UPSB v4

Forum Games / Up vs Down SONG Version

1. AWtii69
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 16:16:09

Okay, this is pretty similar to up vs down except one person puts a line from a song and names the song, then the next person puts the next line from that song and a new line. If you dont know the song you dont leave a comment. pick a team, up goes to 200 and down goes to 0. we start at 100 100. After a year and six months its no longer me that you want. Eminem- Space Bound

2. walrus
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 18:42:31

99 Ayo Breezy Let me show you how to keep the dice rolling When your doing that thing over there, homie Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye Lets go cause I'm feeling like I'm running and I'm feeling like I gotta get away, get away, get away better know that I don't and I won't ever stop cause you know I gotta win everyday day, goooo see they don't really wanna pop me just know that you will never flop me and I know that I can be a little cocky, nooo you aint never gonna stop me everytime I come a n-gga gotta set it then I got it going then I gotta get it, then I gotta blow, and than I gotta shudder any little thing the nigga think that he be doing cause it doesnt matter cause I'm gonna dadadada then I'm gonna murder every thing and anything a badaboom a badabing I gotta do a lot of things, and make it clearer to a couple n-ggas that I always win and I gotta get it again and again and again and I be doing it to death and now I move a little foul a n-gga better call a ref, and everybody know my style and niggas know that I'm the best when I come to doing this and I be banging on my chest and I bang in the east and I'm bangin' in the west and I come to give you more and I will never give you less you will hear it in the street or you can read it in the press do you really wanna know whats next, lets go see the way we on, when we all up in the race and you know we gotta go, don't try to keep up with the pace we struggling and hustling and sending in and getting in and you know we gotta do it and take it to another place gotta taste it and I gotta grab it and I gotta cut all through this traffic just to be at the top of the throne better know I gotta have it

3. AWtii69
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 04:17:56

Jan wrote: 99 Ayo Breezy Let me show you how to keep the dice rolling When your doing that thing over there, homie Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye Lets go cause I'm feeling like I'm running and I'm feeling like I gotta get away, get away, get away better know that I don't and I won't ever stop cause you know I gotta win everyday day, goooo see they don't really wanna pop me just know that you will never flop me and I know that I can be a little cocky, nooo you aint never gonna stop me everytime I come a n-gga gotta set it then I got it going then I gotta get it, then I gotta blow, and than I gotta shudder any little thing the nigga think that he be doing cause it doesnt matter cause I'm gonna dadadada then I'm gonna murder every thing and anything a badaboom a badabing I gotta do a lot of things, and make it clearer to a couple n-ggas that I always win and I gotta get it again and again and again and I be doing it to death and now I move a little foul a n-gga better call a ref, and everybody know my style and niggas know that I'm the best when I come to doing this and I be banging on my chest and I bang in the east and I'm bangin' in the west and I come to give you more and I will never give you less you will hear it in the street or you can read it in the press do you really wanna know whats next, lets go see the way we on, when we all up in the race and you know we gotta go, don't try to keep up with the pace we struggling and hustling and sending in and getting in and you know we gotta do it and take it to another place gotta taste it and I gotta grab it and I gotta cut all through this traffic just to be at the top of the throne better know I gotta have it
    okay, but name another line to my song