UPSB v4

Board Help / APPROVED TUTORIAL'S INDEX PROBLEM

1. psych
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 09:23:44

Whenever i click on an approved tutorial i will be link to that tutorial on another tab but i cant log in

2. chris
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 11:57:01

Which index are you accessing, exactly? I assume v3? Because if it is the Approved Tutorials Index of v3, well, UPSB v3 (which is already "defunct", and so I think registration is unavailable) requires another account. Also, posting function there has been removed. Basically, an eyes-only forum now. [spoiler=More philosophical random stuff] I think you're trying to post a question about the certain mod you might want to make within the threads in v3, basing from the "i cant log in" statement. But if you do get past and got to register and get an account, you will not be able to post. [/spoiler]

3. strat1227
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 16:41:35

@psych many tutorials are on our old forum, UPSB v3. There you can view them but not post. If you have questions about that mod, first make sure there is not already a thread about it here, and if there isn't then you can make a new one --strat

4. psych
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 11:04:27

Ok thx cos I wanna make the g2 cte vortex the one with sailor gels n airifts so I can start a new thread?