UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Salutations

1. 2Baka
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 02:02:01

Long story so if your going to read it and say its a waste of time i already warned you. Well hello i guess and thanks for reading this. Like all the other people i just started [B]Seriously[/B] started pen spinning. I first saw basic one trick only psing 5 years ago in grade 4, it was a sonic rise + a charge. i practiced for awhile trying to learn the tricks but then quickly lost interest. 4 years later in grade 8 i got really bored in class and the teacher didnt like me napping in class so i decided to play with my pencil, doing passes and tipped charge but then the day came i bent my finger during the tipped charge and i did a charge continuesly and my journey begun. however, once again i lost interest until, i changed high schools. I freaked out no electronics in class really... *sigh im going to miss playing pokemon and now here i am putting in effort to be a decent penspinner. i started last month and april and discovered that there were pen spinning websites while trying to search new tricks to learn. within the first week i had the twisted sonic ~> double charge and infinity. After hours of practicing in class for a month i finally got the evil TA and sonic. 2 weeks after practicing those tricks i got my TA Release, TA Rev, and Sonic Rev down. Those are the tricks i have learned so far. So yeah thanks for reading and hope got you to learn more about me.

2. Quake
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 02:59:01

:welcome:

3. Kill
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 03:47:57

sounds like a adventure lol welcome and hope to see you active often ^_^