UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Am i good for a 10 month spinning?

1. Nadhif
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 14:31:33

[video=youtube;evMJdCD_GgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evMJdCD_GgY[/video] Hello there

2. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 14:34:17

isnt that same video as @Far

3. Van
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 14:46:34

pen too long and too much power tricks :/ but nice bak1.5s

4. Far
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:13:34

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: isnt that same video as @Far
    My brother made that thread by accident -___- My bro wants to make the thread, but he forgot to log out -.-"

5. Quai
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:21:14

Nice! Im at 9 1/2 months but i still cant do the power pass. -_-

6. Nadhif
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:26:23

Van wrote: pen too long and too much power tricks :/ but nice bak1.5s
    Thanks :D Im using Vicgotgame mod. And my goal is to be a powertricker. :)

7. fang
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:46:04

dude, that is not bad at all! dahm.... ur better than me, and I spin for 1.5 year,

8. Pen Ninja
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:55:23

"And my goal is to be a powertricker." penspinning is dieing =[

9. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:58:04

Pen Ninja wrote: "And my goal is to be a powertricker." penspinning is dieing =[
    :clap: well said

10. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 18:00:30

this guy need to watch some bonkura and raimo and other amazing jeb spinners so he can see what he is missing. but anyways your really good. smooth and had control. keep it mang

11. bubbles
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 18:13:38

@Nadhif Fucking amazing combo there, you amazing at 10 months, dont listen to anyone who tells you that you shouldn't spin like that, spin how you want to spin :)

12. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 18:16:25

bubbles wrote: @Nadhif Fucking amazing combo there, you amazing at 10 months, dont listen to anyone who tells you that you shouldn't spin like that, spin how you want to spin :)
    way to stand up for him and tell us whats what. thats really bold of you to do. ill give you props for that man.

13. Pen Ninja
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 21:38:41

bubbles wrote: @Nadhif Fucking amazing combo there, you amazing at 10 months, dont listen to anyone who tells you that you shouldn't spin like that, spin how you want to spin :)
    as previously mentioned, props for standing up. but from a higher level PoV, power tricks can only get you so far. if you set out to be an amazing power tricker, then u skip past some things you really need to know to build great linkages, sure u could learn them later, but by then you forget them or you already have a bad habit from power tricks again, power tricks can only take you so far... sure they look amazing, but once u get to the point where it's just like: the same power tricks i did before... but now i can do more of them in a row... it gets old. PS should be evolving into new and interesting linkages, instead we've got people doing cont pinkyspread x500 and bust x1000... videos that nobody watches past 30 and at this rate, it looks like things are just going to more from there... sure, next week's accomplisment might be 600x pinkybust... but why? you just did exactly what you did before, but for longer. where you could have used that practice time to discover a new hybrid or another variation of a trick. not a good direction. sure, learn power tricks... but dont set out to be a "power tricker", just learn as you go, figure out what's important at the time. i can power trick, but i learned in moderation

14. Riley
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 22:26:09

If you're going for powertricker, try to incorporate good links, like vicgotgame, not overusing the powertricks. But great work, much better than me. :p

15. Epic
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 00:02:56

that was amazing i think ure better than a ten month spinner :)

16. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 00:26:11

Your great, but carve about 5 CM off that mod. WAYYY to big. Nice power tricks, but improve your linkages a bit and youll be a pretty good Thai Style Spinner.

17. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 01:57:50

Nadhif wrote: Thanks :D Im using Vicgotgame mod. And my goal is to be a powertricker. :)
    ok just to point out some stuff, alittle spammy, pretty smooth and nice mid bak 1.5s on a side note, if you think vic is a power tricker he really isnt, i maybe assuming here but if you want to be another vic? then focus on linkages. as for being a power tricker, PLEASE DONT, power tricks are wrong, fucked and over rated.

18. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:30:10

power tricks where cool when peem won WT That said if you really want to do power tricks then go for it.

19. Far
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 09:29:58

Agree with Aod1.

20. Nadhif
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 09:33:48

AoD1 wrote: ok just to point out some stuff, alittle spammy, pretty smooth and nice mid bak 1.5s on a side note, if you think vic is a power tricker he really isnt, i maybe assuming here but if you want to be another vic? then focus on linkages. as for being a power tricker, PLEASE DONT, power tricks are wrong, fucked and over rated.
    :D Yeap im learning linkages too! XD Thanks Aod1! And im learning Powertricks and Linkages. Not only powertricks xD

21. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 09:56:58

moar on linkages. i would use power trick for finishers, and a good start like vic :)