UPSB v4

Member Introductions / DUH HULLLLLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Liquidity
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 04:42:53

:vcool: Hey guys!Just joined today.I started pen spinning yesterday,and as of now I know three tricks,TA,Reverse TA and Finger passes. I like videogames,anime,manga and art.My main style is comical/realistic but I dabble in realism every now and then.I also used to have an obsession for rubiks cubes...My record time is 40 seconds. I hope I can get better in the future.In the mean time,I'm going to be practicing the fundamentals :vcool: Thank you,and thank you again!(+1 to whoever gets the reference.)

2. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 04:46:39

:welcome: Feel free to ask if you have any question, I might be able to help. Also don't forget to read the forum rules.

3. Velocity
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 05:33:24

Arent you a quick learner being able to do a TA in one day which took me half a month >_> anyways Welcome to UPSB have a great time. :D

4. trust-no-one
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 05:53:36

Yeah, I agree, quick learner XD TA took me a long time. I didn't know about UPSB though. Anyways, Welcome! tno PS Australia FTW!!! EDIT: We were talking about mods before, check out my spreadsheet here for some mods you might like to get or make... don't forget Penwish as there aren't a lot of parts here in Aus :(.

5. THENICKRULZ
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 08:03:44

welcome to UPSB! :P