UPSB v4

Battlezone / RicLu98 vs TheAafg vs Krypton

1. RicLu98
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 03:47:04

RicLu98 [video=youtube;zprZCXFcZoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zprZCXFcZoQ[/video] TheAafg [video=youtube;K7VlKOQpVNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7VlKOQpVNY[/video] Krypton [video=youtube;WflYxIIQR7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WflYxIIQR7w[/video]

2. Van
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 04:34:31

RicLu was the only one to have a smooth combo... (u had a seven right next to u and u use a buster??? wth man lol) if Krypton's combo was smoother, i wouldve voted for him but... (NICE NAILS xD) aafg, dont try 1p2h -.- 1p2h, 2p2h 2p1h looks horrible if u cant do it correctly, or well alot of spam from all of you, combo levels were basically the same, i liked krypton the best but his smoothness dropped him :( i voted for RicLu although i didnt like his combo at all, it just was the best out of all of these

3. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 05:58:41

hmm all spinners are pretty much equal. However it seems that Aafg was the only one who actually planned out a combo, so he was effective in that case. I don't get why you guys film your drops, you could cut the film you know. +1 Aafg

4. Alvaris
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 06:12:30

basically what van said.. +1riclu

5. bubbles
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 07:42:02

@Van I agree with what you said, except for...

u had a seven right next to u and u use a buster??? wth man lol
    Their is nothing wrong with him spinnning a buster instead of the seven mod. I am tired of people (not just you) that tell people what mod to spin, yes a buster is a bad pen for a noob to spin but that doesnt mean you should make a point to tell him to use a perticular mod cause you like it better. Kin's favourite mod is a MX, mine is a waterfall.. does that mean that i should be spinning an MX (ps. i do actually spin an MX alot) Bubbles

6. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 08:47:00

it's riclu

7. MiPa04
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 10:41:09

RicLu98 at the beginning you failed a little bit, but at all a smooth combo. The Aafg was for me the better one, so my vote goes to him. And Krypton I think that was nothing which is called penspinning.

8. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 11:19:32

Kryptons linkages were way better than the other 2, but it didnt have smoothness. TheAafg's combo was spammy but Riclu's combo was even more spammy :P so I vote for theaafg, he also had a bakfall for difficulty

9. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 12:15:00

Krypton wrote: I'll probably lose really bloodily and badly
    Prophecy came true ._. Thanks all. I was unfamiliar with trimming so I was afraid I'd cut away too much, my bad. I did plan my combo, and I basically used quite a lot of my linkages, and they're not really similar, so please point out the spams. :) @TheAafg for the battle.

10. GigaByte
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 14:47:13

+1 RicLu98 agreed with all above

11. RicLu98
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 18:10:29

bubbles wrote: Edit out the failures of your combo, failing a trick 3 times isn't good for your combo and is easily edited out.
    it origianlly was much longer and i did cut it off but it turned off i didn't cut off enough but i was too lazy to recut it and export it again and all that stuff lol

12. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 00:32:51

@Krypton thanks for the battle guys ^_^

13. Hex
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 01:32:43

bubbles wrote: @Van I agree with what you said, except for... Their is nothing wrong with him spinnning a buster instead of the seven mod. I am tired of people (not just you) that tell people what mod to spin, yes a buster is a bad pen for a noob to spin but that doesnt mean you should make a point to tell him to use a perticular mod cause you like it better. Kin's favourite mod is a MX, mine is a waterfall.. does that mean that i should be spinning an MX (ps. i do actually spin an MX alot) Bubbles
    1) don't edit out mistakes... Unless they are Freestyles or you planned the 'mistake', you should be aiming for a perfect combo. This is achieved by getting to know your combo better. 2) True, the pen doesn't matter. The style however does. You has to be smart abt which pen to use for which combo. Sc mods for a combo like ric's or busters for powa. Thats not to say, that you can't use a buster for sonic and wiper variations... it just looks better with an mx or seven and sometimes, that is the deciding factor for a close match.