UPSB v4

General Discussion / What is more difficult to roll?

1. Mike
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 09:02:36

This is a serious question. Personally, I sometimes have trouble rolling inserts because I'm afraid of making them all wrinkly, and sometimes the ink smudges. A lot of times, they don't come out tight enough to put into the pen barrel. If that's the case, I probably wouldn't be able to roll a nice blunt. All the stuff inside has to be packed tightly, and if I can't roll an insert properly, I'm pretty sure blunts are also a no-go. Discuss.

2. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 10:09:24

I have a long thin screwdriver, and I roll my insert around that first, it will go slack when it's in the barrel. I'm no expert at this but my inserts look okay. No need to point out how the first sentence sounds, but I have no other way to put it :)

3. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 15:11:53

I wrap my inserts around RSVP inktubes, then shove them in the barrel; it works out nicely.

4. Breezy
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 16:07:53

Rollin up joints and blunts are mad easy, I perfer blunts.

5. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 17:04:20

@Breezy i too prefer blunts... but depending on how big the joint is we will see but ya to me inserts, joints, and blunts are easy to roll. i rolled blunts and joints before i knew about pen spinning so inserts come natural id say. neither are hard to do

6. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 17:05:21

i dotn smoke so......

7. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 17:36:05

Breezy wrote: Rollin up joints and blunts are mad easy, I perfer blunts.
    ^ yea. blunts are bigger tho so they can be a little hardder. depends on how much weed and how tight u roll.

8. Breezy
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 18:05:57

itzDaKine wrote: @Breezy i too prefer blunts... but depending on how big the joint is we will see but ya to me inserts, joints, and blunts are easy to roll. i rolled blunts and joints before i knew about pen spinning so inserts come natural id say. neither are hard to do
    Exactly, I roll thin and skinny ones I'm not too good with the fat ones

9. Breezy
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 18:07:21

funnky wrote: ^ yea. blunts are bigger tho so they can be a little hardder. depends on how much weed and how tight u roll.
    I roll mad tight, but the fatter it is, the less tighter I can roll it

10. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 18:10:37

Breezy wrote: I roll mad tight, but the fatter it is, the less tighter I can roll it
    yeah true. me and my tried to roll a whole quarter...LOL it was a fail. used some paper stuff kinda like the bible paper.

11. Breezy
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 18:36:04

funnky wrote: yeah true. me and my tried to roll a whole quarter...LOL it was a fail. used some paper stuff kinda like the bible paper.
    Damn, you could use joint paper and put it together to make a big ass joint roll

12. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 18:40:52

Breezy wrote: Damn, you could use joint paper and put it together to make a big ass joint roll
    thats what we were gona do but we were already baked so we didnt really think straight lol. thats why u just use a bong. or vaporizer. those are way cooler than joints and alot easier too lol

13. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 19:14:44

Breezy wrote: Exactly, I roll thin and skinny ones I'm not too good with the fat ones
    Lol. i roll not fat but not to skinny. around the thickness of a supertip barrel

14. Mufoofee
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 19:15:02

This thread was on inserts..... I usually roll it around a thin pen body then let roll up itself.

15. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 19:18:11

funnky wrote: yeah true. me and my tried to roll a whole quarter...LOL it was a fail. used some paper stuff kinda like the bible paper.
    and i rolled a joint outta a page of the bible that God handed down himself and he said "past the bubonic chronic" and he did then we got HIIIIIGH!

16. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 19:39:10

itzDaKine wrote: and i rolled a joint outta a page of the bible that God handed down himself and he said "past the bubonic chronic" and he did then we got HIIIIIGH!
    i was gona clean my room. then i got HIIIGH!

17. Mike
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:00:46

What the fuck? I would never use commercial paper to roll a joint. It seems kind of awkward for me to smoke with stuff that has ink on it.

18. Frip
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:19:00

Mike wrote: It seems kind of awkward for me to smoke with stuff that has ink on it.
    It'll just add to the experience, right? :trollface:

19. Mike
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:32:41

Frip wrote: It'll just add to the experience, right? :trollface:
    Ha, I'm not sure, but I'm not too willing to find out either. It very hypocritical of me to say too, because I smoke cigarettes.

20. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 03:58:52

Mike wrote: Ha, I'm not sure, but I'm not too willing to find out either. It very hypocritical of me to say too, because I smoke cigarettes.
    cigarettes are nasty. i know weed is bad to but cigs are just horrible. nothing is good about them at all

21. Breezy
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 00:28:28

funnky wrote: cigarettes are nasty. i know weed is bad to but cigs are just horrible. nothing is good about them at all
    Cigarettes are grossssss, and weed is good for you. It's good for the soul