UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello

1. KingsleyKing
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 23:50:21

Hey All, I'm Kingsley and I have been pen spinning for about two week, i can only do TA. Any suggestions on what trick should i learn next ? Whats a good mod pen for a beginner? Thanks Guys :D:snowman2:

2. King
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 01:42:17

KingslyKing. :welcome: Your name is very similar to mine o.O

3. Quake
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 01:45:39

:welcome: try to master the fundamentals. sonic , charge, fingerpass etc. since ur new a rsvp mx or metallic commsa should be good for u.

4. itzDaKine
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:05:18

Ey dawg! welcomes to the UPSB! yes learns the funds first:) best begginer mod is definitely the BUSTER CYL! jk! start off with an RSPV MX or mettalc comssa like deejayspin said

5. Mufoofee
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:20:38

Hey there! I can't help saying hi! Go to the tab "Forum" and go down to the fundamental tricks section.

6. fang
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 08:35:58

enjoy UPSB ^_^

7. Velocity
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 08:40:33

Mufoofee wrote: Hey there! I can't help saying hi! Go to the tab "Forum" and go down to the fundamental tricks section.
    I hope your Joking also i suggest you learn a charge then a sonic like all the others a RSVP or a Metal Comssa and if your super cheap a Pencil

8. MUSIIX
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 10:57:40

:welcome: to UPSB! Hope ya enjoy it here! I guess you could start with learning with a pencil, but if you want a beginner mod, you can get an RSVP MX, or a Metallic Comssa (as stated many times before), or a BICtory. You can most likely find the tutorials for these mods in the Pen Mods section, or like what I did, YouTube :D. Also, stay away from any mod that says Dr., or KT, or preferably both, or Busters. These are bad mods to start off with unless your amateur already. So anyway, hope you enjoy it here! And good luck! :D

9. Epic
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 00:27:00

:welcome: to upsb enjoy ure stay hai

10. KingsleyKing
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 04:14:28

Oh wow thanks for all the greets and welcome :P If possible i want to try modding my own pen anyone got some tips/advice or a forum they can send me too? Appreciate it @fang/Epic/Mufoofee Thanks so much :D

11. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 04:56:50

@KingsleyKing yup STAY AWAY from dr. kt, buster, and heavy mods. start with a comssa mod, or a jap pencil mod, or rsvp mx. and welcome to upsb

12. KingsleyKing
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 04:58:48

@Cloud, oh ic thanks man lol cuz i saw a DR.KT that looks very cool was gonna order it but now that i found out i shouldnt i should remove from my cart on penwish

13. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 05:00:14

yeah those are for more advanced spinners who mainly focus on powertricks. it WILL screw up your spinning. trust me at one point i was a buster noob too.

14. itzDaKine
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 03:43:37

KT/CTs are for like people that have mastered the funds and are moving on to more of combos or power tricks. busters are for idk? people with amazing spin ability ahredy? idk