UPSB v4

Battlezone / International ALL GIRLS TOURNAMENT

1. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 14:28:19

[SIZE="5"]others please spread this to other boards thanks[/SIZE] I would like to organize an all girl pen spinning tournament that is international. I would like some help to get female spinners in to this tournament. So @Hippo2626 or any others want to be a judge? If there is not enough spinners then I would either extend the deadline or I will convert this tournament to a girls vs boys then. If there is too much there will be preliminary rounds. Deadline for Sign Ups is July 3rd For judges you must have at least 3 years of experience and there is limited space (1/5) Spinners: Judges: DrakeOhMeteor007 Please join if you are interested Thanks

2. thebloodgod
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:28:39

why does it has to be girls these days :facepalm: ,i mean GPC girls collab #2,Girls collab 3rd and now a girls tournament???

3. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:29:52

thebloodgod wrote: why does it has to be girls these days :facepalm: ,i mean GPC girls collab #2,Girls collab 3rd and now a girls tournament???
    stop being sexist you sexist

4. cyshing
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 16:31:13

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: stop being sexist you sexist
    aren't you the one who is being sexist in a way by organising this All Girls Tournament? -_- anyway, i'm not joining this tournament, not because of what i said, but i'm simply not a combatant. :P I can still help spreading news but i need to see how this plan goes on first.

5. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 16:33:34

cyshing wrote: aren't you the one who is being sexist in a way by organising this All Girls Tournament? -_- anyway, i'm not joining this tournament, not because of what i said, but i'm simply not a combatant. :P I can still help spreading news but i need to see how this plan goes on first.
    im trying to raise awareness of female pen spinners like how feminists are doing in this world

6. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 16:43:25

judges 3 years of experience..? that's a lot. fyi, hippo isn't evven near 3 years lol doubt there'll be enough spinners

7. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 16:45:27

Alvaris wrote: judges 3 years of experience..? that's a lot. fyi, hippo isn't evven near 3 years lol doubt there'll be enough spinners
    i thought he was 3 years o.0

8. fang
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 16:49:23

those girls can compare to alot of penspinners, I think they need no special tournament, they are strong enough to compete to alot of guys.... I mean I am no match against: cyshing ,Nashi or Kari-Chan. they can stand on there own..... like the world tournament is only for boys....that is not true, and I don't know the real thought about penspinning from the girls part, but I think they have alot of less the feeling of being the best. I think they need less Competition to eachother.......just like everybody should spin, just for the fun and sociability. And meeting new people can also mean alot. so I don't think they need this........

9. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 20:19:04

fang wrote: those girls can compare to alot of penspinners, I think they need no special tournament, they are strong enough to compete to alot of guys.... I mean I am no match against: cyshing ,Nashi or Kari-Chan. they can stand on there own..... like the world tournament is only for boys....that is not true, and I don't know the real thought about penspinning from the girls part, but I think they have alot of less the feeling of being the best. I think they need less Competition to eachother.......just like everybody should spin, just for the fun and sociability. And meeting new people can also mean alot. so I don't think they need this........
    yes id agree here. but if all dem girly girls want to do it tho. then id be interesting to watch

10. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 23:30:41

Actually i have been spinning since June 2008, Been active on UPSB since Jan 2010. I don't mind Judging but I'll confirm later if I can. I should be able to. Maybe you can invite meitenshi and if I'm not mistaken, I think PPP has a bunch of female spinners.

11. Kari-Chan
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 12:40:51

sounds interesting but if there are gonna be videos due before 25th july (which is most likely to happen) then i won't join...

12. Raos
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 14:44:35

Kari-Chan wrote: sounds interesting but if there are gonna be videos due before 25th july (which is most likely to happen) then i won't join...
    Depends on how much ppl join

13. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 15:26:12

Hippo2626 wrote: Actually i have been spinning since June 2008, Been active on UPSB since Jan 2010. I don't mind Judging but I'll confirm later if I can. I should be able to. Maybe you can invite meitenshi and if I'm not mistaken, I think PPP has a bunch of female spinners.
    whoops, my bad

14. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 16:03:31

why would a guy organize a girls tournament without privately asking if there's any interest first? sounds like the organizer has some impure intentions. if girls want to run a tournament that's fine. if they need help from guys, that's fine. but a guy coming forward and trying to run a tournament like this sounds contrived.

15. Raos
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 00:21:15

Zombo wrote: why would a guy organize a girls tournament without privately asking if there's any interest first? sounds like the organizer has some impure intentions. if girls want to run a tournament that's fine. if they need help from guys, that's fine. but a guy coming forward and trying to run a tournament like this sounds contrived.
    T.T its just an idea

16. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 02:11:11

@DrakeOhMeteor007; If I am right, this won't really help cuz you'll only get girls who are already pen spinners joining, and its not like PS events get publicity. Also what Zombo mentioned; your motives aren't clear.

17. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 04:50:08

^ Motive: He wants a girlfriend from the penspinning world... or girlfriends.. who knows ;) PrinceXD

18. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 12:07:00

no just no

19. Raos
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 15:04:34

/close this thread plox

20. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 07:44:38

Boys vs girls = boys win

21. Explosion101
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 17:26:24

Kari wrote: Boys vs girls = boys win
    [video=youtube;gvdf5n-zI14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/video] nope.avi