UPSB v4

Serious Discussion / Life/Family/Relationship Problems

1. Raos
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 03:27:49

Discuss your problems here. This thread is aimed for support. My dad doesn't like me that much, one day I was watching the beginners collab and he told me I suck compared to them. He never said anything positive at all. It posses me off.

2. Quake
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 03:41:50

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: Discuss your problems here. This thread is aimed for support. My dad doesn't like me that much, one day I was watching the beginners collab and he told me I suck compared to them. He never said anything positive at all. It posses me off.
    i know how you feel man, my dads the same way. i just learned to ignore it. might not be the best advice, but it works for me..

3. wings
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 03:50:54

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: Discuss your problems here. This thread is aimed for support. My dad doesn't like me that much, one day I was watching the beginners collab and he told me I suck compared to them. He never said anything positive at all. It posses me off.
    Dad huh... You're lucky, cuz the whole family criticize me of what I do, not just pen spinning and my dad work abroad so I don't hate dad lol I just read my signature everyday XD Just stick with your REAL friends, and don't waste your precious life! Me and my real friends got separated btw.

4. Nadhif
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 10:19:24

That's harsh. My dad isn't even like that. But he always keep bugging me and it pisses me off, but i just try to ignore it And my dad is loud, sometimes use bad word in front of us. Sometimes he's nice but sometimes NOT -.-

5. neXus
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 12:24:14

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: My dad doesn't like me that much, one day I was watching the beginners collab and he told me I suck compared to them. He never said anything positive at all. It posses me off.
    Do not get pissed off and do not get angry. Trust me, your dad likes you but he probably has trouble expressing himself. I'm assuming a lot here but maybe that's how he tried to motivate you, maybe it wasn't all that harsh what he said but you took it like he was trying to be mean to you. His dad may have done the same thing to him and it motivated him to do better, so he thinks this is the right way to motivate people, because it worked for him. Every kid yearns for the fathers approval and wants to make them proud, if your grandfather didn't do that well with your father, your father probably won't do it well with you. It's not your fault and it's not your fathers fault and it's not your grandfathers fault, it's a spiral that is hard to break and all you can do is try and not do the same thing to your kids. I don't know you that well so I don't know your spinning but maybe those spinners were better than you and your father just expresses himself very honest. Which is harsh to people because they don't want to hear the truth and it comes off like he's an asshole but that's not really what he is. There's a lot of things that could explain this behavior but you yourself should not let it get to your head, like I said it's not your fault.

6. Krypton
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 12:32:45

Oh neXus, you're such a help sometimes <3 Really cute girl I'd like to get to know, but I fail to present myself. 2p2h for her? :P

7. Quake
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 14:19:53

Krypton wrote: Oh neXus, you're such a help sometimes <3 Really cute girl I'd like to get to know, but I fail to present myself. 2p2h for her? :P
    start with hi. :)

8. tacohead12
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 15:13:43

Watch the anime "The World God Only Knows" 100% success rate :trollface:

9. Raos
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 15:37:51

Thnx for the advice and @neXus I'm in the collab as a guest spinner because I was over the experience limit and I am pretty sure I was better then most of the ppl in that collab.

10. Krypton
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 11:25:37

@DeeJaySpin I know her. :)

11. Quake
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 15:36:12

tacohead12 wrote: Watch the anime "The World God Only Knows" 100% success rate :trollface:
    tacohead ur bootleg. thats terrible advice x) @Krypton oh. lol well then...be yourself. srry if this is terrible advice. im going from past expierences.:P

12. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 16:35:30

Just learn to ignore his pessimistic attitude towards your spinning. He probably just doesn't know how to express his love the right way, so he's having trouble himself. I don't even have a father to support me. My mom's all I got and she's lenient but very supportive. Appreciate what you have, one day you'll impress him and you may not even know it. It's gonna be one of those moments in a movie where the mean guy shows a little of his heart and gives small grin or something (: Stay positive.

13. linli07
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 20:07:32

i have plenty i get depressed when people at my school are more attracted to the break dancers at my school then my pen spinning, i sometimes get mad easily (i dont wanna scare you guys by saying that)when people talk negative about my pen spinning ex. this kid has no life, breakdancing is better than pen spinning and that made me really really mad and thats all i can think of so far.

