UPSB v4

Member Introductions / New guy here

1. RPGgrenade
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 16:42:22

so yeah, I'm new here. I like Bartending, Boxing, Swimming, Drawing, videogames, Anime, making comics, magic, and recently got into pen spinning. I once learned the thumb around like a year ago, and just kept doing that one trick over and over and over.. and figured, why not try the others, so i went online, and started seeing tuts. Now I can almost every basic trick easily (except the charge and shadow, shadow needs practice and i can do the reverse charge, but not the regular) So I hope to learn from you guys i'm a newb so I just have a custom pen that i modified a little for good weight (I like heavier pens) but thankfully learning hasn't been so difficult because i have increased finger ability from coin rolling and ball manipulation from years before (I'm 18, btw)

2. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 17:05:08

:welcome:

3. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 18:05:48

Welcome. I dont recommend using a heavy mod when you are learning tricks still, becuase you will rely on the momentum to do the trick, not your fingers, which kills smoothness. Anyways, welcom and have fun.

4. Epic
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 19:08:41

:welcome: to upsb:)

5. Raos
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 19:26:20

:welcome:

6. AWtii69
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 19:40:25

:welcome: to UPSB!!! enjoy it and have fun! also, do you have the fundementals down?

7. browndog12
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 20:37:46

Rocket-Propelled-Grenade grenade? lol. welcome, hope you dont get too fed up with the community