UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Call the cops, or no?

1. Colin
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:37:41

Long story short: Mexican neighbours are bumping shitty music, and its super bass heavy. Plus its fucking annoying. So, call the cops and report a noise complaint, or not?

2. chris
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:41:03

report.

3. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:44:27

You should probably just go tell them to turn it down yourself. Don't worry, nothing will happen.

4. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:44:29

mexicans? like faggy ones or immakillyouandrunacrosstheborder mexican? i still say report just for the fun of seeing cops shut down a party.

5. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:44:54

they wont know u called anyways.. unless u're their only neighbour >_> PrinceXD

6. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:45:40

BASS SPEAKER BATTLE !

7. Colin
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:48:00

dees r da h4rdc0r3 mexicans that drink, smoke, and party all in one continuous motion. problem is, theyre like 35. Another problem: I live on a ghetto ass street. And youd be surprised: this isnt the first time ive called 911 cause of a noise complaint. Actually, if its past 11..I cant do shit. So, in another 2 hours, if its gets progressively worse, ill do something.

8. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:04:28

report 'em, sounds like those dudes in gran torino except they're mexicans

9. Colin
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:05:02

Clyde wrote: report 'em, sounds like those dudes in gran torino except they're mexicans
    LMAO. Theyre nothing like them

10. Loanshark
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:18:36

Idk how it is in Cali, but in CT if its past 9PM you could file a noise complaint, and if several other people agree with you, they'll get fined.

11. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:22:27

Call the cops.

12. Apho
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:39:09

Are they like cholos or something? ._.

13. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:47:07

i straight up hate Mexicans. i mean mexiCANT get a god dam fucking job so we white folk who pax taxes have to pay extra for there brown asses for welfare and other dumb ass services the use. they took er jobs!!!!. uhhh sorry for that rant. now ppl know im racist and stuff but who cares, id get a gun and go shoot em all. then tea bag there dead bodies. call the cops if i was you.

14. Breezy
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:50:46

Niggas needa stop snitchin for real

15. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:53:33

i love getting mexicants in trouble.

16. Colin
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:04:30

funnky wrote: i straight up hate Mexicans. i mean mexiCANT get a god dam fucking job so we white folk who pax taxes have to pay extra for there brown asses for welfare and other dumb ass services the use. they took er jobs!!!!. uhhh sorry for that rant. now ppl know im racist and stuff but who cares, id get a gun and go shoot em all. then tea bag there dead bodies. call the cops if i was you.
    That's straight up fucked up. All Im saying is call the cops for a noise complaint, not fucking murder them. You sick fuck. /lock

17. THENICKRULZ
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:08:19

call the cops it will stop in no time...

18. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:08:41

all i have to say about that befor this gets locked it. illegal mexicans should get there citizenship and pay for there shit and stop selling drugs and become Americans. that would make things alot better.

19. Loanshark
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:10:34

funnky wrote: i straight up hate Mexicans. i mean mexiCANT get a god dam fucking job so we white folk who pax taxes have to pay extra for there brown asses for welfare and other dumb ass services the use. they took er jobs!!!!. uhhh sorry for that rant. now ppl know im racist and stuff but who cares, id get a gun and go shoot em all. then tea bag there dead bodies. call the cops if i was you.
    LOL YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Trust me, you WANT Mexicans in the workforce.

20. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:13:36

Loanshark wrote: LOL YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Trust me, you WANT Mexicans in the workforce.
    i didnt say i want them all to stop working. i just want them to pay for there shit and become legal citizens. no Mexicans. no Mexicans means no houses or lawncare. plus they are over populating California and some southern states.

21. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:21:25

Loanshark;108739]LOL YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Trust me, you WANT Mexicans in the workforce.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=funnky wrote: i didnt say i want them all to stop working. i just want them to pay for there shit and become legal citizens. no Mexicans. no Mexicans means no houses or lawncare. plus they are over populating California and some southern states.
    LOL. I think you might need to see a doctor funnky lol

22. Loanshark
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:24:21

funnky wrote: i didnt say i want them all to stop working. i just want them to pay for there shit and become legal citizens. no Mexicans. no Mexicans means no houses or lawncare. plus they are over populating California and some southern states.
    Do you honestly have any idea how long it takes to become a legal citizen? lolol why become a citizen and waste time if you can just stay illegal and not get caught?

23. Colin
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:25:20

HOLY FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKTARDS /LOCK /LOCK /LOCK /LOCK

24. Loanshark
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:26:50

ib4l

25. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:29:39

ha mexicans just suck. i just hate having people pay money for services they use like welfare. ugh oh well i cant do one thing to change it.

