UPSB v4

Off-topic / Going to Australia Tuesday!!

1. TheSpinner 3.5
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 03:46:10

Yep after months and months of planning and donations and writing letters and all that, I'm traveling with People to People to Australia from Philly for new cultural insight, learning leadership and internation affairs, and gaining other very important skills for my future I'll also be doing a homestay for a few days I will there for 3wks and plan to have a reallyyy great time Please Pray for a Safe Trip To and Fro and an enjoyable time Hey are there any australian spinners? Any special pens I shoud look out for(and I myself will notify of anything new I find) yessssssssssssss

2. Kari-Chan
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 07:38:22

which part of australia are you going to? [spoiler=pens]

Australia BIC Round Stic BIC Ultra Round Stic Grip BIC Atlantis BIC Velocity Crayola Super Tip Faber Castell GripMatic Hybrid Gel Grip MonAmi PlusPen 3000 Papermate Flexgrip Ultra Papermate Profile Papermate Profile Mini Pentel P2 Pentel Superb Grip Pentel Energel Pentel Sunburst Pilot Dr Grip Pilot G1 Pilot G2 Pilot G2 EX Pilot Supergel Pilot Super Grip Pilot Nextage Texta SmartTip Uni-Ball Lakubo Uni-Ball Signo Uni-Ball Signo Retractable Uni-Ball Laknock Zebra Jimnie Zebra Sarasa --- Australia: Japanese Stores Pentel RSVP Ballsign Playcolour2 s360 colour pen Hyperjell Antique J-Roller Mini-RSVP Hi-tec -- Australia: Chinatown Dong-A Anyball Officemate pen (Meteor's mod) -- Australia: Korean Stores Cartoon Comssa
    [/spoiler]

3. Archermitch
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 09:19:02

I'm sure there are other Aussie spinners, but you'll have to look for them. Australia is pretty darn big. :P Have fun there, though. I hear it's amazing.

4. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 12:08:05

I think Autralian people/girls in general are kind of cuckoo... isn't the legal age for secks there like 16? =]

5. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 11:46:54

thats... not nice... yeh, i believe its 16, but who listens to that shit anyway? im sure wherever u r uve got kids 14 years old screwing around. its just something u cant monitor. theres some more fucked up places than here im sure. australia gets a lot of crap coz we're so far away and no1 has has any idea. learn b4 u bitch

6. TheSpinner 3.5
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 12:00:40

Kari-Chan wrote: which part of australia are you going to? [spoiler=pens][/spoiler]
    liek all around the east and west sides

7. Kari-Chan
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 14:08:04

hey penja! someone's going to the west side XD

8. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 15:50:18

thats actually amazing... no1 likes WA -.-

9. TheSpinner 3.5
    Date: Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:00:58

over here in Sydneys guys! really enjoying it oh and there's loads of asians here lol! No pen spinners yet(I was in a mall that I suspected had nice pens, but didnt get much time to look at em)

10. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Jul 9 2010 23:41:34

Hey, go to townhall [ by train ] and walk out of the station and go to the third floor of the building and go to Kinokunyia, they have soo many pens !

11. chogoling
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 02:26:35

Haven't been on upsb much. I'm in sydney, pm me or something when you're around.

12. Goldstars
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 03:54:20

GET SOME TIM TAMS :O