14. Alvaris
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 07:13:41

@Krypton get her email and msn her, it works. Better than texting i guess

15. Tialys
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 20:07:14

I agree with what Nexus said. Fathers truly want the best for you, they just don't display their affection in the same way as mothers do. It could also be that your dad was having a bad day or is stressed out in general. Having to work and support a family can be stressful in and of itself. That being said, if you haven't already done so, it's best to confront your dad about his behaviour when he's in a good mood. At least be willing to discuss how you feel, because he may not see things the same way you do. If you've already talked to him and find him reverting to his pessimistic attitude, then you'll have to withstand it or ignore it until you can put some distance between the two of you. The important part to realize is that when your father (or anyone for that matter) is consistently disrespectful toward you, it usually reflects an emotional deficiency on their part or pain they are going through. You can't change the person's behaviour, only how you react to it.

16. Raos
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:36:05

my dad never believes me im doing work. Like i gotta study for my 4 exams AND i have 4 projects to do which 2 of them covers 30% of my final mark each. One of them is 10 percent and the otehr is also 10 percent. I also have an 3 day test that covers 10 percent and another project that has not been given to mee that is 20 percent. My dad is like do the fucking laundry, play oyur violin, wash the fucking dishes. HES NOT GIVING ME ENOUGH TIME TO DO MY HWK AND STUDYING, MY GRADES ARE DROPPING, IM SLEEPING AT LEAST 12 AM EACH DAY AND ITS DESTROYING MY BODY BUT NO HE DOESNT CUT ME SOME SLACK, AND WHEN HE SEES MY GRADES HES GOING TO BE PISSED AT ME EVEN THOUGH ITS HIS FUCKING FAULT. WTF IS WITH THIS SHIT, ITS FUCKING BULL. I HATE MY DAD, HES LIKE THIS HEARTLESS AND RUTHLESS PERSON SENT FROM HELL TO TOUTURE ME. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? MOST OF MY MARKS DEPEND ON IT AND EVERY DAY HE YELLS AT ME ITS GAY. ITS LIKE LIVING HELL AND IM ONLY 14! WTF MAN! THIS IS BULLSHIT. HELP PLEASE! HE MAKES ME ANGRY AND SAD EVERY FUCKIGN DAY, IT FEELS LIKE I DONT HAVE PURPOSE TO LIVE ANYMORE!

17. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:39:56

how do you have so much to do at 14? learn to work more efficiently pro tip: easier you think things are the easier they are.

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: my dad never believes me im doing work. Like i gotta study for my 4 exams AND i have 4 projects to do which 2 of them covers 30% of my final mark. One of them is 10 percent and the otehr is also 10 percent. I also have an 3 day test that covers 10 percent and another project that has not been given to mee that is 20 percent. My dad is like do the fucking laundry, play oyur violin, wash the fucking dishes. HES NOT GIVING ME ENOUGH TIME TO DO MY HWK AND STUDYING, MY GRADES ARE DROPPING, IM SLEEPING AT LEAST 12 AM EACH DAY AND ITS DESTROYING MY BODY BUT NO HE DOESNT CUT ME SOME SLACK, AND WHEN HE SEES MY GRADES HES GOING TO BE PISSED AT ME EVEN THOUGH ITS HIS FUCKING FAULT. WTF IS WITH THIS SHIT, ITS FUCKING BULL. I HATE MY DAD, HES LIKE THIS HEARTLESS AND RUTHLESS PERSON SENT FROM HELL TO TOUTURE ME. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? MOST OF MY MARKS DEPEND ON IT AND EVERY DAD HE YELLS AT ME ITS GAY. ITS LIKE LIVING HELL AND IM ONLY 14! WTF MAN! THIS IS BULLSHIT. HELP PLEASE! HE MAKES ME ANGRY AND SAD EVERY FUCKIGN DAY, IT FEELS LIKE I DONT HAVE PURPOSE TO LIVE ANYMORE!

18. Raos
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:42:25

Awesome wrote: how do you have so much to do at 14? learn to work more efficiently pro tip: easier you think things are the easier they are.
    i have 3 core subjects in one semester and like all i did now is like only 60 percent of my final grade

19. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:45:09

Just tell your dad that you need to take a little more time to study. Say that school really matters to you, and you want to do well. Ask him if he can take over one or so of your chores until your finals are over, and after that you will take an extra chore.

20. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:45:30

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: i have 3 core subjects in one semester and like all i did now is like only 60 percent of my final grade
    Highschool is easy, stop stressing, chillax a bit. what are you having problems with in your core subjects? I could give a shot at tutoring you.

