UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Mesi Playcolor2 Mod Review

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 00:50:48

Decided to do a mod review video. Enjoy. P.S. 1000th post :D

2. Bernardo
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 01:21:08

good review, but you forgot the most important part: is it good to spin with? how does it feel?

3. funnky
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 01:28:50

Bernardo wrote: good review, but you forgot the most important part: is it good to spin with? how does it feel?
    yes^^^^^^^^^^^^^ but stil good review

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 01:28:53

My reviews won't be so much based on spinnability as aesthetics and design.

5. whizz
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 01:35:21

Nacho, you're a great modder, so I think you've got a good sence of quality of spinability of a mod, and we surely can trust your opinion about it. PLEEEEEEEEASE TELL US HOW DOES IT SPEEEEEEEEN, NAAAAACHOOO >_<

6. J74Q
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 03:21:29

Yeap. The spinability. I dont think you have to get into colour dynamics and stuff tho >.<

7. GigaByte
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 03:59:31

yeah , nice review . i gonna mod this soon !

8. Rabbid
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 04:50:34

Its too short:(

9. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 05:16:54

Alright thanks for the comments guys. I just doubted my spinning experience would let me give you all a valid and decent review on the spinnability. Anyways here it is: Although the momentum of the mod can't compare to that of a longer pen such as a buster cyl, the momentum for it's length is surprising as the weight is mostly concentrated near the ends of the mod. The Dr. grip grip and needlepoint tips used for the grip-tip packages at either end of the pen offer the mod the most weight out of all the parts on the materials list. Obviously the pen is on the shorter end of the spectrum so people with small hands who are looking for a shorter cheat comssa-like mod will come to enjoy the spinnability of Mesi's PC2. Even if you don't prefer shorter mods, the pen IS balanced and is a strong choice for spinners who have been spinning longer and heavier mods than this one, and want to practice their smoothness as a mod with more length and momentum will almost always be easier to spin smoothly than a shorter, more compact mod.

10. Akura
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 09:03:11

Best mod, perfectly fits in my hand. Good review.

11. Bernardo
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 13:08:16

Nachoaddict wrote: Alright thanks for the comments guys. I just doubted my spinning experience would let me give you all a valid and decent review on the spinnability. Anyways here it is: Although the momentum of the mod can't compare to that of a longer pen such as a buster cyl, the momentum for it's length is surprising as the weight is mostly concentrated near the ends of the mod. The Dr. grip grip and needlepoint tips used for the grip-tip packages at either end of the pen offer the mod the most weight out of all the parts on the materials list. Obviously the pen is on the shorter end of the spectrum so people with small hands who are looking for a shorter cheat comssa-like mod will come to enjoy the spinnability of Mesi's PC2. Even if you don't prefer shorter mods, the pen IS balanced and is a strong choice for spinners who have been spinning longer and heavier mods than this one, and want to practice their smoothness as a mod with more length and momentum will almost always be easier to spin smoothly than a shorter, more compact mod.
    Thank you ^_^

12. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 23:10:44

No problem ^_^

13. Kanon
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 02:24:56

Nice review I like it ^^