UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / Ajax High Collab

1. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 06:29:19

First off, I would like to thank everybody who made this possible. I can't thank you guys enough. Its 2:26 am right now, I am gonna be sleeping in school but thank you guys :wub: My first attempt at editing using Windows Movie Maker >.< For a school presentation, lets hope that it all goes well. Thanks everyone for supporting me <3 [video=youtube;ZU7PpdvGhJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU7PpdvGhJo&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

2. GigaByte
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 07:54:06

so fast . btw , good luck for your presentation

3. Xienix
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 09:37:04

good luck with sleeping there

4. Far
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:05:39

Good luck with your presentation! ^^ Thanks for letting me in XD

5. PoinT
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 17:31:58

oo i like a beginning and ending of editing=) i cant do it in WMM=)XD good Luck!)

6. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Jun 5 2011 00:09:40

NonSmoker wrote: oo i like a beginning and ending of editing=) i cant do it in WMM=)XD good Luck!)
    he use video loop .

7. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Jun 5 2011 06:05:23

GigaByte wrote: he use video loop .
    its actually WMM O.o YO GUYS !!! The presentation was really good :D thanks the teacher was really impressed. My parents also took the time to understand pen spinning and were kind of proud in a way. Thank you guys so fucking much :wub:

8. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Jun 5 2011 10:39:51

TheAafg wrote: its actually WMM O.o YO GUYS !!! The presentation was really good :D thanks the teacher was really impressed. My parents also took the time to understand pen spinning and were kind of proud in a way. Thank you guys so fucking much :wub:
    i know u use WMM i mean the background of the intro and ending ..