UPSB v4

Battlezone / Koza vs. Fuunky

1. Koza
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 07:30:44

Koza: [video=youtube;RSGUh_cfc7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSGUh_cfc7w[/video] Fuunky: [video=youtube;nW_eixg-XTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_eixg-XTw[/video] Rules: 10-20 second combo

2. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 07:40:43

the rule is 10-20 sec but koza's combo is 9 secs? koza was more smooth but funnky had more variety, hmm tough one

3. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 15:29:35

I voted for funky, both combos were short, but Koza's was only 9 seconds and it had a long start up with that fingerpass thing, which was nice, but it was ~1/3 of the combo. Funky had more substance in his combo, and was in the time limits. Its pretty close imo though. Both finishers were weak. Both of you should practice busting, or cont FL TAs; pick something of the sort in order to have a decent finisher to fall back on. I am really bad on this myself, learn from my mistakes ;D Funky, work on your smoothness, execution is a big part of PS, if you're smooth your execution is going to look good. Good battle guys :)

4. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 17:55:38

Awesome wrote: I voted for funky, both combos were short, but Koza's was only 9 seconds and it had a long start up with that fingerpass thing, which was nice, but it was ~1/3 of the combo. Funky had more substance in his combo, and was in the time limits. Its pretty close imo though. Both finishers were weak. Both of you should practice busting, or cont FL TAs; pick something of the sort in order to have a decent finisher to fall back on. I am really bad on this myself, learn from my mistakes ;D Funky, work on your smoothness, execution is a big part of PS, if you're smooth your execution is going to look good. Good battle guys :)
    for my finisher i was gona do a double or triple bust vut i kinda for got so it lokked really bad. and im working on control

5. Koza
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 18:16:20

I guess i didn't time my combo, I just made one that wasn't necessarily difficult, this was just a fun battle anyway. For teh lulz, joo see, mmyeas? ^^;;

6. funnky
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 01:49:09

whoa im getting owned again :)

7. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 00:43:29

VOTE YYO