UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #49 Song

1. Pen Ninja
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 02:31:34

This is soooooo laaaateeeee... gogogogo Song, seems like you havnt been Spinner of the Week yet YOUR TIME IS NOOOOWWWWW!!! 1. Why did you start spinning? 2. What keeps you spinning? 3. Favorite Pen? 4. Favorite trick/trick catagory? 5.Do you do any other types of manipulation? 1.just wanted to do something special when i was forced to attend some boring classes.and i was amazed by japanese spinners when my shifu(means mentor in chinese)showed JEB 1ST COLLAB. 2.pro spinners.lol. 3.my personal pencil mod!!!!!!!have been using it for almost 4years! 4.baks and wipers variations.deeply inspired by hanataro and ippei.but penninja is still my baks idol. 5.no.im lazy to learn. thats all.and sorry for my bad english.

2. funnky
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 03:18:05

lol cool i wana be spinner of the week. lol and i agree with #2

3. Rabbid
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 07:27:22

me too:D

4. GigaByte
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 07:44:39

how long u been spin ? fav food ? fav board ? fav style ? japanese ? power tricks ?

5. Soren
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 09:26:43

when you practise pen spinning is there a routine or is there a certain method you use when practising? or do you just pick up the pen and just start spinning?

6. sangara
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 00:05:19

Why did you leave for a long period of time?

7. song
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 06:13:38

@sangara when??08/09?but i guess it was because of exams.

8. Alvaris
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 11:58:31

Favourite anime? Do you read mangas? If yes, what manga? If no, why? What kind of music do you listen to? Do you listen more to the radio or from your mp3s? Do you watch the TV? Support Anonymous' action on Malaysia?

9. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 12:50:10

Your best linkage? Your favorite linkage? thanks

10. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 13:59:28

fix your angle

11. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 06:48:56

Prepare for question carnage! Will you take part in WC12 and/or WT13? Come to Singapore and teach me your pro-ness? Favorite song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport? Most hated song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport? PSing: artform, sport or hobby? Any trick you can't do? Ubisoft or EA games? Have you sliped on a banana? Baaron or Baacon? Have you been to zombo.com? Current trick your practicing? Do you like Singapore? Opinion on Hippos? How many collabs have you been on? Who do you think will win the WC12? Would you rather go to the zoo or the park? Are my questions annoying you? Should I spam all the other SOTW like I did with you? Are you a proud Rightey? Console or Consoul? Ni Hao Mah? Are you flying now? Gar or Snakehead? Spoon or fork? Are you an appreciator of unique styles like me? Do you like emoticons? Anti iphone? Anti facebook? Anti matter? anti abortionists? Anti ars? Have you been abducted by aliens? lalalala or lulululu? Patrick star fan? If I said that you didn't have to answer all the questions above but you did would you despise me? If Superman forgot his undies outside one day can he still fly? How hard is it to get a decent combo down? Do you have any pets? SOTW? Hobbies other than PSing? Do you want more questions? Vicgotgame? legend or not? If you had to smuggle a pen to a country to save Eriror how would you do it? Titus Ang or Hippo2626? Wanna' swap names? Tired yet? Write me a poem please? Do you like singing? You are a sandwich, some one is about to eat you, what would you say? Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun Do you cook? Sesame street or Hi 5? gg? Do you think this thread can go pass 10 pages? Do you ant me to help you accomplish the above goal? If down was up where is north east? Is 73 the coolest number ever? Thoughts on bunnies? If you could change your style would you? Should there be a theme in the WC named Doing ridiculous things with a pen? Who do you think will win the PSL? Share some of your tech for psl? Doooooooo yru udstd teees semtpance? Bye

12. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 10:51:32

i think song gave up after seeing hippos post:lol:

13. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 06:13:56

what would you do if you were attacked by a gigantic swarm of flying hamsters? your strategies for facing pen ninja in PSL R4?

14. song
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 09:25:02

@isuk wait to die?lol,anyway,im pretty sure theres no flying hamsters more wiper variations? @Hippo2626 can i ignore ur questions?lol

15. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 17:52:50

next sotw?

16. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 18:29:21

Yeah it's been 2 weeks haha

17. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jul 9 2011 20:18:26

May I suggest Kari?