21. Raos
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:47:34

Awesome wrote: Highschool is easy, stop stressing, chillax a bit. what are you having problems with in your core subjects? I could give a shot at tutoring you.
    its not its hard its just theat htreres a lot to do in little time, schoo ends in 2 weeks and everythign is crammed togehtrer

22. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:51:22

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: its not its hard its just theat htreres a lot to do in little time, schoo ends in 2 weeks and everythign is crammed togehtrer
    so you just have to work hard for a little bit then summer vacation happens, so you can wind down right afterwards. The more you complain and build it up in your head the worse it gets. You might need to cut down on UPSB, pen spinning, and whatever else you do for fun is all. It might suck, but life needs periods of hard work every now and then so get used to it.

23. Raos
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:52:21

Awesome wrote: so you just have to work hard for a little bit then summer vacation happens, so you can wind down right afterwards. The more you complain and build it up in your head the worse it gets. You might need to cut down on UPSB, pen spinning, and whatever else you do for fun is all. It might suck, but life needs periods of hard work every now and then so get used to it.
    i have been doing that but my isnt letting go

24. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jun 6 2011 02:58:10

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: i have been doing that but my isnt letting go
    what? anyway you're on here complaining about not having time, which is exacerbating your problem, go get banned and get to work :P

25. wee~
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 00:41:01

@linli07 i realize this is old...like five months old, LOL. this is kinda general; you shouldn't listen to what other people think. what you can do with your hands is amazing. if people are attracted to break dancing, let them be, it's not worth your time to impress people who don't accept you for who you are. who cares? you won't enjoy yourself if you can't do what makes you happy. as for me, i have little to no friends xD i have a strong dislike towards almost everyone around me (including my family, whom i never seem to agree with) but the people i hang out with still hang out with me despite my horrible personality and lack of intelligence xD (well, they're pretty stupid as well) it's when i'm around them is the only time i'm happy. i hope no one tl;dr me Dx but yah. i felt like bringing this thread back. hope that's not a bother >________<

26. linli07
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 20:05:04

@Miku :)

27. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Mar 29 2012 12:01:11

Revive: So here's my problem: I don't have motivation for anything atm. In school I just sit around and say some shit to get some points of the teachers. Gaming I also just play and don't really care about what's happening. In table tennis I'm pretty much stuck, because I can't play a lot so I don't improve a lot. That's why I go running a lot which helps vent the steam I'm building up over the week. In penspinning I have a pretty slow, but consistant progress, but I don't really care about penspinning as much as I do about table tennis so it's no big deal. In programming it's the same as in table tennis. So noone misunderstands: I do practice my stuff at my usual pace, but lately I dont feel a lot of joy when doing stuff. I just do stuff like some kinda robot without any passion. Maybe that's just me, because I'm pretty passionate most of the time, so I feel like I need to change something to get some more motivation in what I do. I'm thankful for any kind of advice.

28. SJ
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 04:52:05

ChainBreak wrote: Revive: So here's my problem: I don't have motivation for anything atm. In school I just sit around and say some shit to get some points of the teachers. Gaming I also just play and don't really care about what's happening. In table tennis I'm pretty much stuck, because I can't play a lot so I don't improve a lot. That's why I go running a lot which helps vent the steam I'm building up over the week. In penspinning I have a pretty slow, but consistant progress, but I don't really care about penspinning as much as I do about table tennis so it's no big deal. In programming it's the same as in table tennis. So noone misunderstands: I do practice my stuff at my usual pace, but lately I dont feel a lot of joy when doing stuff. I just do stuff like some kinda robot without any passion. Maybe that's just me, because I'm pretty passionate most of the time, so I feel like I need to change something to get some more motivation in what I do. I'm thankful for any kind of advice.
    try to play ping pong more however you can. try different sports or anything thats enjoyable. id recommend something thats actually useful in life. only game when u want to have fun, otherwise, invest that time somewhere else give up penspinning cuz its not gonna get you anywhere. useless skill go out, socialize, meet different people, make new friends, explore, dont just sit around at home

29. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 08:37:56

SJ wrote: try to play ping pong more however you can. try different sports or anything thats enjoyable. id recommend something thats actually useful in life. only game when u want to have fun, otherwise, invest that time somewhere else give up penspinning cuz its not gonna get you anywhere. useless skill go out, socialize, meet different people, make new friends, explore, dont just sit around at home
    Well I play table tennis as often as I can, but the hall is only open 2 days a week so I have to wait for these days. I also try different sports, but none really exited me a lot. I also only play games, when I'm in the mood for gaming. If I'm not I do other stuff. I'm not ready to give up penspinning, because I remember having a lot of fun while learning it and there's always more stuff to learn and master in penspinning. So there's still some drive to improve. Going out and meeting people I already do when I'm not occupied or too tired. Though being tired is what keeps me home most of the time. Still I think I'll try to do some more new stuff and meet more new people. Thanks for your advice. :)

30. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 08:54:52

beer pong will cheer you up broski, if that doesnt work then kill your self and end your life because nothing will work.

31. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 10:43:44

k tonight is my friends 18th birthday. I'm gonna try that there.

32. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 12:00:58

I have slow progress in tricking, and I don't have space to even do a Bkick (though they look okay, just need height). I can only do it at night when everyone has gone to sleep, thus I sleep at 1-2 am every night, and I have to work tomorrow. idgaf about college, and my dad enrolled me so whatever. If they don't offer French there what's the damn point. Yah, that's about it. Real slow progress in tricking.

33. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 14:00:33

Go out for tricking. Outside has enough space?

34. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 01:50:29

Whew. I just got back from the party. I really feel good now. (sun)

35. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 10:22:07

Lack of space is the least of my problems :) I used to want to migrate, or see the world, but being a filthy Asian, I'm better off dead. I'm just too tired of living anymore. Once I'm sufficiently pleased with my tricking, I'll jump off a cliff, or cork off a cliff.

36. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:13:16

Oh I know the feeling of being to tired to live. I often asked myself why continue, because my life sucks anyways and I probably won't be able to make much of a change in the world so why bother with this shit? Basically what keeps me going atm is my drive for perfection. I want to see just how far I can go without breaking down.

37. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 13:49:24

@ChainBreak I've been told I'm resilient, but it crashed long time ago. Same here, I just want to feel the sense of accomplishment and badassness in tricking :) It's cool, I can still do stuff like kicks indoors.

38. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 14:20:39

@Krypton I used to be very resilient, too. I kept being good at school, sports, drawing and really everything, while my parents kept bitching around asking me why I wasn't best at everything and my sisters picking on me for being the youngest. In the end I broke down under the pressure and became very introverted. I barely have any memories of that time left tough. I probably keep it down, because the inferiority complex of that time contrasts with my superior attitude I have and need for reaching perfection atm. And accomplishing something and being good at something is what I'm looking for, because all my life I had been somewhat good at everything, but I never really excelled at anything. When I see all these people just being boss at what they do I have the drive to keep getting better.

39. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 17:21:16

Just because society says you should be the best at something doesn't mean its the right choice. Maybe its better for you to just be mediocre at everything you do in life. The more specialized you get the less options are open for you. Don't worry about focusing on one thing till you know whats out there.

ChainBreak wrote: @Krypton I used to be very resilient, too. I kept being good at school, sports, drawing and really everything, while my parents kept bitching around asking me why I wasn't best at everything and my sisters picking on me for being the youngest. In the end I broke down under the pressure and became very introverted. I barely have any memories of that time left tough. I probably keep it down, because the inferiority complex of that time contrasts with my superior attitude I have and need for reaching perfection atm. And accomplishing something and being good at something is what I'm looking for, because all my life I had been somewhat good at everything, but I never really excelled at anything. When I see all these people just being boss at what they do I have the drive to keep getting better.

40. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 18:58:53

Well it's not like I want to be best at what I do, because my parents tell me to. I used to, but after they saw I would just do nothing when they kept bitching and they stopped getting on my nerves I started to do what I like. And what I like is really exploring the limits of what I do just to see what's beyond, because imo there are no other limits than lacking motivation or passion. But I still need to find the one thing that can keep me occupied and motivated for a long amount of time.

