UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / [DC]Kido Mod

1. Kido
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 10:03:17

Kido mod My personal mod, I have big hands so this mod kinda suits me. Anyway, Hope you guys like it or...not..sorry for my bad grammar Kido Variation by Shinji MYPSC He did a variation one from my Kido mod it looks really nice thanks to him!! ___________________________________ Stats Length: 23cm-22.5cm(adjustable) Weight: 18.5g COG: COG=COP Writing-Mechanism: Nope ___________________________________ Materials List 1.Superglue 2. Tools for smoothing barrel 3. Random Barrel for cutting Sailor Grips 4. Cutter 5. Scissors 6. Plier 7. Tornado grip pen x 2 (Grips only) 8. Namae x2 (Barrel only) 9. Nextage x2 (TIps only) 10. Comssa x2 (Caps and back plug only) 11. Black Sailor Grips x1 ____________________________________ Tutorial Step 1 -Remove the Back Namae Backplug by using a plier, take out the ink tubes and ink tip. - Cut the barrel like the picture below. Step 2 -Sand the front part like the picture below Step 3 -Now cut comssa backplug like the picture below Step 4 -Take the comssa backplug is already cut and combine them with the 2 Namae barrel that is ready -Both Namae barrel start combining it from behind like picture below -You can super glue the middle to tighten it [Additional]Wrap the middle part with white electrical tape Step 5 -Using some random barrel for cutting out the Sailor Grips( I am using Fabel caster) Step 6 -Cut out 7 tornado grip starting from the 1st Step 7 -combine all the grips and tip together with the comssa cap like picture below -The Tips will be fitted nicely together with tornado grips Comssa cap<---A.Black Sailor Grips<---B.Tornado Barrel<---C.Nextage Tips Step 8 Finishing Kido Mod Combine the Namae barrel+Caps together! and you can start spinning!!

2. GigaByte
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 11:35:16

nice mod . but it like ck twister mod . btw , good job

3. Jazz
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:18:29

Who requested this? Friendly reminder to put included in tutorial incase someone wonders :D Cheers.

4. bonkey12
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 13:01:10

nice!

5. Velocity
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 13:55:30

it would be nice if you could give some measurements

6. penmodzilla21
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 14:13:09

nice mod ima make one

7. Soren
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 14:19:21

reminds me of the ck twister mod

8. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 15:50:37

The method reminds me of VGG mod because you're combining two Namae's..... :/

9. Epic
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 20:42:56

wow this is amazing looks awesoem nice job :)

10. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 22:44:39

Almost the exact same body that I did on an earlier mod. I like the use of tornado grip and nextage tip though.

11. Kido
    Date: Sat, Jun 4 2011 16:49:23

Nachoaddict wrote: Almost the exact same body that I did on an earlier mod. I like the use of tornado grip and nextage tip though.
    Thanks Nachoaddict for the reply ><. ME too, I like tornado grips and nextage tips =D which mod tutorials did you use Namae barrel? I wanna mod one too XD, because I feel like everyone abandon Namae for some reason

12. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jun 4 2011 17:49:44

Oh. No tutorial. It was never requested so I never wrote one but instead of the comssa backplug, I used a namae backplug just to save parts. Yeah people don't use old namaes too much now because they aren't produced anymore >_<

13. Kido
    Date: Sat, Jun 4 2011 18:05:59

Nachoaddict wrote: Oh. No tutorial. It was never requested so I never wrote one but instead of the comssa backplug, I used a namae backplug just to save parts. Yeah people don't use old namaes too much now because they aren't produced anymore >_<
    Can I requested the mod? =D. oh i see , I think the difference between the new and olds one is the namaes caps right? maybe should make a new mod or something by using only namaes body and replace the caps with others something new XD

14. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jun 4 2011 18:13:42

Well it's just an emboss variation. Emboss mod caps + this namae body lol. The difference is also the logos are different and I think the backplugs are slightly different.

15. Kido
    Date: Sun, Jun 5 2011 05:26:17

Nachoaddict wrote: Well it's just an emboss variation. Emboss mod caps + this namae body lol. The difference is also the logos are different and I think the backplugs are slightly different. http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/nachoaddict/IMG_4519.jpg
    nice!! thanks Nachoaddict for posting this! This emboss mod should called Nachoaddict Variation Mod! LOL! All this while I thought no one using Namae body for extension!! Thats why i made this tutorial! Sorry for my noob mod D=, I will try again next time! but still I love tornado, Nextage and Namae!! ^_^

16. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jun 5 2011 06:32:09

Nah nah this is far from a "noob mod" haha. I think it actually looks nice. I really like the tip of the nextage how it sticks out but there is no bump like a dr. grip tip. I was just pointing out we used similar bodies that's all lol

17. yeti
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 19:16:32

Wow! looks nice!:) looks like a ck twister

18. Fail
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 19:20:25

Yea, but with more momentum cause of nextage tips and longer.

19. yeti
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 19:28:47

I thought CK twister was pretty long how heavy are nextage tips?

20. Fail
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 19:32:43

I think a little less than KT...