UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #47 neoknux_009

1. i.suk
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 11:17:18

neoknux_009 is spinner of the week #47! ask away :D [QUOTE=neoknux_009]well oh hai im neoknux_009. neo is from the guy from the matrix (TYPICAL EH?!!?!?!) and knux is short for Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic. I think i combined them one time while making the dyed cofee cup things in year 6 science out of whim. 009 im pretty sure is from the show cyborn 009, unfotuantnyl as cool as i thought it was i never finished. I THINK IM GOING TO FINISH IT NOW! What some of you may or not know, im actually American. I was born in Florida and i moved over to Australia when i was about 13. Im 21 now so my accent is ...more American but with a hint of Ausnesses. but if i didnt move over here i doubt id even know abuot pen spinning. xD Bc the Azn population in Australia is actually quite high.... basic TA pen spinning was pretty much everywhere and OH how i envied them. I just go inspired one day to learn it and after learning about the World Tournament, and other vids like FPSB X TWPS or vids with kam i used to show them to my class. xD but i dont think many of them were as inspired as me. pen spinning for me is both an art, a sport and hobby. Ive been in and out of lots of things like of course pokemon, beyblade notably ( i still beyblade now actually and a couple months ago came 2nd in a tournamet xD) all that jazz but pen spinning was amazing in that it grew without the need for a toy company to continously feed it. So i really appreciate psning for that, althought one day i really hope for a pen spinning anime !! Ive been a couple of psning tournaments like Australian 09, Commonwealth Games 2010, and have travelled to Sydney for a live com as well. I try to keep my local pen spinners motivated xD . Im pretty close with Pen Ninja, he's actually stayed ovver my place heaps. and has always kinda been a mentor/rival. so thats heaps fun. my goal is to get to compete in the World Tournament. World Cup would be great tooooo but honestly the standard is really high right now!![/QUOTE] @neoknux_009

2. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 11:20:28

fav mod . fav trick how long already spin ? fav spinner

3. i.suk
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 11:25:56

how did you find out about WT, collabs, kam, UPSB etc? after s777, who did you think was the strongest/best performing spinner in WT11? what caused you to move from america to australia? do you like america or australia more and why? who do you think will win PSL-A? who inspires your linkages? what was the hardest trick for you to learn? favourite food, colour, mod, trick/hybrid, linkage?

4. Jazz
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 12:44:01

Aussy spinners ~.~ XD GL in PSL :D

5. funnky
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 12:57:16

Jazz wrote: Aussy spinners ~.~ XD GL in PSL :D
    yes^^^^^^^^^^^^

6. Enkronidus
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 13:12:48

Hell yeah! I'm Knuckles fan as well. :) Good day, mate. Who is the inspiration of your life and why? How do you describe yourself? What do you want to be in the future? What is your dream girl like? Favourite sport? Favourite Pokémon? Favourite weather? Favourite animal and why? Favourite artist/band? Favourite song? Favourite game? Favourite subject? Xbox360, PS3 or Wii? What was the greatest moment of your life? What was the worst moment of your life? Have you ever watched Sonic X? Do you want a boy or a girl as a baby? How often do you lie? How do you define 'love'? What is your biggest achievement in life? If you could travel back in time to fix something, what would it be? What/Who do you dislike the most? What is your favourite mini-combo? What trick/linkage are you working on now?

7. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 13:35:53

Your fav s777 combo? (other than wt)

8. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 13:36:46

FMA.

9. neoknux_009
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 14:52:33

@Krispy Kreme yes. FMA FTW.

10. Soren
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 16:46:26

how long have you been spinning?

11. sangara
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 16:47:07

When did you start spinning?

12. GigaByte
    Date: Mon, May 23 2011 05:28:42

neoknux_009 wrote: @Krispy Kreme yes. FMA FTW.
    what a long answer ,, thx for answering .. and good luck for PSL .. :)

13. Twine
    Date: Mon, May 23 2011 08:52:05

Recommendations for my spinning? I love your spinning and I think you should have won (or at least gotten further) in the UPSB tourney :)

14. neoknux_009
    Date: Mon, May 23 2011 13:39:48

@Twine why thankyou. i dont have too many fans since my spinning is pretty sloppy. D; but im working on it. and for your spinning ? well i quite like it the way it is xD Perhaps invent a new trick tahts always fun.

15. Jazz
    Date: Mon, May 23 2011 14:12:22

Will you come and teach me if I come to australia ^^?

16. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, May 24 2011 08:44:23

Prepare for question carnage! Will you take part in WC12 and/or WT13? Come to Singapore and teach me your pro-ness? Favorite song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport? Most hated song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport? PSing: artform, sport or hobby? Any trick you can't do? Ubisoft or EA games? Have you sliped on a banana? Baaron or Baacon? Have you been to zombo.com? Current trick your practicing? Do you like Singapore? Opinion on Hippos? How many collabs have you been on? Who do you think will win the WT11? Would you rather go to the zoo or the park? Are my questions annoying you? Should I spam all the other SOTW like I did with you? Are you a proud Rightey? Console or Consoul? Ni Hao Mah? Are you flying now? Gar or Snakehead? Spoon or fork? Are you an appreciator of unique styles like me? Do you like emoticons? Do you know I have stalked you on youtube? Anti iphone? Anti facebook? Anti matter? anti abortionists? Anti ars? Have you been abducted by aliens? lalalala or lulululu? Patrick star fan? If I said that you didn't have to answer all the questions above but you did would you despise me? If Superman forgot his undies outside one day can he still fly? How hard is it to get a decent combo down? Do you have any pets? SOTW? Hobbies other than PSing? Do you want more questions? Vicgotgame? legend or not? If you had to smuggle a pen to a country to save Eriror how would you do it? Titus Ang or Hippo2626? Wanna' swap names? Will you submit something for the UPSB 3rd? Tired yet? Write me a poem please? Do you like singing? You are a sandwich, some one is about to eat you, what would you say? Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun Do you cook? Sesame street or Hi 5? gg? Do you think this thread can go pass 10 pages? Do you ant me to help you accomplish the above goal? If down was up where is north east? Is 73 the coolest number ever? Thoughts on bunnies? If you could change your style would you? Should there be a theme in the WC named Doing ridiculous things with a pen? Who do you think will win the PSL? Share some of your tech for psl? Doooooooo yru udstd teees semtpance? Bye

17. i.suk
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 12:47:37

@neoknux_009 to what extent will you be planning the distribution of material in PSL? do you have any strategy for PSL? what do you think of using public voting in deciding the winner of low-level battles and higher tier battles? what do you think of the WT judging system? are there any matches in the WT whose results you object to? what will the impact of s777 winning WT be on the path PS takes in the next year or so? do you have your PSL round 2 and 3 combos somewhat planned? why do our matches end up so close? xD what do you think of people who actively/directly ask for people to vote for them in battles? would your opinion change given whether they are losing/winning by a large amount? should one vote for themselves if they genuinely think their combo is better? and answer your q's already :P

18. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 12:59:59

You just got HIPPO'ED!!! hehe. Are you afraid of your next few battles in the PSL? Your thoughts on the winner of the PSL A and B? Do you think you are underrated?

19. neoknux_009
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 13:56:31

@Hippo2626 Prepare for question carnage! gasp! Will you take part in WC12 and/or WT13? wellllll if i can. I might be busy with hopefully with my future job, but it would be a dream come true. Come to Singapore and teach me your pro-ness? your paying for my air fare? suRE!!! ive been to singapore though, too bad we didnt know each other back then. Favorite song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport? food - orange food - answered already. Korean hawt pot person - edward elric moderator - Eriror, bc he is a total baller. collab - FPSB 3rd brand - sega car - good question. the bumblebee car. yeah thats right..i know jack all abuot cars xD computer - ??? lol. like hardware? dunno. Guess i really like my computer right now. dual monitors ftw headphone - noise cancelling ones, with the buds. internet browser - firefox > all country - .....wow.....---> JAPAN Quotation: "I don't believe in that destiny crap." - Neo from "The Matrix" "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle, that all things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle, that the pain we went through, did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres, will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me. A promise that someday, we'll see each other again." pen spinning team - FPSB's team? drink - water movie -...the Matrix name - Neo pastime - beybladeeee TV-Show - dont have one picture...- eh? thing.. sound..number...3....passing a what!! animal - echdina plant...wth. UPSB user - ME! outdoor indoor blah blah blaha bl pen spinning. b4 bed, PEN SPIN! wake up..play pokemon. holiday- pen spin! unmodded pen - Jetstreams. palce to go - ...dunno. alphabet wtH!/ sport no. Most hated song, colour, food, person, moderator, collab, brand, car, computer, handphone, internet browser, country, quotation, subject and pen spinning team, drink, movie, name, pastime, TV-show, picture, thing, sound, number, thing to do while passing a stone, animal, plant, UPSB user, outdoor activity, indoor activity, thing to do before bed, thing to do when you wake up, holiday, unmodded-pen, place to go to, alphabet and sport? hated song --.........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. oh yeah that put a ring on it song. Man these women are soo mean to us men. FAR OUT! YOU THINK ITS SIMPLE TO GET MARRRIED!!! Colour - o_O i like all colors? food - scallops. person - i love everyone. moderator - look above. collab - none brand - Sony Car - none computer --- =.= headphone --- this is getting ridiculous internetbrowser - Interted Explorer country - eh...no. quotation - "if you like it then you better put a ring on it" subject - ....dont know. ok im stopping this part here. !! PSing: artform, sport or hobby? all. Any trick you can't do? plenty. Ubisoft or EA games? sega Have you sliped on a banana? g2 try some day. Baaron or Baacon? baaron tastes better. Have you been to zombo.com? oh yes Current trick your practicing? secret. Do you like Singapore? love singapore. Opinion on Hippos? arnt they like really dangerous? How many collabs have you been on? not too many... i have no idea xD Who do you think will win the WT11? s77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 Would you rather go to the zoo or the park? how about a zoo park? Are my questions annoying you? less than how annoying it will be to read all my answers. Should I spam all the other SOTW like I did with you? yes. Are you a proud Rightey? actually. this is quite interesting. I was meant to be left handed, but when i was young my mom taught to use my right hand more often. i would have become aleft handed person but OH WELL Console or Consoul? eh? Ni Hao Mah? Konichiwa. Are you flying now? in my dreams. Gar or Snakehead? no Spoon or fork? fork. Are you an appreciator of unique styles like me? yes. Do you like emoticons? nope. Do you know I have stalked you on youtube? D; Anti iphone? YES. Anti facebook? NO. Anti matter? thats scary stuff ther dude. anti abortionists? yes. Anti ars? eh? Have you been abducted by aliens? i am an alien. lalalala or lulululu? Patrick star fan? <3 spongebob If I said that you didn't have to answer all the questions above but you did would you despise me? maybe. If Superman forgot his undies outside one day can he still fly? no. How hard is it to get a decent combo down? i actually spend quite a bit of time to get my combos done. Do you have any pets? nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. SOTW? i am? Hobbies other than PSing? beyblade, pokemon, gaming, guitaring. cellloing. Do you want more questions? yes please. Vicgotgame? legend or not? sure. If you had to smuggle a pen to a country to save Eriror how would you do it? magic. Titus Ang or Hippo2626? Ang Wanna' swap names? sure. Will you submit something for the UPSB 3rd? ill try. Tired yet? wanna bet? Write me a poem please? hippo is spinning the hippo runs dancing wild spinning is hippo Do you like singing? yes mamm. You are a sandwich, some one is about to eat you, what would you say? bite me? Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun GL GLGL Do you cook? rice. Sesame street or Hi 5? Seasame street. AS IF HI 5 gg? wp? Do you think this thread can go pass 10 pages? yes. Do you ant me to help you accomplish the above goal? eh? If down was up where is north east? planet mars. Is 73 the coolest number ever? 42 is. Thoughts on bunnies? my pet bunnies passed away D; If you could change your style would you? no. Should there be a theme in the WC named Doing ridiculous things with a pen? no. Who do you think will win the PSL? pen ninnja. Share some of your tech for psl? no. Doooooooo yru udstd teees semtpance? eh? @isuk to what extent will you be planning the distribution of material in PSL? it depends on the opponent. i think id rather get int he top 2 than not place at all. do you have any strategy for PSL? focus on my strenngths. what do you think of using public voting in deciding the winner of low-level battles and higher tier battles? low level - fine higher - maybe. what do you think of the WT judging system? actually i think its perfectly fine. are there any matches in the WT whose results you object to? bai mai should have won. gollumsk8 should have been in the top 8 supawit should have won. what will the impact of s777 winning WT be on the path PS takes in the next year or so? perhaps people will realize how important linkages are. I doubt it will have a huge impact, but i could be wrong. im really happy that s777 is proabably going to win. do you have your PSL round 2 and 3 combos somewhat planned? absolutely. not. why do our matches end up so close? xD destiny mate. what do you think of people who actively/directly ask for people to vote for them in battles? would your opinion change given whether they are losing/winning by a large amount? well ive tried to ask people to vote b4 (not in our current battle) but they didnt vote anyway xD I donthtink there should be much advertisement. just let it happen naturally. whether close far or way far. should one vote for themselves if they genuinely think their combo is better? sure why not. and answer your q's already done.