UPSB v4

Board Comments / Suggestions for UPSB

1. Sam
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 22:54:42

I think that there should be some sort of shoutbox history or something. because when I go idle for about 5 minutes, then I go back on, I can't read the past messages. Maybe something for tags that when you type in their name, or letters of the name, you can see their name. (kinda like fb) because if I wanna tag somebody with a humongous name with numbers, I have to get memorize every single character. So if you want to tag shoeman6. you type in @ then "sh" a list appears with names with the same letters. Will edit when I get a random epiphany of one

2. strat1227
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 23:41:39

@Sam there is a history. click the word "shoutbox" then hit archive don't memorize names, copy+paste plus go up to top and click members and look at how many members start with "sh." that feature would be basically unusable because you'd have to type out their whole name almost just to see the name you want

3. Raos
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 00:00:07

strat1227 wrote: @Sam there is a history. click the word "shoutbox" then hit archive don't memorize names, copy+paste plus go up to top and click members and look at how many members start with "sh." that feature would be basically unusable because you'd have to type out their whole name almost just to see the name you want
    :clap:

4. Rapid
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 03:25:36

Strat's post contradicts all of sam's statements :wub: