UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / MonAmi 153 Ballpoint Pen

1. walrus
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 19:33:01

What [retractable] mods are made using the MonAmi 153 Ballpoint Pen? I saw the MonAmi 153s Retract; http://www.upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Monami_153S_retract . Is there a more simpler way to get a retractable mod using those pens?

2. AWtii69
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 21:52:33

:wiki: theres an mx made out of this and a few other things

3. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 23:14:41

AWtii69 wrote: :wiki: theres an mx made out of this and a few other things
    lol... thats why he posted a link to the monami mx. no, dont read the wiki. READ THE FIRST POST. you were getting on me for "flaming" when i was criticizing a mod (in which you said i had a gay voice.) whats this? oh and sorry jan... i have no idea.

4. AWtii69
    Date: Tue, Jun 7 2011 02:24:49

Cloud wrote: lol... thats why he posted a link to the monami mx. no, dont read the wiki. READ THE FIRST POST. you were getting on me for "flaming" when i was criticizing a mod (in which you said i had a gay voice.) whats this? oh and sorry jan... i have no idea.
    excuse me for saying read the wiki... how was that in any way shape or form a flame? and why bring that, it was like 5 months ago... saying read the wiki theres an mx made from this doesnt seem flame-like. i mean i didnt see that and so i thought "oh i know theres something in the wiki". i thought that was a link to a pic or sumtin, i didnt read the entire post, lol. but sorry jan if you found that offensive.

5. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Tue, Jun 7 2011 05:46:24

UK comssa was made w/ this.