UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #48 Pen Ninja

1. neoknux_009
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 05:00:32

@Pen Ninja

Why do you LIke to spin? It keeps my hands busy/warm and gives me something to work on, to get better at. it's also something fun to do just about anywhere and i do love me some good manipulation Who is ur favourite spinner and whY? Fel2Fram why? WHY?!? because his combos are amazing, he's so creative and he keeps up a massive amount of difficulty the full time. I've been trying to do some crazy stuff like that and there's so much involved... Thinking of the trick Figuring out how to do it Figuring out how to combo into it then out of it then how to combo out of it... into another crazy trick >.< sooo much work What will you look like in the future? What will i look like...? like... my physical appearance? I dont think ill be changing much from here until i get old and lose all my hair. Im just gonna stick with "general nerd" for this answer Will you have try fire pen spinning? Yes... the wick was way too big... which makes it stupidly heavy and the fire much too big not to mention i had about 7cm of middle grip and the ends of it were metal... scary stuff Do you have a secret pen mod? Nothing special We did find my old KT last week though NOSTALGIA!
    have fun Pen Ninja and Everyone.

2. Riley
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 05:11:46

What's the mod that you normally spin in your videos, with the white body, and black/yellowish orange grips? Favorite band? Favorite genre of music? Favorite food? Mac or PC? What's the hardest mod you've modded?

3. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 05:21:42

What do you prefer when you look at combos? difficulty? style? trick variety? etc. if you could only pick one.

4. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 07:16:48

when did you start spinning?

5. Pen Ninja
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 07:27:58

[B]What's the mod that you normally spin in your videos, with the white body, and black/yellowish orange grips?[/B] It's a buster with yellow caps, ive got a small green grip ring on each end too, other than that it's fairly standard [B]Favorite band?[/B] Motion City Soundtrack... not so hardcore :P [B]Favorite genre of music?[/B] Probably something in the Punk area [B]Favorite food?[/B] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_V9z4MGlQA [B]Mac or PC?[/B] I much prefer PCs but they make me use a Mac at work -.- [B]What's the hardest mod you've modded? [/B] lolololololol I cant mod for shit... made some subbed busters where we had to cut the caps... but theres nothing amazing there [B]What do you prefer when you look at combos?[/B] Difficulty... fo sure! [B]when did you start spinning? [/B] Hitting about 4 years now

6. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 07:51:33

Prepare for question carnage! Will you take part in WC12 and/or WT13? Come to Singapore and teach me your pro-ness? Favorite song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport? Most hated song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport? PSing: artform, sport or hobby? Any trick you can't do? Ubisoft or EA games? Have you sliped on a banana? Baaron or Baacon? Have you been to zombo.com? Current trick your practicing? Do you like Singapore? Opinion on Hippos? How many collabs have you been on? Who do you think will win the WT11? Would you rather go to the zoo or the park? Are my questions annoying you? Should I spam all the other SOTW like I did with you? Are you a proud Rightey? Console or Consoul? Ni Hao Mah? Are you flying now? Gar or Snakehead? Spoon or fork? Are you an appreciator of unique styles like me? Do you like emoticons? Do you know I have stalked you on youtube? Anti iphone? Anti facebook? Anti matter? anti abortionists? Anti ars? Have you been abducted by aliens? lalalala or lulululu? Patrick star fan? If I said that you didn't have to answer all the questions above but you did would you despise me? If Superman forgot his undies outside one day can he still fly? How hard is it to get a decent combo down? Do you have any pets? SOTW? Hobbies other than PSing? Do you want more questions? Vicgotgame? legend or not? If you had to smuggle a pen to a country to save Eriror how would you do it? Titus Ang or Hippo2626? Wanna' swap names? Will you submit something for the UPSB 3rd? Tired yet? Write me a poem please? Do you like singing? You are a sandwich, some one is about to eat you, what would you say? Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun Do you cook? Sesame street or Hi 5? gg? Do you think this thread can go pass 10 pages? Do you ant me to help you accomplish the above goal? If down was up where is north east? Is 73 the coolest number ever? Thoughts on bunnies? If you could change your style would you? Should there be a theme in the WC named Doing ridiculous things with a pen? Who do you think will win the PSL? Share some of your tech for psl? Doooooooo yru udstd teees semtpance? Bye

7. Fano
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 08:58:29

Hehe . I got a question . What's your favourite linkage ? (If you dont mind telling)

8. Along
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 09:32:19

is it ur camera or ur spinning that is so fluid? what camera do u use?