26. Kari
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:32:43

I'm not racist against legal mexicans, just the illegal ones. Actually I hate anybody that is in the united states and can't speak english. That means they shouldn't be here. You don't see me in your country only speaking english. If you know decent english but it's not perfect then I like you guys. That shows you are trying to learn. ~KTSpinner~

27. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 05:34:44

Kari wrote: I'm not racist against legal mexicans, just the illegal ones. Actually I hate anybody that is in the united states and can't speak english. That means they shouldn't be here. You don't see me in your country only speaking english. If you know decent english but it's not perfect then I like you guys. That shows you are trying to learn. ~KTSpinner~
    agreed^^^ but i dont like the beaners who think there better than white people.

28. neXus
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 23:10:32

They're Mexican? Then yes.

29. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 23:44:43

Kari wrote: I'm not racist against legal mexicans, just the illegal ones. Actually I hate anybody that is in the united states and can't speak english. That means they shouldn't be here. You don't see me in your country only speaking english. If you know decent english but it's not perfect then I like you guys. That shows you are trying to learn. ~KTSpinner~
    You are a bigot and do not deserve to call yourself a true American. It's intolerant, ignorant fools like you who make this country look like a collection of crackpots. (The same goes for you, funnky.) Knowing English has absolutely nothing to do with being an American. The United States has no official language. Esperanto is as much the official language as English is.

30. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 23:55:19

nateiskewl wrote: You are a bigot and do not deserve to call yourself a true American. It's intolerant, ignorant fools like you who make this country look like a collection of crackpots. (The same goes for you, funnky.) Knowing English has absolutely nothing to do with being an American. The United States has no official language. Esperanto is as much the official language as English is.
    Nate your a funny guy.

31. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 23:59:31

Um Im part Mexican? so um Im going to take that as a death threat and sexual harassment towards me, You will be hearing from my lawyers in a couple days. see your ass in court you bitch.

32. Mike
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:11:19

funnky;108717]i straight up hate Mexicans. i mean mexiCANT get a god dam fucking job so we white folk who pax taxes have to pay extra for there brown asses for welfare and other dumb ass services the use. they took er jobs!!!!. uhhh sorry for that rant. now ppl know im racist and stuff but who cares, id get a gun and go shoot em all. then tea bag there dead bodies. call the cops if i was you.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=funnky;108737]all i have to say about that befor this gets locked it. illegal mexicans should get there citizenship and pay for there shit and stop selling drugs and become Americans. that would make things alot better.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=funnky wrote: i didnt say i want them all to stop working. i just want them to pay for there shit and become legal citizens. no Mexicans. no Mexicans means no houses or lawncare. plus they are over populating California and some southern states.
    You sir, are an idiot. If you knew what some of those people have to go through, you might just lighten up a little. For starters, not ALL illegal immigrants sell or distribute drugs. Second, the majority of them also pay for all of their things, and they work hard at it because they have families to support. Third, the majority of them (from my experience) do not use welfare. Fourth, it takes a LONG time to work on citizenship, let alone residency. If it were that easy, don't you think most of them would have done that by now? And Colin, were they playing stuff like this: [video=youtube;5miH9o2J7kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5miH9o2J7kk[/video]

33. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:13:55

Mike wrote: You sir, are an idiot. If you knew what some of those people have to go through, you might just lighten up a little. For starters, not ALL illegal immigrants sell or distribute drugs. Second, the majority of them also pay for all of their things, and they work hard at it because they have families to support. Third, the majority of them (from my experience) do not use welfare. Fourth, it takes a LONG time to work on citizenship, let alone residency. If it were that easy, don't you think most of them would have done that by now?
    hey Mike? you want to split the lawyer cost with me?

34. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:28:34

funkky, honestly, you also have to understand where these guys come from. All you're doing is looking at them badly because you're not willing to uunderstand them even a little. what do you do if you were born in an area where your parents got drunk every night, abused you, and the only people who were successful sold drugs? How bout go to that place where you can start a new life away from the suffering and poverty? NO they could never do such things could they? I think they would very much rather wallow around where they are and stare across the border at all the rich, spoiled people that live there. Yeah, makes sense doesn't it? O.o

35. sangara
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 03:11:15

You're all fucking retarded and know nothing of the real world.

