UPSB v4

General Discussion / TV COMMERCIAL CASTING

1. kyleloki
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 21:22:57

Hi, My name is Kyle and I work for a commercials production company. We are producing a commercial for a stationary company and require a UK based pen spinner to stand in for an actress. The pen spinner ideally has small well kept hands as you will be standing in for a young girl. These are not strict details. You must also be London based, or from surrounding area's. We are scheduled to shoot on Thursday 8th July in London for one day, however this may be pushed back to the following week. If you are not able to make these dates, please do not apply. This will be aired on national television in the UK. You will also be paid for your services. You don't have to be an excellent spinner, please send links to you in action to the below e-mail address. Best, Kyle [email][email protected][/email]

2. davidguy
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 21:24:45

okay...you should try the UK board first, PSUK i think?

3. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 22:38:49

Whats with the UK always needing spinners for advertising?

4. Neotoma
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 01:49:14

It depends on how good you would want the people to be and if they would have to pay to fly there.

5. davidguy
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 02:05:16

well this is mainly for UK spinners so idk you're posting here, plus i doubt there are many girls that spin, maybe 1-3 on every board

6. Kari-Chan
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 10:48:07

D: i would do it but i'm not in UK DD:

7. GenesisNoir
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 16:35:03

I would do it and i am in uk :)

8. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 16:48:32

You don't have to be a girl to go out for this. And USA probablyhas advertising companies who would consider having pen spinning as well, but it just isn't as widespread, Uk is more concentrated imo. USA's a pretty big country. Try the Uk board, i'm not sure how many psers there are on UPSB from uk. =\.

9. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 21:14:52

kyleloki wrote: We are producing a commercial for a stationary company
    Make sure you spell "stationery" correctly ;)

10. Simplex
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 23:15:04

why is it always the uk >.< lolol