9. Pen Ninja
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 22:36:54

[B]Prepare for question carnage![/B] FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- [B]Will you take part in WC12 and/or WT13?[/B] Probably, depends on if i can committ at the time [B]Come to Singapore and teach me your pro-ness?[/B] Come to Perth and learn? Pay for me to go? :P [B]Favorite song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport?[/B] Saviior by Rise Against, NACHOS, KYRIE!, ...... all of them... >.>, tough one.... umm... UPSB 1st, brand of what? Ansell, Mine, MINE, N97 > iPhone, Firefox (not 4), Australiaaaa, I'm not so big on quotes... can i quote whole games? Tales of Symphonia most likely "Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow." or the simple "Home... I'm going home." from the same character.... really gives him some depth, subject? like school... I dont do that no more :P, PYROCLASM!, orance juice, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Kyrie?, pen spinning, Archer, http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222210_1935917552125_1067926850_2195965_2553590_n.jpg bl if we're not FB friends, Fire? :P, silence, J, try to get it on top of my foot so i can flick it to my hand... then i has a rock, a good dog... they can be the best animals... but when they go rotten it's horrible, plastic plants, prolly neo, fire staffing, sex, sex, some free time at home to be lazy, dr grip, home, english alphabet?, cricket. [B]Most hated song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport?[/B] ehhhhh... Anything that sells itselft based on 3 beats repeated through the whole song accompanied with some slut telling us how much of a slut she is, yellow, tomato, my old RE teacher, clearly Zombo, Power tricks X no style 8, Telstra, 4 wheel drives and other shit i cant see past, my mac at work with 1gb of RAM... running a remote connection to a windows PC just so i can do my job... needs moar RAM, broken handsets at work, Chrome or Safari, nothing i can say without people complaining, Your mum's a... reeeeal witty, lol school, Power trickers inc, Coke, Harry potter 1-22, some customers have some pretty stupid names... none come to mind, whip cracking =\, anything trying to encourage oooold style livin, http://forum.upsb.info/customavatars/avatar2666_7.gif, Telstra modems, talking through a movie, 1... it's the loneliest, eat it, annoying dogs, dead ones, Pencil Ninja stole my name, swimming..., cooking, be alone, be alone, long ones in unfamiliar places, no preference, work, Jibberish, AFL. [B]PSing: artform, sport or hobby?[/B] Hobby [B]Any trick you can't do?[/B] not that i can think of =\ [B]Ubisoft or EA games?[/B] EA... with exception to the whole EA sports thing [B]Have you sliped on a banana?[/B] No, I've tried, just doesnt work [B]Baaron or Baacon?[/B] Baaron... or bacon [B]Have you been to zombo.com?[/B] It's where i go to do anything, i can do it there [B]Current trick your practicing?[/B] working on smoothness with uncommon tricks [B]Do you like Singapore?[/B] Not overly experienced in the matter [B]Opinion on Hippos?[/B] could lose some weight [B]How many collabs have you been on?[/B] Lost track... not a whole lot tbh [B]Who do you think will win the WT11?[/B] umm... S777 [B]Would you rather go to the zoo or the park?[/B] Park [B]Are my questions annoying you?[/B] Theyre making me late for work [B]Should I spam all the other SOTW like I did with you?[/B] Yes [B]Are you a proud Rightey?[/B] umm........ [B]Console or Consoul?[/B] Console [B]Ni Hao Mah?[/B] Yes [B]Are you flying now?[/B] Nahhhhh [B]Gar or Snakehead?[/B] WTF? [B]Spoon or fork?[/B] Why get either? spork ftw [B]Are you an appreciator of unique styles like me?[/B] Id say so [B]Do you like emoticons?[/B] When not spammed :P [B]Do you know I have stalked you on youtube?[/B] Prolly, thx [B]Anti iphone?[/B] theyre ok... but it's rly an iPod touch + calls for an extra $400 [B]Anti facebook?[/B] Nah [B]Anti matter?[/B] Cannon [B]anti abortionists?[/B] Nahhhh [B]Anti ars?[/B] arse? [B]Have you been abducted by aliens?[/B] me aliens r buddies yo [B]lalalala or lulululu?[/B] lololololololo [B]Patrick star fan?[/B] no [B]If I said that you didn't have to answer all the questions above but you did would you despise me?[/B] Lets find out [B]If Superman forgot his undies outside one day can he still fly?[/B] Probly, but he wouldnt look as cool [B]How hard is it to get a decent combo down?[/B] about 3 hours worth of hard [B]Do you have any pets?[/B] not me, but there's 3 dogs here and theyre pretty shit -.- [B]SOTW?[/B] Pen Ninja? [B]Hobbies other than PSing?[/B] Fire staffing, contact juggling, gaming, SC2 [B]Do you want more questions?[/B] qetguihbebghjqdsaxjgaqjn [B]Vicgotgame? legend or not?[/B] good guy, good spinner, didnt do much that any1 else cldnt have done though =[ [B]If you had to smuggle a pen to a country to save Eriror how would you do it?[/B] Prolly, only if he paid for the flight [B]Titus Ang or Hippo2626?[/B] who's da 1st guy? [B]Wanna' swap names?[/B] not til u become a ninja [B]Will you submit something for the UPSB 3rd?[/B] HELLZ YEAH! [B]Tired yet?[/B] HELLZ YEAH! [B]Write me a poem please?[/B] Oh my dear hippo you overestimate me Im shit at poems [B]Do you like singing?[/B] Not rly [B]You are a sandwich, some one is about to eat you, what would you say?[/B] OM NOM NOM NOM [B]Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun[/B] Fun [B]Do you cook?[/B] nachos... thats about it [B]Sesame street or Hi 5?[/B] Sesame Street [B]gg?[/B] Geeeee Geeeeeeee! [B]Do you think this thread can go pass 10 pages?[/B] no [B]Do you ant me to help you accomplish the above goal?[/B] yes [B]If down was up where is north east?[/B] north east [B]Is 73 the coolest number ever?[/B] no, the number... J [B]Thoughts on bunnies?[/B] bunnies on thoughts [B]If you could change your style would you?[/B] not a whole lot, some tweaking, which i can do [B]Should there be a theme in the WC named Doing ridiculous things with a pen?[/B] no... no noon ono no no nono non onono o noooooooooooooo [B]Who do you think will win the PSL?[/B] me ;D [B]Share some of your tech for psl?[/B] I'm just making it up as i go >.> [B]Doooooooo yru udstd teees semtpance?[/B] yes... k [B]What's your favourite linkage[/B] really liking inverse reverse shadow > FL PA [B]is it ur camera or ur spinning that is so fluid? what camera do u use?[/B] mainly me logitech quickcam..... 2000 i think

