UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Ohai! Mai name is "Shadr," what's urs?

1. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 05:57:43

lol xD Well I used to pen spin. I kinda got to modding and stuff... I like shadows and cont. ex TA's. Not that great though =/ I don't usually come up with combos cause I yoyo and draw mostly. (*ahem* distractions) I bboy, "footbag," and solve puzzles sometimes. I rarely write/revise and make vids now, but apparently I was really good at them O~o random facts and questions: I look like a 11 year old. I have a baby face, even though my voice is really low. Puberty fail :c worst part...It scares the shit out of ppl too. hahaha :rofl: Modded psp ftw! Anyone know how to run iso's with 6.0 and above? I play SSBB. drop me a line Anyone know any good Dub Step/Breakbeat-ish, or Industrial Techno? and don't say ASK or Dimrain, cause they're NOT EITHER KIND OF TECHNO. Examples- xKore, cornandbeans, Waterflame The Shadr nick is kinda random, but it comes from a lot of other usernames, etc. shorthand, just say Sd or Sdr I live near DC, so... any meets? >I hope we can become friends. 8D < ... or not :pan: If I had any psing records... Palmspin 2.o (lol) Shadow Still 2.5 =/ ex TA x7 TA x5 bust x4 Mods I like: Overground with Plastic+Metal G3 and extra mods, hands down Bellcolor Lemon, Tonnam, Key3 KT, Waterfall <3 Seven and kUzu sometimes probably should pick up spinning again, cause you never know...

2. davidguy
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 09:28:15

:welcome: though it's kinda past due to make an introduction isn't it? lol

3. chris
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:45:19

:welcome: ;)

4. ShadrCom3t
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 12:23:35

hahah, true well I thought I should, cause everyone's like.... WTF since when did you exist? and thanks ^.^