UPSB v4

Serious Discussion / drugs or not

1. peninja
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 01:38:38

do you guys do drugs or not?

2. peninja
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 01:41:59

peninja wrote: do you guys do drugs or not?
    by the oppose option, that mean you do not want people to do them, not that ppeople who do drugs are retarded

3. nateiskewl
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:05:52

What are drugs?

4. Awesome
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:07:21

I do them, I use alcohol, weed and nicotine on a regular basis, socially usually. then I try whatever else I may come across, but that is more for spiritual reasons then recreation

5. Loanshark
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:07:56

I'm on ibuprofen each day =\

6. neXus
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:14:46

I do if I don't have to buy them (with the exception of weed, I occasionally buy that). It's an expensive adventure which I don't want to pay for but if someone's offering and I had good experience with the substance, why not.

7. Mufoofee
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:24:23

I don;t like them. They make them into a whole new evil person.

8. peninja
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:54:48

@nateiskewl your a fail troll fuck you you copy Krispy Kreme enough said

9. peninja
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:55:30

Loanshark wrote: I'm on ibuprofen each day =\
    tat dosnt count, unless your doing it recreationally

10. funnky
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:57:04

drugs are bad mmmmkay

11. AWtii69
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 03:00:50

if you said you do drugs, i dont belive you. nuf said. drugs are for losers, losers die at thirty, and that is that

12. Ohayo
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 03:09:26

you're destined in your life to do drugs at least once

13. RicLu98
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 03:16:01

drugs are bad

14. sangara
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 03:17:16

Define drugs.

15. bubbles
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 03:57:30

Pot, its not bad....if u think its bad ur retarded

16. Bleevlee
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 04:15:32

IMO... Down with drugs! :O.

17. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 04:17:42

The quickest way to ruin your life is through drugs.

18. wings
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 04:22:54

Just like Zero said in GTA San Andreas, "Drugs is for losers and/or sex addicts". lol

19. Koza
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 06:09:31

Respect the boundaries and don't over do it, and you'll be fine. That's all i will say.

20. itzDaKine
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 13:50:10

AWtii69 wrote: if you said you do drugs, i dont belive you. nuf said. drugs are for losers, losers die at thirty, and that is that
    eeeh... i used to think like that as well!! then i started smokin weed... gotta tell you im not a loser... you know how many people smoke weed?! ALOT! ALOT ALOT! weed is good for no matter what the media says.. they fill you with lies! they say weed makes you dumb and kills brain cells... maybe brain cells you dont need.. it calms the mind thus letting you emancipate your soul and youd have open thinkin... i got straight A's when i did smoke... now im a year and 3 months sober.. Drugs=GOOD! Media=LIARS

21. juggalo666666
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 14:04:52

Gotta agree, But anybody who does cocaine or anything serious like that or the sort (heroin) (LSD) (Ludes) (shrooms) (Ecstasy) (even huffing paint) Is stupid.

22. Enigmatic
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 20:44:23

I'm not into any of that and never will be, In conclusion all drugs do at the end is literally destroy your body one way or another specially your mind

23. Awesome
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 20:54:21

juggalo666666 wrote: Gotta agree, But anybody who does cocaine or anything serious like that or the sort (heroin) (LSD) (Ludes) (shrooms) (Ecstasy) (even huffing paint) Is stupid.
    you have no idea how uneducated you sound about the subject... they guy who proposed the double helix shape for DNA was on LSD as he did it, was he stupid?

24. strat1227
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 23:01:18

In that aspect of his life? Yes IMO. To me that's like saying "I came up with the idea for airbags because I wrecked my car 15 times in a week." Was it stupid to wreck your car 15 times? Yes. Did something good come out of it? Yes. But that doesn't mean everyone else should go crash their car 15 times in a week.

25. Kari
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 23:02:38

Pot is not bad. There is no evidence that shows it's bad. And technically all pills including ibuprofen are drugs. Some are just a lot weaker than others. And you do not die at thirty if you do drugs. I know people that have done drugs most of their lives and are over thirty. They are some of the smartest people I know. I never did any of that until a couple months ago when I first smoked pot and they are a lot smarter than me. Just because you do drugs it doesn't make you stupid. You are stupid only because you are stupid. Don't post here if you don't know what you are talking about. ~KTSpinner~

26. strat1227
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 23:17:13

Lol that post was full of absolutely objective and not opinionated information, yessirree. Annoyed sarcasm aside, people posting that pot isn't bad without any info is just as ridiculous as saying it is bad without any info. Besides, it's all opinions, if you let someone's opinion on a website bother you then you have issues other than drugs to worry about.

27. nateiskewl
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 23:52:40

peninja wrote: @nateiskewl your a fail troll fuck you you copy Krispy Kreme enough said
    I was doing this way before Krispy Kreme was around. Also, what is "troll"?

28. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 01:11:47

nateiskewl wrote: I was doing this way before Krispy Kreme was around. Also, what is "troll"?
    moses supposes his toses be roses... Also yeah, nate is pretty much the original and official angry prepubescent of upsb/ucpsb

29. Kari
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:04:35

Did not bother me at all. :p ~KTSpinner~

30. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:17:38

Stare wrote: moses supposes his toses be roses... Also yeah, nate is pretty much the original and official angry prepubescent of upsb/ucpsb
    was AngryStudent first? that's who I always think of

31. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:31:23

http://www.miqel.com/entheogens/francis_crick_dna_lsd.html I think that explains my point better then I can

strat1227 wrote: In that aspect of his life? Yes IMO. To me that's like saying "I came up with the idea for airbags because I wrecked my car 15 times in a week." Was it stupid to wreck your car 15 times? Yes. Did something good come out of it? Yes. But that doesn't mean everyone else should go crash their car 15 times in a week.

