UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / FS/T: Impact MX, VCube, 3Saraza Packs, Mods... NEED 2 Light Blue Metallic Gels

1. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 19:09:22

PM only please. I also have +17 feedback on YYN (trades usually over $60) You must have at least +1 feedback here (or proof elsewhere). If you have lower feedback (most likely not), you send first. I take paypal, but money order is fine. Domestic Shipping $3-5 first class (2-5 days) International Shipping $12 Priority (5-10 days) [spoiler="Looking for"] 2 Light Blue Metallic Gels Yellow HGG Papermate Aspire [B]Sweet drop mod[/B] (tell me how much I should pay you) Bellcolor packs Jap Dr. Grip Tips Watercolor body (LOL) Spokos Emboss NYYR: SSB Melee, Nintendo Gamecube Controller, Yoyos, Diabolos, Juggling balls, etc. [/spoiler] [B]I'm interested in anything really. Offer up =D [/b] I usually do large trades... like some are +60 pen trades. :wacko: For sale/trade: Impact MX Stuff here^ VCube I also have yoyos if you're interested Other stuff: RSVP Colors G3 bodies + caps x2 2 Dr.Grip Neons Some Signo Bits 2 Superpirats Zebra Telescopics Old Sarazas -------------- Regular RSVP Color Rsvps/RazzleDazzle Flexigrips Profiles Supertips Neon Dr. Grips Pentel Sharps Papermate PHD's (for MP mods) a white sailor sub- offer Just ask, I might have it. ----------------------------------------------- "Archived"

Spoiler [SPOILER="Mod Requests *closed"]I might take requests to make a mod. Cost: Pen Parts + $4-10 for labor. If you send me the parts, just pay for labor, no shipping fee. $10 is if you want me to make a solid Firefly or a flashy kUzu lol. If you have a specific design or theme, let me know. I don't do mp/rt mech's atm. Grip cuts are in the air, for I'm not experienced in making designs on grip atm. You might as well do it yourself or give me two grips hahaha
    I take paypal, but money order is fine. Priority Shipping> gets Priority Shipping Domestic Shipping $3-5 first class (2-5 days) International Shipping $12 Priority (5-10 days) you must have at least +1 feedback here (or proof elsewhere) if you have lower feed back (most likely not), you send first. [SIZE="4"]I tend to do only large trades, so you have to be dedicated to your offer. I usually over give, but I'll still ask for a lot i.e. 7 rsvps for 1 jap dr grip pencil (like seriously, ask Rai from JEB )[/SIZE] [/spoiler]

2. Gizmoe
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 21:40:47

Hey SDR; You mentioned you would like an Unresponsive Yoyo. Working at a toystore, and being a yoyo person myself, i can offer you some. There are 2 choices. One is called the Duncan Metal zero, which is semi-responsive if you have 2 friction stickers, and narrow seats. If you have 1 Friction sticker, and the Wide seats, You have Little to no response. These run at $49.99 CAD, but with my 35% discount, it shouldnt be over $40.00 CAD. http://www.yo-yo.com/images/products/3573XP-BK%20MetalZero.png for a picture. The other, is called a Screaming eagle; They come in two variants, one being called "Hugo Z Hor", and the other called "The Vendetta". They really have absolutely NO response, and you have to bind in order to get the Yoyo back up. They run a bit more, at $99.99 CAD; but also, with my discount, would be around $75.00 CAD. Hugo looks like http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/158/yo-yo-thumb.jpg Vendetta looks like http://www.birdinhand.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/d/u/duncan-vendetta-2.jpg If you are interested, Message or reply. THX ^^;

3. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 22:40:34

hmmm.... the metal zero is pretty bad lol... like, I'm serious. It's a "fail yoyo" to normal yoyoers xD uh the other two are pretty good actually. Many reviewers were "satisfied." I've seen them on yyn/yyx, but I can't afford them right now. (I got a yyf DNA instead) And yeah, I already know how to bind so I don't need "partly" responsive/evolution yoyo's, like the metal zero. If you get any other yoyo's too, along with 2a/looping yoyo's, I'd be more than interested! thanks for the offer, I'll keep you in mind! :walrus:

4. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 20:11:12

Bump- Need cash.

5. CrackerJack
    Date: Tue, Aug 31 2010 22:36:13

notice- I've been getting a lot of pm's. I will only trade if you have one of the following things 6 dr grip tips, yes 6 pack of M&M's Pentel watercolor CLYW ChestermanBeach Peak Cash- need a lot of it
    Good luck

6. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Thu, Jun 14 2012 20:37:58

^lol I didn't realize how TERRIBLE that was until now. DERP ._. BUMP

7. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Sat, Jul 21 2012 21:19:12

BUMP

8. Jas0NLck
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 08:13:33

U sell the M&M barrel ?? How much is it ??