UPSB v4

Board Comments / Mentions

1. Prince
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 06:07:53

So i got a notification that I had 1 new mention, I click on it, it goes to the 'mention' tab in my about me. It says there are no results to be displayed? help?

2. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 06:14:49

I think you just need click back and click the "mention" again. That's what I did when someone "liked" 2 of my posts and it said "nothing to display". What are mentions btw? just someone mentioning you?

3. Prince
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 06:29:30

if someone rates your post you get a notification that directs you to that post, but a mention is where someone adds [mention ] tags around your name, kinda like tagging in facebook

4. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 12:18:29

yeah that's what I thought. Everything is getting kore and more like facebook =/ eh not rly cool

5. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 12:22:37

its possible u got mentioned in a post that got deleted or edited. the easiest way to mention is to write @ username ; (without spaces in between @; )

6. Matrix-Chan
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 12:38:58

I like the idea of mentions, but why do you get them if people like your post? Not necessary in my opinion, there's no new content you could pay attention to, you just get back to an old post of yours.

7. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 14:15:30

mention is the ability to refer to someone notification is the ability to be notified both mentions and post rating have notifications you get notified when someone likes ur post, that way u know what u did right