32. Zkhan
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:31:32

strat1227 wrote: was AngryStudent first? that's who I always think of
    wasn't he the one who faked his death or something?

33. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:40:02

Awesome wrote: http://www.miqel.com/entheogens/francis_crick_dna_lsd.html I think that explains my point better then I can
    That was basically just a biography ... I don't understand what in that was supposed to mean anything lol All it said was that he used LSD and that some people thought that was how he came up with it, I never said that wasn't true

34. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:47:32

http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/Issues/2006/January/LSD.asp The world you live influenced by that chemical, great works of art were inspired by it even. I respect your decision to not use it, but how can't recognize there can be logical reasons for taking it. Unless all the great men who have and have been inspired because of it don't know what they are taking about. I do agree that ~99% of drug use is unproductive, but certain people can benefit from them. Why is that usage stupid as well?

strat1227 wrote: That was basically just a biography ... I don't understand what in that was supposed to mean anything lol All it said was that he used LSD and that some people thought that was how he came up with it, I never said that wasn't true

35. AWtii69
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:50:15

itzDaKine wrote: eeeh... i used to think like that as well!! then i started smokin weed... gotta tell you im not a loser... you know how many people smoke weed?! ALOT! ALOT ALOT! weed is good for no matter what the media says.. they fill you with lies! they say weed makes you dumb and kills brain cells... maybe brain cells you dont need.. it calms the mind thus letting you emancipate your soul and youd have open thinkin... i got straight A's when i did smoke... now im a year and 3 months sober.. Drugs=GOOD! Media=LIARS
    i still dont buy it

36. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:53:04

Awesome wrote: http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/Issues/2006/January/LSD.asp The world you live influenced by that chemical, great works of art were inspired by it even. I respect your decision to not use it, but how can't recognize there can be logical reasons for taking it. Unless all the great men who have and have been inspired because of it don't know what they are taking about. I do agree that ~99% of drug use is unproductive, but certain people can benefit from them. Why is that usage stupid as well?
    The chemical in the drug is DESIGNED to alter your perception and senses of the world around you. It doesn't "unlock an ability to see the true world" or any nonsense like that, BIOLOGICALLY SPEAKING, it absolutely hinders your ability to see and perceive clearly. Obviously in this altered state its easier to come up with things like Alice in Wonderland and other "great works" that IMO are little more than drug-induced rants It's my personal opinion, anybody can think what they want, but in my opinion anyone who thinks using drugs will help them see the world MORE clearly and not LESS clearly (like the drug is chemically designed to do) is stupid.

37. Raos
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:59:33

strat1227 wrote: The chemical in the drug is DESIGNED to alter your perception and senses of the world around you. It doesn't "unlock an ability to see the true world" or any nonsense like that, BIOLOGICALLY SPEAKING, it absolutely hinders your ability to see and perceive clearly. Obviously in this altered state its easier to come up with things like Alice in Wonderland and other "great works" that IMO are little more than drug-induced rants It's my personal opinion, anybody can think what they want, but in my opinion anyone who thinks using drugs will help them see the world MORE clearly and not LESS clearly (like the drug is chemically designed to do) is stupid.
    :clap::clap::clap:

38. zweebna
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 03:00:38

Except for strat, sure is 12 year old in here.

39. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 03:03:43

...you've never done any hallucinogens have you? The point is to fuck up your perception, so you can see things you couldn't have seen before. you return to normal perception in a day. Its going on a "trip" in your head and sometimes on that trip you might find good ideas. and if you say LSD was DESIGNED, you must mean god designed, since albert hoffman stumbled upon it by accident. I don't want to go into a theological argument so I am done here.

strat1227 wrote: The chemical in the drug is DESIGNED to alter your perception and senses of the world around you. It doesn't "unlock an ability to see the true world" or any nonsense like that, BIOLOGICALLY SPEAKING, it absolutely hinders your ability to see and perceive clearly. Obviously in this altered state its easier to come up with things like Alice in Wonderland and other "great works" that IMO are little more than drug-induced rants It's my personal opinion, anybody can think what they want, but in my opinion anyone who thinks using drugs will help them see the world MORE clearly and not LESS clearly (like the drug is chemically designed to do) is stupid.

40. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 03:08:41

Lol how is anything about this theological? I'm not talking about the active ingredient, I'm talking about the drugs that people take, extract certain chemicals and concentrate them in order to alter perception, I call that a design. And your first paragraph is exactly my point. I personally, just my opinion, believe that it's stupid to chemically induce some fantasy world in order to "find good ideas"

41. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 03:15:04

strat1227 wrote: I personally, just my opinion, believe that it's stupid to chemically induce some fantasy world in order to "find good ideas"
    Summarized your post. subjectivity reigns supreme

42. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 03:26:09

Lol quoting the last sentence doesn't really count as a summary, but whatever floats your boat

43. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 05:57:59

I was interpreting design in a technical chemistry sense, some drugs structures are theorized to work before being made which is what I was considering design, hence the misunderstanding. your definition is fair enough however. no one takes it to find "good ideas", its about having a deeply profound, life experience which can not be found anywhere else. Good ideas applicable in the real world have came from the "fantasy world" coincidentally. The experience is impossible to describe, it alters your very perception and you cannot vicariously construct the experience with your current view. Why have a strong opinion on something that you can not understand and have no interest in obtaining?

strat1227 wrote: Lol how is anything about this theological? I'm not talking about the active ingredient, I'm talking about the drugs that people take, extract certain chemicals and concentrate them in order to alter perception, I call that a design. And your first paragraph is exactly my point. I personally, just my opinion, believe that it's stupid to chemically induce some fantasy world in order to "find good ideas"

44. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 06:03:43

Awesome, there's no need to explain why you like to get hella blitzed. It's all good.

45. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 16:05:15

Awesome wrote: ... sometimes on that trip you might find good ideas.
    [Quote=Awesome]no one takes it to find "good ideas"[/quote] I'm just using your own argument dude. Anyway you keep using the fact that I don't do it as an argument but that's invalid. I've never died but that doesn't mean I know I don't want to and I don't think anybody else should want to. You keep falling back on that logical fallacy, it doesn't matter. Everything you just said still applies to my previous post. In my opinion, anyone who wants or needs to alter their perception or create a fantasy world by skewing their own brain is stupid.

46. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 16:39:10

you can go out for a walk and find money on the ground, you don't go out with the intention of finding money on the ground though. Intent and results are different things. We aren't talking about dieing here, we are talking about an experience which is enjoyable for the vast majority of those who tried it. Person:"Ice cream makes you fat, therefore people who eat ice cream are stupid, btw I never tasted something sweet" without tasting sweet how is that person supposed to understand the motivation behind ice cream eating? never trying it is relevant since the view point would almost certainly change if that person did try it. Its impossible to explain to the person if he has no concept of sweet. If you don't want to eat ice cream due to medical reasons I get that. If you don't want to eat ice cream cuz of a misconception of what it is you are missing out. If you have no idea what sweet is its absurd to call those that like sweet things on occasion stupid. Drugs are a whole sensory experience you are missing out on. I can get why some one may wish to abstain from it, thats fine; but an abstainer calling those who try it stupid is absurd.

strat1227 wrote: I'm just using your own argument dude. Anyway you keep using the fact that I don't do it as an argument but that's invalid. I've never died but that doesn't mean I know I don't want to and I don't think anybody else should want to. You keep falling back on that logical fallacy, it doesn't matter. Everything you just said still applies to my previous post. In my opinion, anyone who wants or needs to alter their perception or create a fantasy world by skewing their own brain is stupid.

47. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 16:43:01

Sweet things don't take control of your brain. Again, it's personal opinion, but I don't care how "enjoyable" it is, if you KNOWINGLY ALLOW a chemical to enter your brain and alter your senses so you can no longer control the way you see reality, then you are stupid.

48. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:01:49

controlling how you see reality is pretty much impossible, you see it how your brain came to see it. I respect your opinion, I want to know why you think I am stupid. Its not a permanent alteration, going to sleep alters your perception of reality strongly for 8 hours~ a night, yet you wake up normal, just like a drug. Should I give up sleeping as well to avoid altering my reality? being with a girl causes your brain to dump chemicals to alter your perception of her, should I take a vow of celibacy as well? Our existence requires us to alter our perception in some ways, where is the line for OK alteration, and stupid alteration?

strat1227 wrote: Sweet things don't take control of your brain. Again, it's personal opinion, but I don't care how "enjoyable" it is, if you KNOWINGLY ALLOW a chemical to enter your brain and alter your senses so you can no longer control the way you see reality, then you are stupid.

49. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:12:55

Those are all natural processes, and not only that but the main motivation for doing those things isn't altered reality. For LSD, the EXPRESS PURPOSE is to induce a fantasy world. Nobody would take LSD if it didn't do that right? Sleeping gives you rest, etc. lsd ONLY prohibits your brain from functioning properly. Anyone who purposefully stops their brain from functioning properly is stupid, in my personal opinion. It's not anything personal, I think everyone is stupid in one way or another, everyone does dumb things

50. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:14:42

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/01/70015?currentPage=1 lots of scientists disagree with you, these guys sound smarter then you or I. Can you read those 2 pages at least?

strat1227 wrote: Those are all natural processes, and not only that but the main motivation for doing those things isn't altered reality. For LSD, the EXPRESS PURPOSE is to induce a fantasy world. Nobody would take LSD if it didn't do that right? Sleeping gives you rest, etc. lsd ONLY prohibits your brain from functioning properly. Anyone who purposefully stops their brain from functioning properly is stupid, in my personal opinion. It's not anything personal, I think everyone is stupid in one way or another, everyone does dumb things

51. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:17:13

Lots of scientists say lots of things. There are many many many MANY people smarter than me who promote scientific racism (Eugenics) Trust me, I've read almost everything available already, you're not going to show me anything I have't already seen. Just because some scientists say it doesnt make it true, especially when it comes to OPINION. Besides, I think it's very safe to say that more scientists are against it than are for it.

52. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:20:03

Its 2 pages, it will take you 5 minutes out of your day tops. It discusses things that came as a result of LSD trips themselves, which it seems you haven't read about.

strat1227 wrote: Lots of scientists say lots of things. There are many many many MANY people smarter than me who promote scientific racism (Eugenics) Trust me, I've read almost everything available already, you're not going to show me anything I have't already seen. Just because some scientists say it doesnt make it true, especially when it comes to OPINION. Besides, I think it's very safe to say that more scientists are against it than are for it.

53. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:21:18

I actually have read that article before thanks a lot. Again just because things have come from it doesn't alter my opinion in any way.

54. Enigmatic
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:27:57

has anyone even considered all the people that have died, get sick or go to prison because of drugs? I think that surpasses any amount of scientists or inventors or any nutjobs that discovered something while on drugs, therefore they do more bad than good

55. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:30:27

Well Awesome is again arguing from the strictly idealistic perspective. He admits that 99% of drug usage is harmful but says that the 1% that isn't should be allowed (even though it's impossible to make that distinction in real life, I don't think he's arguing pragmatism) But I disagree with him even on that front

56. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:34:17

Enigmatic, not all drugs are the same, in the case we were discussing (LSD) not so much. If you consider drugs as a whole and consider them all 1 thing then yeah, but thats a simplistic view as well. People use a tool (LSD) and as a result they have personal insights that make them happier people, advance humanity, and bond closer to their friends are stupid because of it? Your reasoning is well beyond me.

57. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:38:54

Awesome wrote: I do agree that ~99% of drug use is unproductive
    I think he's talking about the same thing you were. From a pragmatic stance, even if everything you've said is right, the HUGE majority of vastly negative effects of drug use outweigh it. So I think that's where he's coming from

58. Enigmatic
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:44:15

its similar to if somebody likes to eat cow crap, who can convince them that its not good? its the same thing, let them be, its their problem or in this case their addiction

59. strat1227
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:45:29

Lol well as logical and convincing as that argument is, I don't think it really applies here ...

60. Enigmatic
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 17:47:20

lol I guess, I dont do drugs. I'll leave it to you that you know what you're talking about more than I

61. Sc00t
    Date: Sat, May 21 2011 08:31:51

let people do what they want god damn its not hard

62. peninja
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 05:38:12

people cna do what they want, but they will die at 30,

63. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 07:27:49

AWtii69;96045]if you said you do drugs, i dont belive you. nuf said. drugs are for losers, losers die at thirty, and that is that[/QUOTE] your ignorant and probly never have done drugs.... so you have no place in this conversation nuff said. [QUOTE=juggalo666666;96196]Gotta agree, But anybody who does cocaine or anything serious like that or the sort (heroin) (LSD) (Ludes) (shrooms) (Ecstasy) (even huffing paint) Is stupid.[/QUOTE] your also retarded, your also ignorant and have probly never done acid, booms or ecstasy. so again you have no place in this conversation. [QUOTE=strat1227;96374]was AngryStudent first? that's who I always think of[/QUOTE] yes he was "the first big troll" Then came me and Nate. I however dont troll, I just state the truth. [QUOTE=peninja wrote: people cna do what they want, but they will die at 30,
    your also ignorant and stupid. Their is no scientifical proof that you will die at age 30. As for drugs, they are good if you use them to a certain extent, but once they take over your life, then it gets pretty bad. heres a chart that i have concluded with all the drugs i have used./ i havent taken all the drugs on the list but i catagorized the groups. pot-harmless Ecstasy, MDMA, Lsd, DMT,and booms - good for a once in a while thing OC, D, Roxys ,methadone, and Tar - great drugs but very dangerous Xanax and other benzos- great drugs just dont get hooked or the withdrawls are bad.

64. peninja
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 07:37:27

AoD1 wrote: your ignorant and probly never have done drugs.... so you have no place in this conversation nuff said. your also retarded, your also ignorant and have probly never done acid, booms or ecstasy. so again you have no place in this conversation. yes he was "the first big troll" Then came me and Nate. I however dont troll, I just state the truth. your also ignorant and stupid. Their is no scientifical proof that you will die at age 30. As for drugs, they are good if you use them to a certain extent, but once they take over your life, then it gets pretty bad. heres a chart that i have concluded with all the drugs i have used./ i havent taken all the drugs on the list but i catagorized the groups. pot-harmless Ecstasy, MDMA, Lsd, DMT,and booms - good for a once in a while thing OC, D, Roxys ,methadone, and Tar - great drugs but very dangerous Xanax and other benzos- great drugs just dont get hooked or the withdrawls are bad.
    Aod, I agree that you shouldnt use drugs to a certain extent, but by saying you will die at thirty, i didnot litterally mean 30, i meant you will die earlier, aod, btw do you go to college if so what year?

65. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 07:50:36

whos Aod, and aod?

66. neXus
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 09:52:58

AWtii69 wrote: if you said you do drugs, i dont belive you. nuf said. drugs are for losers, losers die at thirty, and that is that
    When do people die that blindly believe everything they are being told because someone on TV or in a pamphlet said it?

67. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 18:51:51

AoD1 wrote: your also retarded, your also ignorant and have probly never done acid, booms or ecstasy. so again you have no place in this conversation.
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you've never had BAAAAD trip on acid. If you have you would never do it again.

68. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 19:12:58

Scott Shaputis wrote: I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you've never had BAAAAD trip on acid. If you have you would never do it again.
    yes you are correct i have never had a "bad" trip it was more a physical feeling then a mental hulucination with Acid. iv done acid 2 and ecstasy to many times i cant even count, and i have never done shrooms before. but you probly are correct i would never do it again. but i have had friends who have done shrooms and had horrible horrible trips and they still go back to it :/ sorry for my poor typing but i stayed up all night drinking so i am having a hard time focusing.

69. Awesome
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 19:48:39

Scott Shaputis wrote: I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you've never had BAAAAD trip on acid. If you have you would never do it again.
    Depends on the person's personality really. I am grateful for having the experience of a bad trip and feel I am a better person because of it so I don't regret it, in hindsight. That said I haven't done anything except alcohol and weed since having a bad trip, but I imagine I will do it again at some point in time.

70. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Wed, Jun 1 2011 22:06:21

Awesome wrote: Depends on the person's personality really. I am grateful for having the experience of a bad trip and feel I am a better person because of it so I don't regret it, in hindsight. That said I haven't done anything except alcohol and weed since having a bad trip, but I imagine I will do it again at some point in time.
    Like I said... You've never had a BAAAAAD trip, no one is grateful for them. Some people never even fully regain consciousness.

71. Surge
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 00:43:51

I've tripped on acid three times, never had a bad trip. I did it because I like risk-taking. It's a similar motivation to people who go sky diving, or are into extreme sports. The point is to induce that adrenaline rush, which doesn't come without a bit of chancy behavior. People who say drug-users are stupid generally are just repeating social stigma that they've been raised with, as to be logically consistent with their own points against drug-users, they'd have to level the same argument against other risk-takers. However, even doing this would leave them (individuals who call drug-users stupid on the basis of their choice to use drugs) with no logical grounds to stand on. Intelligence has no job description of being "conducive" of biological life. Whatever judgment call you're talking about that prevents people from wanting to try drugs, it isn't intelligence. This is a mistake that gets flopped about so pervasively that it's incredibly sticky and difficult to untwine choices that adhere to a personal standard of ethical behavior from intelligent choices—the first being that which the insulter is confusing for the second. Strat also seems to contradict himself when he says that there are plenty of smart people who support eugenics, and a slew of other practices that he deems undesirable, using this as evidence of why scientists who are pro-drug use are not necessarily right. This is obvious because labeling these scientists as "smart" contradicts his point that drug-users are "stupid." No other points against drug-users in this thread even verge on coherent, well-reasoned points, so they are ignored.

72. zweebna
    Date: Wed, Jun 29 2011 13:01:43

Surge wrote: I've tripped on acid three times, never had a bad trip. I did it because I like risk-taking.
    How was it? I've been curious about trying it.

73. Surge
    Date: Fri, Jul 1 2011 04:41:20

Fucking amazing. My friends who I was tripping with blacked out a dorm room and blasted music lying on the floor the first time. I think I must've eaten about 10 oranges too, for some reason they tasted amazing. For me it's a deep, underlying sense of euphoria, not very visual (I'm not a very visual person anyway). Music sounds completely different, but in a very pleasing way. Anyway, bleh heh

74. Kiiro
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 05:26:38

If uve taken medicine uve taken drugs if u use mouth wash u do drugs look at the container drug facts right there

75. Bleevlee
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 06:06:04

Bleh, smoking in the begin hurts you a lot, and you usually have to smoke to intake marijuana. So yeah. I STILL WILL NEVER THINK DRUGS ARE GOOD.

76. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 06:10:53

*in an asian accent:" Confucius say: Man who stand on toilet is high on POT" :trollface:

77. UEDan
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 21:24:30

Last night was great. $90 worth of coke, few hits off my bong(which they broke, oh well), WAY too much alcohol for my 135lb frame and getting freaky with a chick that wasn't my girlfriend. Good times =)

78. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 05:42:30

peninja wrote: @nateiskewl your a fail troll fuck you you copy Krispy Kreme enough said
    as much as i hate nate. u are retarded.

79. YugLlort
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 23:18:32

UEDan wrote: Last night was great. $90 worth of coke, few hits off my bong(which they broke, oh well), WAY too much alcohol for my 135lb frame and getting freaky with a chick that wasn't my girlfriend. Good times =)
    Damn you go hard. So badass.

80. Breezy
    Date: Wed, Jul 6 2011 23:40:40

I think Surge is the funniest guy on upsb, makes my day everytime :)

81. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 09:33:54

Aww shitt! Buddies and I got put in $80 for coke and the guy just gave us $100 and 2 Pepsi's, fuck yeah, am I talking about soda or drugs here? hehehe... PLUS, My buddy's friend wanted a 100 sack, we pinched it. Extra line for us. The friend was rushing up... asshole. REemember kids, snort a little bit first to numb the nostrils THEN plug up both holes! Oh yeah, had some pot to calm us down and some Tacos. Fuck yeah.

82. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 09:41:34

Surge wrote: People who say drug-users are stupid generally are just repeating social stigma that they've been raised with, as to be logically consistent with their own points against drug-users, they'd have to level the same argument against other risk-takers.
    Fuck yeah man. Dude. Totally, I'm not bragging, but for my age, I pretty good god damn job. Pay everything for myself plus bills. And go to school full time. I love drugs and thats why I have a monthly budget for drugs and alchohol =D But for you who havent done it and think we're all idiots. Dudes and dudettes, you have any idea how many people around have done pot. You are the minority. I'm talking to you 16 who voted for option 2. \Damn I hate comming down.

83. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 10:11:44

Oh by the way, these PS boards have been my place to go after I do stupid shit as the title says. Just FYI for all you new kids. ;-)

84. exclusive
    Date: Wed, Aug 17 2011 21:32:08

lol are u asking a psing board

85. raccoon
    Date: Thu, Aug 18 2011 02:39:51

exclusive wrote: lol are u asking a psing board
    You mean pissing.

86. exclusive
    Date: Thu, Aug 18 2011 02:44:28

raccoon wrote: You mean pissing.
    wassup nate f rnd

87. raccoon
    Date: Thu, Aug 18 2011 02:49:14

exclusive wrote: wassup nate f rnd
    What did you call me?

88. UEDan
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 10:56:30

Ahhhh I just snorted 20mg of crushed Adderall.. I'm feeling gooood. Was really skeptic at first... but this isn't too bad =-)

89. UEDan
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 11:41:51

Damn, snorting it kinda gets the same effect as cocaine, but not as hard and not as mellow, this is less of a smack in the face, but heavier. But it really does wear off WAY too soon. ~1 hour and its practically gone. So not as short as coke. And without that numbing effect that coke gives you, this motherfucker burns, can't wait to mix the 2 that should be a good trip =) Gonna snort another 10mg and eat 10 more... Fucking hate juggling school/work/gf/life. Hope the first 2 [B]really[/B] help make #4 worth it in the future. Back to work.

90. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 03:33:58

yes. fuck yes. I do lots and lots of drugs. way too much sometimes. fuck it.

91. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 06:00:54

just got some adderall to try for next week. 90 mg tablets. let's do this! so psyched

92. MinEste
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 18:59:28

do you guys take addy for studying or just for fun? don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!

93. UEDan
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 19:56:29

That day... both. Like I mentioned before, euphoric effect wears off very quickly, afterwards came the hyperfocus part of the drug.

94. Xero
    Date: Thu, Oct 6 2011 20:54:30

Everything in moderation, even moderation.

95. Soren
    Date: Thu, Oct 6 2011 21:02:34

@UEDan what the hell, so much multiple post

96. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Fri, Oct 7 2011 01:13:34

addy to focus, definitely.

