to get her interest. If you are looking for a serious girlfriend with wife potential you need to offer a serious boyfriend that is husband material and no good girl is gonna marry a jobless idiot that lives with his mom. It comes down to basic caveman instincts. Woman need food, man provide food. Woman want babby, man can make babby. Woman need food for babby? Man can provide food for babby too? Man is good. Woman like man. I'm not talking about being abstinent and being a virgin until you're 25. In moderation having one-night-stands or the occasional fling can be very beneficial but do not ever let it distract you from your establishing-process. If you want me to explain more, I can.
    I salute you for this post neXus. Thank you.

27. MinEste
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 10:28:30

trust me buddy, no girl is going to want you as a bf if your aim is to get 9 others after her, just sayin'

28. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 10:35:42

MinEste wrote: trust me buddy, no girl is going to want you as a bf if your aim is to get 9 others after her, just sayin'
    well sorry ms beautiful, I'm an asshole and know of no any other way how to fix my life

29. neXus
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 13:25:47

You're not an asshole, you're an idiot. Big difference.

30. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 13:29:25

w/e

31. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 04:32:35

this thread is so stupid.

32. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 10:14:12

lol

33. sangara
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:42:51

Clyde makes upsb awesome

34. Colin
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:55:19

sangara wrote: Clyde makes upsb awesome
    Better than Zuolin and juggalo66666..i may say

35. boshi
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 01:22:14

getting 10 gf's won't fix your life. it'll give you 10 times the heartbreak.

36. sangara
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 01:44:27

I'm starting to think that Clyde needs a good ol' heartbreak.

37. boshi
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 06:07:41

[video=youtube;yGAfW0CHb24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAfW0CHb24&feature=related[/video]

38. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:03:05

sangara wrote: I'm starting to think that Clyde needs a good ol' heartbreak.
    been there twice, don't wanna be there anymore

39. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 11:58:52

no gf = no heartbreaking = no sadness = happiness = isnt that your goal then? PrinceXD

Clyde wrote: been there twice, don't wanna be there anymore

40. zweebna
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 12:55:40

zuolin and juggalo66666 are annoying faggot idiots. Clyde is a hilarious idiot.

41. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 13:10:24

^ tnx, so I am doing this idiot shit right lol

42. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 17:27:57

yeah keep it up Clyde, you're one of my favorite members here. I am being serious too.

43. sangara
    Date: Sat, Jul 2 2011 13:29:58

boshi wrote: [video=youtube;yGAfW0CHb24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAfW0CHb24&feature=related[/video]
    Korean male Lady Gaga? Best thing I've ever seen in my life.

44. YugLlort
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 23:15:01

sangara wrote: Korean male Lady Gaga? Best thing I've ever seen in my life.
    That gave me a tumor, thanks a lot.