UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Buster CYL

1. TopSpinner
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 16:37:37

How many of you have a Buster I ahve it and I love it. P.S. I'm a noob to PS but i love and i already got a finger pass with the Buster :)

2. OpenSpin
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:11:10

I have one :P

3. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:13:23

Dont be a noob. Spinning a buster when your still learning is so stupid. You will be ruined. I spin a buster. Yes. But im not new. Dont spin a buster until you are pretty darn good and have learned most of the tricks on a lighter mod.

4. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:22:22

if you learn on a buster you will have to relearn everything if you want to spin something else. It can be good for getting a trick down for the first few times, but you want to switch to a lighter pen once you get the idea behind the tricks. If this isn't an issue to you, keep on spinning how you like to though.

5. Soren
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:23:55

MickChickenn wrote: Dont be a noob. Spinning a buster when your still learning is so stupid. You will be ruined. I spin a buster. Yes. But im not new. Dont spin a buster until you are pretty darn good and have learned most of the tricks on a lighter mod.
    what's with all the hate with a beginner using a buster? as long as he can use other mods with no problem then it's fine and in response to this thread, yes i have a buster too, i got two to be precise, spins amazing =D

6. Van
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:33:55

TopSpinner wrote: How many of you have a Buster I ahve it and I love it. P.S. I'm a noob to PS but i love and [B]i already got a finger pass with the Buster :)[/B]
    i loled

7. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:35:20

Supergirl wrote: what's with all the hate with a beginner using a buster?
    Because spinning a heavy mod seems to ruin technique. it makes it so you are using the momentum to do the trick, and not your hands, which ruins smoothness.

8. funnky
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:38:02

MickChickenn wrote: Dont be a noob. Spinning a buster when your still learning is so stupid. You will be ruined. I spin a buster. Yes. But im not new. Dont spin a buster until you are pretty darn good and have learned most of the tricks on a lighter mod.
    what he siad. i started on a buster and it was stupid. id lock it up for awhile then when u are pro id whip it out

9. Raos
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:38:52

sigh waterfall>buster

10. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:40:26

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: sigh waterfall>buster
    totally right. sometimes.

11. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:40:39

at one point i was a buster noob too. i started with a bictory, learned fundamentals smooth, moved to buster, screwed up my spinning, switched to waterfall. so trust me, its a lot better to start with a lighter pen. You think a buster is better because of the insane momentum. Ignore that. It will most likely screw up your spinning.

12. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 17:51:05

I used pencil mod,then mx , then LH mod, then buster ;) i have 3 busters I think :) Happy Spinning dude :) btw, just keep spinning, ignore bad comments, make them compliment. . .

13. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 18:25:47

Look at two spinners with the same experience. One spins a Buster, and one spins a Waterfall, let's say. Both learn at the same pace, but the one using the Buster has an ugly style, awkward links and generally unsmooth-er than the Waterfall user. I've seen Buster noobs who can double Punkan and stuff but not able to perform a combo. I have a Buster, but I spin it very sparingly and mostly for fun. For linkages and genaral spinning I use a Comssa or an s777 MX. But if you insist on sticking to your Buster than we can use your video to show the next newbie who thinks that the Buster is for him :P

14. Breezy
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 05:46:12

I loved the buster , so easy to make too

15. Kari
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 09:14:40

I used to have a buster...twice. It really wasn't the pen for me. I guess because my hands are small. :p I had your normal all white and then I had a black and yellow buster. That one was hard to part with. ~KTSpinner~

16. Spin4fun
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 14:35:50

how bout a vgg :P i have 1 buster and a vgg but i only use those for power tricking, does it effect your spinning if you dont use it that frequently?

17. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 14:42:55

MickChickenn wrote: Because spinning a heavy mod seems to ruin technique. it makes it so you are using the momentum to do the trick, and not your hands, which ruins smoothness.
    agreed

18. Kari
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 07:08:25

Spin4fun wrote: how bout a vgg :P i have 1 buster and a vgg but i only use those for power tricking, does it effect your spinning if you dont use it that frequently?
    I really think that depends on the person. Some people can switch pens just fine, doesn't matter the weight. Then there are people like me who always spin heavier mods and have to get used to light ones again and again. ~KTSpinner~

19. S.E.Cular
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 05:24:48

i have really big hands so smaller/lighter mods are not my friends.

20. daniel0731ex
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 05:40:00

I prefers Dr. KT over the Buster, there's so much more personality to its feel, and not to mention that the length is perfect.

21. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 11:26:18

my buster variaton is 18 cm :bd