10. XYZaki
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 00:01:58

Confess your sins.

11. MeiTenshi
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 05:05:50

most embarrassing thing that happened to you? >=D mwahahaha

12. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 05:29:43

Back in like... year 1... the question was asked to the class: where else, other than cows would we get milk? My reply was "Women's nipples"

13. MeiTenshi
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 05:31:44

XDDDDD thats funny. although i think its only pregnant women who can make milk, dunno lol

14. PREDATORNET
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 06:23:04

What is your opinion on the Banz mod? Who are your top 3 favorite spinners from JEB?

15. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 07:20:16

peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers a peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked If peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers where is the peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked?

16. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 07:46:51

[B]XDDDDD thats funny. although i think its only pregnant women who can make milk, dunno lol [/B] The answer was goats :P [B]What is your opinion on the Banz mod?[/B] every1 assumes i like... use different mods... im in australia... it's very restricted tbh i didnt know what it was til i searched it... and i dont like middle grips =\ [B]Who are your top 3 favorite spinners from JEB? [/B] JEB isnt doing so well for me right now... they lost the complex tricks and are just into making simple tricks look pretty from the last i saw (though that's from a while ago) They seem like the group that would try to re-invent the tipped charge so it looks like ur doing something good... again [B]peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers a peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked If peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers where is the peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked? [/B] Well clearly in Peter's hand

17. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 07:52:37

what are your aspirations for your spinning career? Do you think you will ever achieve them, why or why not?

18. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 10:05:05

[B]what are your aspirations for your spinning career? Do you think you will ever achieve them, why or why not? [/B] I wanted to be known by spinners inside and out of UPSB and i think i already have been

19. song
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 12:07:43

whos ur favourite spinner in upsb? whos the spinner that u want to battle the most? any secrets or easier way to be a bak master like u?

20. neXus
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 13:52:25

MeiTenshi wrote: XDDDDD thats funny. although i think its only pregnant women who can make milk, dunno lol
    Some men can lactate. Google it.

21. blahblahting
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 20:30:19

MeiTenshi

22. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 23:39:35

[B]whos ur favourite spinner in upsb?[/B] I'm looking at Hippo atm, there's no1 in upsb that just stands out so well in execution and difficulty, so it's the creativity factor that comes up [B]whos the spinner that u want to battle the most?[/B] Eriror, have been wanting to for ages... we keep dodging each other in comps [B]any secrets or easier way to be a bak master like u?[/B] when u want to do them, dont think about how hard they are or if u think u might not be able to do it... justtry and ull see they come easier than u think

23. drgripable
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 00:32:13

How Long do you spin everyday? How long have you and meitenshi been together? Would you rather have a lifetime supply of nachos or pens? How much nacho can you down in one sitting? Have you ever considered switching names with nachoaddict? Do you think vic could have beaten s777 had vic not lost in the third round? Is your right hand better at some tricks than your left? (i know you're a lefty, as am i) How much longer are you planning on spinning? What is your best advice when it comes to spinning in general?

24. Nicetricks
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 04:08:51

What was with you in upsb valentines day collab 2011 :3

25. Pen Ninja
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 05:14:22

[B]How Long do you spin everyday?[/B] About 10 hours or so, not very constant... just a lot at work, then some at home [B]How long have you and meitenshi been together?[/B] just past 20 months i believe [B]Would you rather have a lifetime supply of nachos or pens?[/B] Nachoooooosss [B]How much nacho can you down in one sitting?[/B] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_V9z4MGlQA bit more than that [B]Have you ever considered switching names with nachoaddict?[/B] lol no, that's a horrible name ;D [B]Do you think vic could have beaten s777 had vic not lost in the third round?[/B] No... [B]Is your right hand better at some tricks than your left? (i know you're a lefty, as am i)[/B] infinity 34-34 maybe? [B]How much longer are you planning on spinning?[/B] I dont really see any reason to stop [B]What is your best advice when it comes to spinning in general? [/B] It's important to work on normal stuff a lot, but occasionally it's good to just freestyle and see what odd tricks come out of it [B]What was with you in upsb valentines day collab 2011 :3[/B] Just needed to check that my boobs were still there, then I had an itchy crotch, nothin more to it

26. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 11:29:30

thank you for introducing fel2fram to me lol, hes an amazing spinner, didnt know about him before

27. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 11:32:53

Woo you're watching me... Better up my game... I notice you have a lot of tricks and linkages in your arsenal but you don't use them much in your combos?

28. Pen Ninja
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 16:31:25

Hippo2626 wrote: Woo you're watching me... Better up my game... I notice you have a lot of tricks and linkages in your arsenal but you don't use them much in your combos?
    I forget them ^_^'

29. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, Jun 14 2011 15:28:16

shit... was i supposed to choose some1 else? for this week? ive got no idea who was chosen before

30. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jun 14 2011 15:35:27

http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=65

31. Pen Ninja
    Date: Wed, Jun 15 2011 00:12:51

GAH! i never see stickies XD

32. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Jun 16 2011 07:08:29

So I asked Song.... but no reply from him yet

33. Vizer
    Date: Thu, Jun 16 2011 07:27:01

are you really 28 years old like your youtube channel says? youtube messes age up all the time how many hours a day did you spin during your first year? at what point (in months) were you able to freestyle comfortably, without losing control of the pen? how long did it take you to learn double bust, and from there how long did it take to get 10+ busts? what kind of job do you have that allows you to spin so much? thanks, i'm a new spinner and i respect the work ethic required to pursue difficulty over gimmicks ^^

34. Vizer
    Date: Thu, Jun 16 2011 07:29:46

oh also, any advice for new spinners? things you wish you'd have done differently when you started spinning to learn more efficiently?

35. nateiskewl
    Date: Thu, Jun 16 2011 07:38:04

I'm a little late to the party, but... HAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY SPIN TEN HOURS A DAY?! YOU NEED A NEW HOBBY.