UPSB v4

Gatherings / Meetings / DC Area Gathering

1. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 23:44:08

on Saturday, July 10th? @ Union Sation I'm having a yoyo meet on that same day around 12, so I just thought we could also turn it into a penspinning gathering too (if you want). We can come earlier or later, just an idea. If you want to have the gathering on another date and/or time, even during the school year, just say so here.

2. Ice Cobra
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 02:34:16

dang i would go, but im from mass =/ its quite a drive. but your the closest person to me that ive come across so far XD

3. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 03:12:25

Ice Cobra wrote: dang i would go, but im from mass =/ its quite a drive. but your the closest person to me that ive come across so far XD
    JC lives in NYC... and so do a bunch of other ppl. You might want to talk to them sometime xD

4. Ice Cobra
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 05:04:23

haha really? nice!! i should get better before i meet with good spinners xP i wanna find somewhat local spinners that have close to my level of spinning. but its hard. its just me and my friend 'spinnin_bro' lol

5. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 02:35:23

Ohayo? can haz come? Goldstars?

Ice Cobra wrote: haha really? nice!! i should get better before i meet with good spinners xP i wanna find somewhat local spinners that have close to my level of spinning. but its hard. its just me and my friend 'spinnin_bro' lol
    That's cool. but tbh, penspinning is a hard manipulation to learn overall, unlike other ones I know. sure thing, I hope some ppl come to mine. idk though, I think a lot of spinners in my area quit already (like I haven't seen VN or Pencell lately).

6. Ice Cobra
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 03:43:45

ill ask my buddy if he wants to go :] july 10th? ok. and i talked to JC, my friend and I are meeting with him in boston in September, im so excited!!

7. JC
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 04:18:42

I'll make a Boston/Mass gathering thread later on, like in August or something lol

8. Ice Cobra
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 04:36:38

SWEEEEET! :]

9. Apho
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 23:55:32

epic bump ? :o I'll be around DC from thursday to sunday, anybody know any place worth visiting for pens? Oh, and arlington VA as well. I'll be there