UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Flying Panda?

1. WretchedRapture
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 04:19:39

What do you guys think of this mod? I know it's all about personal preference, but I just wanted someone to give me a rundown on this mod. Weight, length, etc? I've spun a normal tornado mod, and I really like the grips but i find that it doesn't have enough "playspace" between the caps. The flying panda seems like a nice mod, I just want to hear some opinions before i buy/make one :]

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 04:53:32

Some people don't like the slipperiness of the Supertip barrel. I personally don't really feel a dramatic difference so I don't mind. Weight is similar to a waterfall. I'm not exactly sure how Dr. Grips compare to Tornado grips in weight but the rest of the mods are pretty similar weight wise. Length wise it's not long but it's not short either. So if you like medium sized mods then this is good for you seeing you already have some interest in it. Aesthetic wise it's okay. I would prefer it without the grips going over the reynolds cylindrical part where the caps connect to the body but you can always cut away grip there. It's not necessarily that "original" seeing the repeated use of reynolds caps, signo tips, white body, and clear grips used for a waterfall but that probably doesn't really matter to you. Plus PDS does similar things creating his "personal" mods and selling them all the time. So all in all I'd give it a 7 out of 10. If you're a beginner looking for a decent mod, this is a good choice at $13. A fair price in my opinion.

3. WretchedRapture
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 05:05:01

Thanks a lot, @Nachoaddict I'll definitly take your opinion into consideration :]