36. Mufoofee
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 03:35:33

Don't know why everybody has to pick on us. We aren't the only immigrants here. America is a diverse area and when people pick on just one race, then they have problems. ALL immigrants want a better life and that's why they come here. They bring their customs and traditions here and if you don't like that then go to a place where everybody is the same, racially, because if you can't handle different ways and customs, then get out of U.S.A.

37. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 03:55:04

like i said i dont like mexicans. never have never will.

38. boshi
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 05:19:18

yaaay racism. now tell those damn jocks to quit lowering my school's gpa (i'm probably at fault for that too).

39. boshi
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 05:20:37

why the FUCK am i a "new member"?

40. Colin
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 07:08:02

Mike wrote: You sir, are an idiot. If you knew what some of those people have to go through, you might just lighten up a little. For starters, not ALL illegal immigrants sell or distribute drugs. Second, the majority of them also pay for all of their things, and they work hard at it because they have families to support. Third, the majority of them (from my experience) do not use welfare. Fourth, it takes a LONG time to work on citizenship, let alone residency. If it were that easy, don't you think most of them would have done that by now? And Colin, were they playing stuff like this: [video=youtube;5miH9o2J7kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5miH9o2J7kk[/video]
    yes, and yes. You know @funnky , your parents ought to have dropped you on the head as a baby. If you knew ANYTHING about immigration, you know they dont simply distribute drugs. They dont even distribute it. They are abused, fucked over by Mexican drug cartels. People our age distribute it, and make all the money. They dont make jackdiddly squat. And do you KNOW that they dont just "jump the border" ? Do you realize how HARD it is to get over here? California is a bitch about border control. And why do you think theyre jobless? NO ONE WILL HIRE THEM. Its a true fact. The life of a Mexican trying to live their life here is very hard; learning the language, raising a family, money, food, shelter, all of that shit can and WILL be restricted without a job. You sir, you need to get hit by a baseball bat. You are a fucked up person who knows NOTHING about Mexicans, people in general. Just cause youre not Mexican, you think you can say all this shit too? Immigration is a time consuming and tedious process. Getting over here isnt the hard part, its surviving here. Its people like you why people live fucked up lives with low self-esteem. And its you fucker who started this whole bullshit nonsense. I just wanted to report them for a noise complaint; the only 'Mexican problem' was their shitty music, but that's all personal preference.

41. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 16:00:26

lol. i think i was dropped when i was young. and i have MANY problems with mexicans in my town. they almost killed my dad by beating him. and in school ive had my backpack stolen alot. and i have had my bike jacked by the stupid mexican gang we have here. i used to not be racist but now i just dont trust the, or like em. if they are assholes to me ill be asshole back. @Colin

42. Sankaku
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 16:55:11

you are succchhh an asshole, gtfo of here with your racism, nobody wants that attitude

43. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 16:59:16

funnky wrote: lol. i think i was dropped when i was young. and i have MANY problems with mexicans in my town. they almost killed my dad by beating him. and in school ive had my backpack stolen alot. and i have had my bike jacked by the stupid mexican gang we have here. i used to not be racist but now i just dont trust the, or like em. if they are assholes to me ill be asshole back. @Colin
    :o that changes things a little.......

44. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 17:01:29

yeah. lol one day ill stop being racist but all that stuff happend in last year. so it will take while for me to calm down over that stuff

45. neXus
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 17:27:52

How can you take any of what he says serious when his status is "Trollin'".

46. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 17:58:10

neXus wrote: How can you take any of what he says serious when his status is "Trollin'".
    cause its a status. doesnt mean anything.

47. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:08:08

funnky wrote: lol. i think i was dropped when i was young. and i have MANY problems
    so you have down syndrom?

48. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:09:54

AoD1 wrote: so you have down syndrom?
    yeah got a problem with it?

49. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:15:44

funnky wrote: yeah got a problem with it?
    Do you have a problem making death threats and sexual harassment statements toward me?

50. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:20:36

AoD1 wrote: Do you have a problem making death threats and sexual harassment statements toward me?
    i never did but i wouldnt have a problem making one.

51. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:37:44

funnky wrote: i never did but i wouldnt have a problem making one.
    Do it i dare you dude. and see what happens. my uncle is a lawyer. he will have no problem taking on a death threat/ sexual harassment case my friend.

52. Loanshark
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:39:46

funnky wrote: yeah got a problem with it?
    LOL YOU HAVE DOWN SYNDROME.

53. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:42:37

AoD1 wrote: Do it i dare you dude. and see what happens. my uncle is a lawyer. he will have no problem taking on a death threat/ sexual harassment case my friend.
    ok.

54. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:44:03

Loanshark wrote: LOL YOU HAVE DOWN SYNDROME.
    lol

55. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:44:21

funnky wrote: ok.
    im waiting for the threat? what got cold feet now? i dont blame you, im pretty sure you parents would hate you for the rest of your life, if i decided to take everything away from them and you.

56. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:49:01

so what happen bro, i thought you had no problem throwing threats my way? did you decide to bitch out?

57. Colin
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:51:13

You know..sometimes I wonder why people get beaten to the point where they wish they were dead.. And sometimes, its people like you that dont make me wonder, funnky. Im not saying Im glad your dad was beaten. Im saying its people with your outlook and behaviour that make people want to do things. You cant generalize everything. One bad egg in the carton? All the eggs are bad. Throw them away. Condom broke? Condoms suck. Im gonna learn to pull out Got a virus? All computer suck, theyre useless Girlfriend broke up with you? Im gonna commit suicide Buster CYL too heavy? Buster CYL sucks. ALL OF THOSE ARE CLEAR REPRESENTATIONS TOWARDS YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS ON MEXICANS.

58. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:52:34

AoD1 wrote: so what happen bro, i thought you had no problem throwing threats my way? did you decide to bitch out?
    ok. you suck? that good enough for you?

59. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:52:49

im just wondering were his balls went? i thought you had no problem throwing threats towards me?

60. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:53:28

funnky wrote: ok. you suck? that good enough for you?
    no no no you said you where going to throw death threats and sexual harassments towards me dude? what happend to that? and on technicality "you suck" isnt a threat" just saying!

61. Colin
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:54:45

AoD1 wrote: no no no you said you where going to throw death threats and sexual harassments towards me dude? what happend to that? and on technicality "you suck" isnt a threat" just saying!
    remember funnky..just cause you edit your post, doesnt mean it cant be backtracked! so dont try to get smart hurr. andit aint..lol. what, are you still in 3rd grade?

62. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:55:36

funnky wrote: i never did but i wouldnt have a problem making one.
    ^ just saying.....

63. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:56:56

Guys calm the fuck down -___- he doesn't like mexicans. So what? its not a big deal....

64. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:57:11

laws IRL still apply on the internet dude, if you dont believe me look it up.

65. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:57:27

Colin wrote: You know..sometimes I wonder why people get beaten to the point where they wish they were dead.. And sometimes, its people like you that dont make me wonder, funnky. Im not saying Im glad your dad was beaten. Im saying its people with your outlook and behaviour that make people want to do things. You cant generalize everything. One bad egg in the carton? All the eggs are bad. Throw them away. Condom broke? Condoms suck. Im gonna learn to pull out Got a virus? All computer suck, theyre useless Girlfriend broke up with you? Im gonna commit suicide Buster CYL too heavy? Buster CYL sucks. ALL OF THOSE ARE CLEAR REPRESENTATIONS TOWARDS YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS ON MEXICANS.
    dude they always doing shit to me and my family. and they always think there better than white people. it maybe just the ones in my town. so im being a stereotypical and all that but who cares? its not like im killing mexicans and trying to ruin every ones lives. if i was mentaly insane i would but im just a retarded kid. ill be racist and you will hate me for that. nothing we can do about it.

66. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:57:55

TheAafg wrote: Guys calm the fuck down -___- he doesn't like mexicans. So what? its not a big deal....
    the big deal is he talks big shit but cant back it up, so if he says he wants to threaten me, lets see it, make it happen dude.

67. AwonW
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:59:15

funnky wrote: ill be racist and you will hate me for that. nothing we can do about it.
    Well you could stop being racist, or you could just shut the fuck up. Either works.

68. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:59:32

AoD1 wrote: laws IRL still apply on the internet dude, if you dont believe me look it up.
    yeah i know. and like i said you suck. thats my death threat dude. and why u so obsessed with trying to sue me? cause im ranting on how i dislike mexicans?

69. Colin
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:01:53

funnky wrote: dude they always doing shit to me and my family. and they always think [B]they're[/B] better than white people. it maybe just the ones in my town. so im being a stereotypical and all that but who cares? its not like im killing mexicans and trying to ruin every ones lives. if i was mentaly insane i would but im just a retarded kid. ill be racist and you will hate me for that. nothing we can do about it.
    Yes, maybe its just the ones around your town. Like I said. You cant generalize. And there is something we can do about that. Not me and people I know necessarily, but when they catch up to you, trust me, youre going to regret everything youve ever said. Beating near death isnt the only thing they'll do, they'll shoot you point blank.

70. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:04:58

funnky wrote: yeah i know. and like i said you suck. thats my death threat dude. and why u so obsessed with trying to sue me? cause im ranting on how i dislike mexicans?
    no that is not a death threat, look up the def for "DEATH TREAT" then talk to me, also im not obsessed your the one that said you would throw me a death treat, so why arnt you doing it now? you see you cant say one thing then do another, or say one thing and not do it, you lose all your credibility. and i need money so if your going to do, just do it. if not just say that "your a lying pussy that has no balls to finish what i started"

71. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:06:08

Colin wrote: Yes, maybe its just the ones around your town. Like I said. You cant generalize. And there is something we can do about that. Not me and people I know necessarily, but when they catch up to you, trust me, youre going to regret everything youve ever said. Beating near death isnt the only thing they'll do, they'll shoot you point blank.
    yeah i know they would. its what mexicans do. and i most likely will be shot by a mexican or some black guy.

72. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:07:43

AoD1 wrote: no that is not a death threat, look up the def for "DEATH TREAT" then talk to me, also im not obsessed your the one that said you would throw me a death treat, so why arnt you doing it now? you see you cant say one thing then do another, or say one thing and not do it, you lose all your credibility. and i need money so if your going to do, just do it. if not just say that "your a lying pussy that has no balls to finish what i started"
    LOL :applaud: and u think people like me is whet make the world a messed up place. and i REALLY want to hear what u say about that.

73. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:12:12

funnky;109388]i never did but i wouldnt have a problem making one.[/QUOTE] ^ i believe you typed that? you and you only got your self into this mess by posting that. [QUOTE=funnky wrote: LOL :applaud: and u think people like me is whet make the world a messed up place. and i REALLY want to hear what u say about that.
    NO PROBLEM MAKING ONE! I pretty sure your having a problem making one right now as we speak.

74. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:15:21

i dont want to make a fucking harassment or threat dude. how have u not gotten that point yet? all iadi i wouldnt have a problem making one BUT I DONT WANT TO! so im not. why dont u make one then HUH? HUH? HUH? pussy HUH?

75. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:18:00

funnky wrote: i dont want to make a fucking harassment or threat dude. how have u not gotten that point yet? all iadi i wouldnt have a problem making one BUT I DONT WANT TO! so im not. why dont u make one then HUH? HUH? HUH? pussy HUH?
    um sir im going to have to ask you to calm down, and take some deep breaths.I can tell your slightly agitated, so drink some water, and chill for a minute then we can calmly talk about this,

76. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:21:27

AoD1 wrote: um sir im going to have to ask you to calm down, and take some deep breaths.I can tell your slightly agitated, so drink some water, and chill for a minute then we can calmly talk about this,
    lol ok. i will calm down. *deep breath* ok im better now. how about we just leave this thread alone and just keep what was said here. and dont let it effect anything else? i personally just want to stop posting here. it obviously not helping anybody and pissing alot of people off and causeing unwanted problems.

77. Kari
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:40:20

funnky wrote: lol ok. i will calm down. *deep breath* ok im better now. how about we just leave this thread alone and just keep what was said here. and dont let it effect anything else? i personally just want to stop posting here. it obviously not helping anybody and pissing alot of people off and causeing unwanted problems.
    Should have said that a long time ago buddy. :p ~KTSpinner~

78. Kari
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:44:43

funnky wrote: agreed^^^ but i dont like the beaners who think there better than white people.
    And you shouldn't say that because in every race there are people who think they are better than everybody else. You can't get away from it. You just have to deal with it. ~KTSpinner~

79. Colin
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 22:16:07

AoD1 wrote: um sir im going to have to ask you to calm down, and take some deep breaths.I can tell your slightly agitated, so drink some water, and chill for a minute then we can calmly talk about this,
    I lold so hard dude..no joke

80. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 06:56:41

AoD1 wrote: laws IRL still apply on the internet dude,
    Yeah I heard this one kid went to jail for murdering someone on the internet.

81. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 07:00:33

XYZaki wrote: Yeah I heard this one kid went to jail for murdering someone on the internet.
    Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

82. SJ
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 04:55:56

ask them to turn it down as politely as possible. if they dont, say youll file a report. ??? profit

83. UEDan
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 09:23:45

Backtracking 9 pages to get back on topic....did you ever call cops on them?

84. Colin
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 22:57:24

UEDan wrote: Backtracking 9 pages to get back on topic....did you ever call cops on them?
    Nah lol. I was fucking around / half serious. They stopped before 11, so I couldnt do anything really