UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Am I alright for a 9 monther?

1. Quai
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 05:22:09

Here is my latest video [video=youtube;UyMxjFQOJJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMxjFQOJJE[/video] Yeah, I know im currently losing to GigaByte but thats all I got as of now. So, Am I alright? What should I improve? Is my mod OK for my hands? Do I lack something? Please tell me! Thanks guys! :D

2. MUSIIX
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 05:49:16

Nice it's smooth. Are you sure you're a 9 month spinner? Doesn't seem like it lol. You could maybe do some aerials and/or stalls to improve, but other than that, good job!

3. Twine
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 06:06:26

Nice and smooth yet you need A LOT more linkages and variation

4. Dakrowl
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 06:49:40

nice, smooth and sexy

5. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 07:18:00

pretty good for 9 months. That mod is a bit too long for your hands your style seems a bit frantic, you could slow it down a bit for a more relaxed feel expand on your mini combos, practice different kinds of passes and twisted sonics and what not, try using charge rev where you normally use charge normal and see what kinda tricks you find yourself going into etc. etc. and keep practicing, you're doing pretty good :)

6. GigaByte
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 07:24:35

this is nice . i won just a liltle .. all people said there are close battle if there is tie option we will tie. :)

7. Quai
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 09:11:06

MUSIIX;104529]Nice it's smooth. Are you sure you're a 9 month spinner? Doesn't seem like it lol. You could maybe do some aerials and/or stalls to improve, but other than that, good job![/QUOTE] Yes, I am a 9 monther. :D everytime I do aerials or stalls while filming I just keep failing. I need more practice. :D [QUOTE=Twine;104531]Nice and smooth yet you need A LOT more linkages and variation[/QUOTE] I am currently creating new linkages and im having quite a hard time. Any tips? [QUOTE=mama;104539]nice, smooth and sexy[/QUOTE] lol. Thanks! [QUOTE=Awesome;104545]pretty good for 9 months. That mod is a bit too long for your hands your style seems a bit frantic, you could slow it down a bit for a more relaxed feel expand on your mini combos, practice different kinds of passes and twisted sonics and what not, try using charge rev where you normally use charge normal and see what kinda tricks you find yourself going into etc. etc. and keep practicing, you're doing pretty good :)[/QUOTE] The mod I was using in the video was a waterfall mod. Its not that long for me IMO. But im currently working on a personal mod to fit my hands. I dont know any linkages that use charge rev. Any linkages you could give me? [QUOTE=GigaByte wrote: this is nice . i won just a liltle .. all people said there are close battle if there is tie option we will tie. :)
    LOL. the reason why I didnt put a "Tie" option is because there wont be a definite winner. I also agree that we had a close battle. :D THANKS EVERYONE! :D :D :D

8. Rabbid
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 13:23:48

Nice,smooth and sexay:D

9. Fano
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 13:37:29

To Be Honest i think you spam tw sonic too much...

10. Quai
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 12:50:12

Rabbid;104611]Nice,smooth and sexay:D[/QUOTE] THANKS! :D [QUOTE=Fano wrote: To Be Honest i think you spam tw sonic too much...
    UHH..no i dont. I just used it 5 times in the video. ._.

11. Xienix
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 13:48:25

.....woww

12. SuperTom
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 14:06:05

Illusion wrote: Here is my latest video [video=youtube;UyMxjFQOJJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMxjFQOJJE[/video] Yeah, I know im currently losing to GigaByte but thats all I got as of now. So, Am I alright? What should I improve? Is my mod OK for my hands? Do I lack something? Please tell me! Thanks guys! :D
    I like that you give yourself that quick "thumbs up" at the end of your video. Nothing like having confidence in yourself. :) Anyway, I just hope I can be that good soon. I think you're doing fine, and as the saying goes... there's nothing like practice, practice, practice... and confidence!

13. Quai
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 06:41:13

SuperTom wrote: I like that you give yourself that quick "thumbs up" at the end of your video. Nothing like having confidence in yourself. :) Anyway, I just hope I can be that good soon. I think you're doing fine, and as the saying goes... there's nothing like practice, practice, practice... and confidence!
    Thanks! I really appreciate it! :D