UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Japanese Embosses

1. Rarity
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 09:22:44

Well, I'm still here in Japan right now. So, I've seen a lot of Japanese traders who are selling Japanese Embosses. Where can I find them? What is the pen's real name? What is it's brand (Pilot, Pentel, Signo, etc.)? @Xzelph You're the only Japanese spinner I am familiar with.

2. PenwisH
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 09:30:30

tsukineko is the brand if that helps

3. Rarity
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 12:50:47

@PenwisH I searched that up on google and here's what I found. The Japanese embosses I'm seeing from Japanese trade threads are like this.

4. chris
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 13:29:24

I think it's more or less, the same thing.

5. Rarity
    Date: Sun, May 22 2011 14:58:54

chrisPS wrote: I think it's more or less, the same thing.
    lol, well, in ponkotu's blog (I think its his?), I saw a tutorial for the Emboss mod. I assume they got the materials from Japan too, so I guess it's pretty much the same. The question is, where do I get them in Japan? I've been looking around the place where I live in and no luck. I could probably do "torikeshi" or request from a bookstore or any stationary store, but that will take around less than a week. That's also why I'm asking for the whole name of the pen. I have to specify it.

6. Xzelph
    Date: Mon, May 23 2011 04:59:14

I bought the Embosses via Internet... Never have I found that they're sold at any store

7. Kiiro
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 08:41:04

im in Japan too ive been having trouble finding g3`s which is what i really want all ive been seeing are signo dx signo broads super grips and ballsigns those are the only pens ive seen that can be used for psing but at 1 of 3 stores i went to i saw dr.grip g-specs