UPSB v4

Battlezone / TheAafg vs Bleevlee

1. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:28:13

Bleevlee :[video=youtube;vdQMQP9xni4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQMQP9xni4&feature=channel_video_title[/video] ME : [video=youtube;TqSCLqaHlYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqSCLqaHlYo&feature=channel_video_title[/video] Good luck :D

2. Van
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:31:13

although bleevlee's cam angle sucked, aafg's wasnt awesome either (too far) and bleevlee's smoothness and difficulty was higher than aafg's and there was no spam

3. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:33:08

Woahhhhhhhh wait... I had smoothness and difficulty?!?!?! Anywho, I think aafg is about the same as me.

4. Van
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:35:57

compared to aafg yea <.< he has way too many pauses, and although that palm up taps could be considered hard, but i dont think so atleast u had a bakfall

5. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:36:32

@Bleevlee good job :) I finally got to see you spin. I didn't have much time to film and that at the starting is bak (something) > spider spin rev. That was hard :(

6. Van
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:38:46

spiderspin rev? if u want it to be a spider spin it should rotate on ur knuckle more...>.> it looked like just a bak -> air, or bak-> TI spin rev to air

7. penlu
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:40:48

I filmed for Bleevlee. Sorry about the bad taping. Filming is one among my suckages.

8. blahblahting
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:42:43

I voted for Bleevlee Both of you guys can step up your control, smoothness, and find better camera angles. Like Van pointed out though, Bleevlee has moved further away from primarily using sonic/charge/pass stuff to make up the bulk of his combo. For that reason, I voted for Bleevlee. suggestions for aafg -Better angle -Less charge/pass/sonic stuff (generally considered "spam") -Work on control, smoothness, pacing (will become natural over time) -diversify: more variety of tricks (neobaks, inv shadows, scissor spin, baks, arounds, wipers, etc) suggestions for Bleevlee: -Better angle -work on control, smoothness, pacing (will become natural over time) good job to both of you guys and keep at it! :) EDIT: and aafg, your starter wasnt as effective as it could have been for several reasons. one, the camera was too far away so it was hard to see stuff. two, the aerial should have been a little bigger. three: like van said, the spin was barely noticable; more revolutions would have helped.

9. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:47:43

Why is it that both nacho and strat voted for aafg but it only says he got one vote? Haha aafg you're going to surpass me soon.

10. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:48:13

But seriously bleevlee stop saying you suck. Modesty is always a good thing but there comes a point when it becomes whiny and annoying. You won't gain any respect by doing this excessively.

11. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 05:52:47

I guess I'm just a negative person... Everybody thinks I'm a negative person irl.

12. Krypton
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 06:36:34

Blee's combo could be made longer, and quite an awkward angle. TheAafg's combo is rather nice, but quite spammy with sonics. I guess my vote goes to Bleelvee, for his well executed Bakfall. TheAafg's Palmtaps looks...strange o_o. Looking forward to battle you! Aha, so your brother is penlu!

13. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 06:37:38

That doesn't give you an excuse to excessively put yourself down. Do you have self esteem issues? I'm telling you it's going to be so tough for you to progress when you're complaining about how much you suck compared to if you were to just not complain. Okay there are times when it might be appropraite to say "oh that combo wasn't my best material etc etc" but dude cmon suck it up...everytime I see you in the shoutbox it's to either degrade yourself or praise this bloodgod guy who for whatever reason you think is the greatest spinner in the history of ps...

14. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 06:39:04

This battle is making me feel better about myself... So far. Well... His battle versus escorpio123... Wow! It was epic! His combo.

15. Breezy
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 06:44:37

Good job Aafg you've progressed

16. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 06:46:05

Btw breezy when he first released the video it said theaafg vs. breezy XD

17. i.suk
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 06:47:22

Bleevlee wrote: This battle is making me feel better about myself... So far. Well... His battle versus escorpio123... Wow! It was epic! His combo.
    watch vic in WT11, your mind will be blown from the epicness then.

18. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 06:50:55

SHeeeeeettt Vic is a pro! SHIT!

19. thebloodgod
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 08:32:30

Bleevlee wrote: SHeeeeeettt Vic is a pro! SHIT!
    u didnt watch vic's vids??? :facepalm: anyways,after u watch vic's vids u might become his fan too,like me :D p/s:vic's vids,sounds awkward

20. Jazz
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 09:00:29

Why do I keep on thinking you're a Pokemon again = = :trollface:

21. Explosion101
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 16:07:11

I missed the bubble for Bleevlee

22. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, May 29 2011 16:34:03

>:( Lol

23. GigaByte
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 02:28:03

Bleevlee got my vote TheAafg : like to much spam . both of you . change the angle