UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Buster CYL tutorial

1. OpenSpin
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 04:22:08

So, I know there are like 5000 of these but I had to make a pod-cast for a class in school, so I was like "Hey, why not annoy everyone with a pen spinning video" so I made this podcast on how to make a Buster CYL Note:: When I was recording I had a cold so my nose was stuffed up, and I couldn't talk very well, and this is like my first podcast ever so :D. I hope I got all the info correct and yeah :) [video=youtube;0nKBIdyLDlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nKBIdyLDlw[/video]

2. Froggy
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 04:38:12

hmm....... [video=youtube;m2iyPshiWmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2iyPshiWmw[/video] PrinceXD

3. OpenSpin
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 04:51:51

that's why i said there was like 5000 of them xD

4. M:O:N:R:E:O
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 05:33:32

So why did you need to make another one?

5. bonkey12
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 06:01:50

WOAH guys.. cant you read? quote.. lol So, I know there are like 5000 of these but I had to make a pod-cast for a class in school, so I was like "Hey, why not annoy everyone with a pen spinning video" so I made this podcast on how to make a Buster CYL Note:: When I was recording I had a cold so my nose was stuffed up, and I couldn't talk very well, and this is like my first podcast ever so . I hope I got all the info correct and yeah

6. Froggy
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 06:49:30

incase u dunno.. i [B]did[/B] read -.-|| PrinceXD edit: @Night Fury and did you read what i typed HERE? if u did then idk whats the point of ur post below.

bonkey12 wrote: WOAH guys.. cant you read? quote.. lol So, I know there are like 5000 of these but I had to make a pod-cast for a class in school, so I was like "Hey, why not annoy everyone with a pen spinning video" so I made this podcast on how to make a Buster CYL Note:: When I was recording I had a cold so my nose was stuffed up, and I couldn't talk very well, and this is like my first podcast ever so . I hope I got all the info correct and yeah

7. Rarity
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 07:40:02

PrinceXD wrote: incase u dunno.. i did read -.-|| PrinceXD
    His purpose was to MAKE A PODCAST FOR A CLASS IN SCHOOL. Do you read?

8. Soren
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 08:12:17

lol finally someone posts a buster cyl onto upsb, even though there are a few buster cyl tutorials out there your one was still good

9. the noodler
    Date: Fri, May 27 2011 00:30:20

ur hands look chubby. sort of

10. OpenSpin
    Date: Fri, May 27 2011 03:12:12

haha xD, i had to stretch the video a bit so it would fit into the youtube video frame :P but my hands are kinda chubby

11. AWtii69
    Date: Fri, May 27 2011 03:18:19

OpenSpin wrote: "Hey, why not annoy everyone with a pen spinning video"
    lol, that made me laugh. i feel the same way. though i do agree, it was pointless to post it but im sorta glad you did, i laughed Edit:my hands are chubby too

12. Taeko
    Date: Tue, Aug 13 2013 09:46:57

deadlink.