41. wings
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 04:41:32

I have a little problem(ok maybe big), so i started hating my own country when I was back in gradeschool since i really have a bad childhood, that's why i started to study really hard and believe that im smarter than anyone in our school and till now, im not contented if my grades are not above 85. i do have friends in school and im always with them except that i always eat alone, i don't laugh at my classmate's jokes and always don't show emotion. So I started believing that im not the race that i am now, and i should've live in country like Japan or France or America, and when there's an assignment or project, i do it all alone and never ask for anyone's help and still recieve high marks(yay for me) bec. I always believe in myself that i don't deserve to live in this country. I always hate our culture, the people(except some lol), specially the food(it tastes like shit). The thing is, i don't really know anything before we had internet, and i realize that our local tv shows has bad influences to children and brainwash them and the dramas has the same fuckin plot and i no longer watch unless myth busters is on lol. I never believe in what people say about me bec. all of it are equivalent to horse crap and everytime someone piss me off i ignore them for eternity. And that's my life, now please give me ur honest answer/opinion, i will take it bec. i want to improve, i don't even know if im gonna hate or start loving my country @.@

42. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 15:14:51

wings wrote: I have a little problem(ok maybe big), so i started hating my own country when I was back in gradeschool since i really have a bad childhood, that's why i started to study really hard and believe that im smarter than anyone in our school and till now, im not contented if my grades are not above 85. i do have friends in school and im always with them except that i always eat alone, i don't laugh at my classmate's jokes and always don't show emotion. So I started believing that im not the race that i am now, and i should've live in country like Japan or France or America, and when there's an assignment or project, i do it all alone and never ask for anyone's help and still recieve high marks(yay for me) bec. I always believe in myself that i don't deserve to live in this country. I always hate our culture, the people(except some lol), specially the food(it tastes like shit). The thing is, i don't really know anything before we had internet, and i realize that our local tv shows has bad influences to children and brainwash them and the dramas has the same fuckin plot and i no longer watch unless myth busters is on lol. I never believe in what people say about me bec. all of it are equivalent to horse crap and everytime someone piss me off i ignore them for eternity. And that's my life, now please give me ur honest answer/opinion, i will take it bec. i want to improve, i don't even know if im gonna hate or start loving my country @.@
    I feel you, honestly I do. But when you go out and socialise you'll feel more open. I didn't want to speak Chinese anymore, despite being reasonably proficient at it (pardon, but I consider myself monolingual right now) but I still do. Think of it as improving your social skills. Just be more at ease and realise that everyone is human after all. Wow all those didn't sound like me lol. But seriously, I hate Chinese.

43. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 17:01:36

I'm frustrated with this: I don't give a damn about my tertiary education actually, but my dad enrolled me anyway, and he told me that I start in May. Fine. And I have a major company event this Saturday (14th) and now my dad tells me that college starts on the 9th (tomorrow where I live). Then he said he didn't know that the May intake is for foreign students. I mean, what the fuck. I have to concentrate on the company event, and I really like working. I understand where he's coming from, education being important, but now my classes are beginning, right when I'm supposed to focus on my work. I know there's no class on Saturday, but there's lots of prep work and stuff to do. Conflicted and angry, I have a violent urge to kick at something.

44. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 17:59:02

Krypton wrote: I'm frustrated with this: I don't give a damn about my tertiary education actually, but my dad enrolled me anyway, and he told me that I start in May. Fine. And I have a major company event this Saturday (14th) and now my dad tells me that college starts on the 9th (tomorrow where I live). Then he said he didn't know that the May intake is for foreign students. I mean, what the fuck. I have to concentrate on the company event, and I really like working. I understand where he's coming from, education being important, but now my classes are beginning, right when I'm supposed to focus on my work. I know there's no class on Saturday, but there's lots of prep work and stuff to do. Conflicted and angry, I have a violent urge to kick at something.
    Stand the fuck up for yourself. Pursue what you want not what your dad wants.

45. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 23:40:45

@wings I think the best thing for you to do is to find out who you are. To me it sounds just like how I felt like two years ago. I was really not showing a lot of emotion, I didn't even have a lot of emotion when I look back. Like a robot only following the rules and only doing what I was told and in addition to that a feeling of superiority over all the other people. What brought about my change were really my teacher (which I really deeply respect) and a friend of mine(who unfortunately lives far away). They showed me just how limited I was and how much there is to discover outside the box I build around me. I began to see just how wrong my attitude was. I was being very arrogant and failed to see the limitless possibilities that this world offers, because I was way to occupied with my own little world. When I saw just a tiny bit of what is possible I started to look into thing more deeply. Instead of scratching on surfaces I went deeper and deeper. Just going to the roots of what I know and really understanding what I was doing. That showed me how limited I had been my whole life. The world has really a lot more to offer than you think. All you have to do is discover it. The next step then would be to find what makes you happy. Not content or just statisfied, but really really happy and joyful. Like as if you just have to jump up and dance around. That kind of feeling. When you find that your life will be greatly enrichened. At first it was a bit weird for me, but it was like breaking out of a cage and stepping outside to see a vast and beautiful world. So all in all: You should learn to criticise yourself. You have by no means even seen a shred of what this world has to offer. Open your eyes and you will discover just how tiny the achievements are you have made in your life untill now. When you see just how far people have already gone before you even with a lot less knowledge and without any kind of efficient information-transmittion that is the moment you understand just how limited you are. But seeing limits is only the beginning. What's really exiting is the moment you break all limits and discover something new beyond all limits and expectations. Because the only limits that exist are those that you put on yourself.

46. Tofunftw
    Date: Thu, Oct 25 2012 02:11:29

okay so theres this girl in my school thats korean. i never asked her out yet and i told two of my friends only. Somehow all my friends know and some other people know too. THen my friends make fun of me when im near her. Now she knows i like her and my friend sits near her in one class. He asked her what if i asked her out, would she say yes or no. She said no. i dont know what to do now. should i just forget about her?

47. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Oct 25 2012 07:09:34

Maybe try to get to know her and talk to her? It seems like you're distant from her and you just developed feelings from a distance. Maybe she says no because she doesn't really know you. I don't know you need to be more clear on your social relationship with her.

48. SJ
    Date: Thu, Oct 25 2012 07:27:07

Tofunftw wrote: okay so theres this girl in my school thats korean. i never asked her out yet and i told two of my friends only. Somehow all my friends know and some other people know too. THen my friends make fun of me when im near her. Now she knows i like her and my friend sits near her in one class. He asked her what if i asked her out, would she say yes or no. She said no. i dont know what to do now. should i just forget about her?
    u even friends with her? maybe befriend her first then grow some balls and ask her out. if she says yes, good for u. if not, move on

49. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Oct 25 2012 22:40:16

Tofunftw wrote: okay so theres this girl in my school thats korean. i never asked her out yet and i told two of my friends only. Somehow all my friends know and some other people know too. THen my friends make fun of me when im near her. Now she knows i like her and my friend sits near her in one class. He asked her what if i asked her out, would she say yes or no. She said no. i dont know what to do now. should i just forget about her?
    Write out a note saying do you like me? and have boxes with yes, maybe, no? Preferably write it in crayon. Give it to your friend to give it to her in class. If she checks yes or maybe report back for the next step.

50. FingerNotPen
    Date: Wed, Nov 21 2012 19:20:56

#First Problem. i am the eldest in my family.dad does not give support at all when i am spinning. he says it is waste of time of money. #Second Problem. mother doesn't like me to spin at all. i don't spin when she's at home tough time hiding all my pens :/

51. Raos
    Date: Wed, Nov 21 2012 23:46:00

FingerNotPen wrote: #First Problem. i am the eldest in my family.dad does not give support at all when i am spinning. he says it is waste of time of money. #Second Problem. mother doesn't like me to spin at all. i don't spin when she's at home tough time hiding all my pens :/
    spin at school or try to explain to your parents that it is your hobby, and its something that you like doing as a hobby. If money is an issue then use your own money, get a job. If time is an issue, use your time more wisely. Improve your grades, they will like that.

52. FingerNotPen
    Date: Thu, Nov 22 2012 13:20:28

money is not the problem. i really dont have a problem with that. time.. yes alot of time problem? spin at school ... i did that.. people flooded me.. so i quited spinning pen for like 4 months and came back!

53. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Mar 19 2014 16:42:32

-s

54. wings
    Date: Thu, Mar 20 2014 03:43:47

Ok, looking back from what I have posted. I realize that I'm just with the worst kind of people and it sucks because they exist in huge quantity, I know there are people out there just like me. I have a strange anxiety problem and I'm an introvert. But I still hate our country, it's just my realistic point of view in it. On my "working-alone" shit, I just have a sense of pride and I want to show my parents that I'm better than them. I can never be sure if I developed loneliness or it's my nature, but one thing I can be sure of, is that there is more to life than swim in the ocean of shit. Letting go of my ego was the hardest part, but I'm glad that I did it. and thanks, @Krypton

55. Infiknight
    Date: Fri, Jun 27 2014 01:34:38

Raos wrote: Discuss your problems here. This thread is aimed for support. My dad doesn't like me that much, one day I was watching the beginners collab and he told me I suck compared to them. He never said anything positive at all. It posses me off.
    It's ok.... ;) you are probably better now than when u first posted this