97. iFL
    Date: Fri, Oct 7 2011 16:42:43

Absoloutely no Drugs. Only cigarettes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98. UEDan
    Date: Fri, Oct 7 2011 19:13:21

fingerlessboy wrote: Absoloutely no Drugs. Only cigarettes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disgust me....

99. Vassenato
    Date: Fri, Oct 7 2011 20:05:27

fingerlessboy wrote: Absoloutely no Drugs. Only cigarettes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In case you didn't know, nicotine is a drug genius. A very addictive and damaging one. Kids these days...

100. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Oct 7 2011 22:05:02

Vassenato wrote: In case you didn't know, nicotine is a drug genius. A very addictive and damaging one. Kids these days...
    Can't tell if trolling .... If not, I think it's safe to assume the thread is about illegal drugs and not just any drugs ... considering caffeine is also a "drug" and so is like 90% of the stuff we put in our bodies ...

101. Vassenato
    Date: Fri, Oct 7 2011 22:11:10

It didn't specify illicit drugs or not so fuck it.

102. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Oct 15 2011 19:29:33

Urghhh no more drugs/alkeehol for me ever! I don't get hangovers, but urgh my fucking stomach.... No more of this shit. ...Until next week! =P

103. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Oct 17 2011 01:36:57

UEDan wrote: Urghhh no more drugs/alkeehol for me ever! I don't get hangovers, but urgh my fucking stomach.... No more of this shit. ...Until next week! =P
    This is one of those "If I had a dollar for every time I said that" statements. In other news. I'm refraining from getting high for a bit, almost got into trouble a few times. so yeah, staying sober for a bit.

104. Fletch
    Date: Tue, Oct 18 2011 02:55:53

to me the only drug that is really really retarded is "dusting", because how is that even fun. its basically like holding your breath for a while, except you might die.

105. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Oct 18 2011 04:41:55

Fletch wrote: to me the only drug that is really really retarded is "dusting", because how is that even fun. its basically like holding your breath for a while, except you might die.
    If you are referring to dust-off, yes that is very stupid and dangerous. Just like almost every other inhalant (except maybe Diethyl Ether) The only good inhalant in my book is Nitrous.

106. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Oct 22 2011 15:14:27

hahaha I just checked my bank account. $98.68 total spend on drugs and alcohol last night. Would have been a perfect night if my buddy wasn't such a fucking cockblock! FML.

107. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 12:06:04

Beer, buds and coke.... thats all you need. Cocaine.

108. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 10:20:57

Here are some pure facts from the UK: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/broadband/tx/drugs/survey/ I have sumarized your percentage chance of dying, so it may quickly be seen what is most likely to kill you. The left hand side is the drug and the right the chance of dying from it (i.e. deaths/users). The letter before the drug indicates it's class, class A being the worst, class C being the least worse, under UK law. A * indicates the substance is legal or semi-legal in the UK. [B]Solvents - 0.002% *Tobacco - 0.011% *Alcohol - 0.01% [A]Street methadone - 0.0089% [A]Heroin - 0.023% [C]Benzodiazepenes (BZP) - 0.00406% [B]Amphetamine (speed) - 0.00008% [A]Ecstasy (MDMA) - 0.000054% [C]Ketamine - 0.00001% [B]Cannabis (weed) - 0.00000003% [A]Cocaine - 0.0003% *Alkyl Nitrates - 0% *Khat - 0% [A]LSD - 0% [C]Anabolic steroids - 0% Now here I present only facts and only facts about chances of death. I show no statistics of any other kinds of harm, or any benefits. I just find it interesting how high up semi-legal drugs score on death odds for a user.

109. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:25:35

I don't get why anyone would resort to using drugs (talking about drugs which have obvious side-effects) seriously, what's the point of having "fun" when you will either end up looking like shit, waste money on it, get addicted to it, be socially neglected or perhaps even die early if you have absolutely nothing to do with your life, go right on ahead do drugs.

110. Mats
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 03:15:55

TheAafg wrote: I don't get why anyone would resort to using drugs (talking about drugs which have obvious side-effects)
    Well, let's first of all say that for the purpose of this discussion, 'drugs' refers only to recreational usage of drugs. After all, few people are arguing against medical usage of drugs, including some drugs listed in this thread.
    seriously, what's the point of having "fun" when you will either end up looking like shit, waste money on it, get addicted to it, be socially neglected or perhaps even die early
    Now, the argument you present here is incorrect. You say 'either end up'. This is stating that you must have one of the 5 stated outcomes happen to you. The truth is, one might happen, two or more might happen, or none might happen. You have not presented any evidence to back your argument up. However, let's look at each of the five bad things you say can (and definately sometimes do) happen.
    looking like shit
    It's true, taking drugs can make you 'look like shit' as you say. Often this is the result of heavy use, often due to addiction, of highly addictive drugs, such as alcohol, heroin and crack cocaine. I, along with most people, am fully against legalization of crack cocaine and heroin. They are far too addictive and harmful for the general public to be trusted with. This can certainly happen with other drugs too, amphetamines, ecstasy or tobacco for example, though it is less common.
    waste money on it
    Now this is down to opinion. If someone wants to buy something, in their opinion (and it is their money), they are not wasting money.
    get addicted to it
    This is a fairly large problem with crack cocaine, tobacco and heroin. The lesson here? DO NOT take a drug without researching it. If you research a drug and find it can be highly addictive, think long and hard about why you want to take it and if the chance of addiction is really worth it.
    be socially neglected
    I am just going to straight up say that this just plain isn't true. Out of my friends that take drugs and that don't and of their friends which I hear about, from people I have worked with and what I have read, there seems to be very little social difference between those who do and do not take drugs. You aren't going to suddenly lose every friend you had because you took drugs.
    perhaps even die early
    Most substances are not very harmful in small doses and some seem to have had no effect on life expectancy (e.g. LSD). So yes, I agree you can die early, but usually only from drug misuse, or from taking drugs on a very regular basis, which I would not recommend without having thought about it substationally first.
    if you have absolutely nothing to do with your life, go right on ahead do drugs.
    Now this is merely your opinion. My opinion would be, if you want to take drugs, research them first. Research a drug you want to take and then make an educated choice on if you want to do it or not. If you don't want to take drugs, then, don't. However, I would discourage from saying that 'all drugs are bad' or taking any line of argument of this type and suggest that rather you encourage educated usage.

111. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 04:28:11

Mats wrote: I am just going to straight up say that this just plain isn't true. Out of my friends that take drugs and that don't and of their friends which I hear about, from people I have worked with and what I have read, there seems to be very little social difference between those who do and do not take drugs. You aren't going to suddenly lose every friend you had because you took drugs.
    By the social aspect, I do not only mean friends, I mean all kinds of people. Let's say you go for a job interview, your interviewer finds out you are a heavy user of marijuana, there is very low probability that you might get the job after this.
    if you have absolutely nothing to do with your life, go right on ahead do drugs.
    by this I am referring to people who do drugs for the sake of doing them, who have no real reason to do them. Don't get me wrong, I am all for recreational drugs. Having some alcohol or smoking a bit at a gathering or party is not something wrong. I am not against drugs, I am against people who take drugs and are not productive. If you do drugs and are a good, hard-working person who contributes to society, its cool (sun)

112. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 04:37:10

TheAafg wrote: I don't get why anyone would resort to using drugs (talking about drugs which have obvious side-effects) seriously, what's the point of having "fun" when you will either end up looking like shit, waste money on it, get addicted to it, be socially neglected or perhaps even die early if you have absolutely nothing to do with your life, go right on ahead do drugs.
    What fun is life without taking a risk? Have fun in your little protective bubble.

113. Mats
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 04:47:36

TheAafg wrote: I am not against drugs
    These seem a little contrasting. I'm not entirely sure what your line is on drug taking now. I mean, whatever your view is, that's fine, but I am very confused as to what that view is!

114. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 04:48:34

Vassenato wrote: What fun is life without taking a risk? Have fun in your little protective bubble.
    there is a line between smart risks and stupid risks. That line is called the line of stupidity (sun) I am all for risks though ;o Also quick question considering this thread is about drugs : I have noticed somewhat a trend among my peers that they start off with weed and eventually switch to cigarettes. Why though?
    These seem a little contrasting. I'm not entirely sure what your line is on drug taking now. I mean, whatever your view is, that's fine, but I am very confused as to what that view is!
    by this I am referring to people who do drugs for the sake of doing them, who have no real reason to do them. Don't get me wrong, I am all for recreational drugs. Having some alcohol or smoking a bit at a gathering or party is not something wrong.
    y u no read ? :(

115. Mats
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 04:53:21

TheAafg wrote: Also quick question considering this thread is about drugs : I have noticed somewhat a trend among my peers that they start off with weed and eventually switch to cigarettes. Why though?
    Cigarettes are semi-legal and therefore likely to get them into less trouble and perhaps easier to get hold of. Cigarettes are probably more harmful too. :rolleyes:

116. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 04:57:33

TheAafg wrote: there is a line between smart risks and stupid risks. That line is called the line of stupidity (sun) I am all for risks though ;o Also quick question considering this thread is about drugs : I have noticed somewhat a trend among my peers that they start off with weed and eventually switch to cigarettes. Why though?
    Taking drugs is of course a risk, among other things. However saying that no mater what it is a stupid risk is just ignorant. With the right kind of research and taking steps for harm reduction taking drugs becomes much less of a risk. Sadly not many people know of this information or just refuse to follow it thinking they know best. Resulting from this ignorance and irresponsibility we have a lot of unnecessary harm that could have been prevented.

117. Zkhan
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 04:59:34

It's up to you want you want to put in your body. Whether or not it's good or bad is up to you.

118. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 17:26:16

GAT DAMN Did something else for the first time last night. Then mixed it with other stuff I've done before, great mix. I feel great, except I'm ready to for a nap. I'd Rather not say what it was, since it's considered pretty bad in every sense of the word. Just posting this here as a log =)

119. Mats
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 17:35:27

UEDan wrote: GAT DAMN Did something else for the first time last night. Then mixed it with other stuff I've done before, great mix. I feel great, except I'm ready to for a nap. I'd Rather not say what it was, since it's considered pretty bad in every sense of the word. Just posting this here as a log =)
    What was it? PM?

120. penzila
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 04:51:30

i smoke weed every once in a while... but i never buy it. I dont support recreational drug use though. Personally i like the feeling of being healthy and in control, and drugs takes away from that

121. n00b
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 04:24:14

Im 15 and I smoke weed occasionally. I have drank but not to the point where I was falling over and had a terrible hangover. As for "hard drugs" like cocaine, heroin, ecstasy ect...... its not really me. I dont mess with drugs that can potentially be harmful for my health. What I'm still trying to comprehend is why medical marijuana has not been legalized in most states. Of course there will be people who will abuse the "Medicine" but what harm will that come. If the US legalized the growth of cannabis it would generate billions of dollars a year, jobs, the cannabis plant can be made into many wood products like paper, lumber, and rope like materials

122. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 04:36:12

n00b wrote: Im 15 and I smoke weed occasionally. I have drank but not to the point where I was falling over and had a terrible hangover. As for "hard drugs" like cocaine, heroin, ecstasy ect...... its not really me. I dont mess with drugs that can potentially be harmful for my health. What I'm still trying to comprehend is why medical marijuana has not been legalized in most states. Of course there will be people who will abuse the "Medicine" but what harm will that come. If the US legalized the growth of cannabis it would generate billions of dollars a year, jobs, the cannabis plant can be made into many wood products like paper, lumber, and rope like materials
    Since when does the US set sensible laws? :dunno:

123. Vassenato
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 19:25:07

n00b wrote: Im 15 and I smoke weed occasionally. I have drank but not to the point where I was falling over and had a terrible hangover. As for "hard drugs" like cocaine, heroin, ecstasy ect...... its not really me. I dont mess with drugs that can potentially be harmful for my health. What I'm still trying to comprehend is why medical marijuana has not been legalized in most states. Of course there will be people who will abuse the "Medicine" but what harm will that come. If the US legalized the growth of cannabis it would generate billions of dollars a year, jobs, the cannabis plant can be made into many wood products like paper, lumber, and rope like materials
    >I dont mess with drugs that can potentially be harmful for my health. > I have drank This makes no sense. [B]All[/B] drugs are potentially harmful for your heath.

124. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 19:44:54

Vassenato wrote: >I dont mess with drugs that can potentially be harmful for my health. > I have drank This makes no sense. [B]All[/B] drugs are potentially harmful for your heath.
    In fact, a study of many (20?) UK drugs found alcohol to be one of the worst (5th place), ahead of drugs such as MDMA and LSD. The study focused mainly on potential for addiction, harm to user and potential harm to others around the user. @n00b

125. n00b
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 02:24:37

I realize that. But I use it in moderation and its virtually harmless

126. Mats
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 02:28:34

n00b wrote: and its virtually harmless
    Think again. Do your research. :teach:

127. UEDan
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 03:53:46

n00b;166300]I realize that. But I use it in moderation and its virtually harmless[/QUOTE] Tell that to the gash in my nose :( [QUOTE=Mats wrote: Think again. Do your research. :teach:
    Guess the name fits.

128. fang
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 14:42:22

I don't do drugs... but I got some friends who use soft drugs.... at least it is better than alcohol!~ I am going to make spacecake one day!~ ^_^

129. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Jan 10 2012 06:40:02

fang wrote: I don't do drugs... but I got some friends who use soft drugs.... at least it is better than alcohol!~ I am going to make spacecake one day!~ ^_^
    Yummm, Edibles.

130. sangara
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 03:16:53

I really, really want to do psychedelics. I got jewed out of doing shrooms.

131. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:47:15

My drugs are Mountain Dew and a warm bath.

132. webspider
    Date: Fri, Jan 13 2012 14:29:36

I prefer music, sometimes wine or cocktails on rare occasions.

133. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 01:38:25

I don't do them. I have been offered and said no. I have close friends that do, that is their choice and I'm fine because they don't keep pressuring me to try them, he only asked me once and I said no and he respected that.

134. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 02:27:13

sangara;166970]I really, really want to do psychedelics. I got jewed out of doing shrooms.[/QUOTE] damn yo. i would like to try some psychedelics as well but I'm kind of nervous because it seems the potential for a train wreck of a trip is pretty great and I don't do to well with freakouts. [QUOTE=Furloy wrote: I don't do them. I have been offered and said no. I have close friends that do, that is their choice and I'm fine because they don't keep pressuring me to try them, he only asked me once and I said no and he respected that.
    Seems like you got some good ass friends yo.

135. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 02:30:38

Vassenato wrote: damn yo. i would like to try some psychedelics as well but I'm kind of nervous because it seems the potential for a train wreck of a trip is pretty great and I don't do to well with freakouts.
    The potential of a bad trip is fairly low. To make it extremely low: -Take a low dose to begin with -Be in an environment you like -Relax -Be around people you trust and like -If anything weird happens, calmly accept it is just the drugs -Relax -If you actually do bad trip, change the setting. Perhaps the music or the room you are in. Maybe just get a hug from someone. :)

136. sangara
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 03:04:45

I just think it would be really awesome, unfortunately there's no one around here that I really trust that much to trip with though.

137. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 03:05:54

sangara wrote: I just think it would be really awesome, unfortunately there's no one around here that I really trust that much to trip with though.
    Come and visit me! :)

138. sangara
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 03:16:01

You're definitely one of my stops when I head over to the UK then.

139. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 08:08:18

Mats wrote: The potential of a bad trip is fairly low. To make it extremely low: -Take a low dose to begin with -Be in an environment you like -Relax -Be around people you trust and like -If anything weird happens, calmly accept it is just the drugs -Relax -If you actually do bad trip, change the setting. Perhaps the music or the room you are in. Maybe just get a hug from someone. :)
    :Last tme my buddty tripped out from 'shrroms... he thought he was on mars,... then the moon.... then dead. Yeah we fucked with him good.... Mickey's and Coke. Fuck yeah.

140. n00b
    Date: Fri, Feb 17 2012 05:56:05

You cant try to ruin someones trip man, thats against the rules.

141. juggalo666666
    Date: Mon, Feb 27 2012 18:19:19

strat1227 wrote: Lol that post was full of absolutely objective and not opinionated information, yessirree. Annoyed sarcasm aside, people posting that pot isn't bad without any info is just as ridiculous as saying it is bad without any info. Besides, it's all opinions, if you let someone's opinion on a website bother you then you have issues other than drugs to worry about.
    I agree but you have to agree that it is one of the lesser evils.

142. UEDan
    Date: Mon, Mar 5 2012 10:16:11

Whaaaaaaaa? I gotta stop driving all fucked up =)

143. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 13:57:54

Fun night again =)

144. Raos
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 14:03:04

I say it depends on what drug like if ur doing heroin or you doing codeine. Cuz heroin is dangerous shit

145. UEDan
    Date: Sun, Apr 1 2012 15:45:17

Second day, second morning with a hangover. Goo times =)

146. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 13:52:02

PARTY! WOOO! Can't forget about you guys here! =)

147. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 06:36:04

What? Huh! Who thrre! Happi 420 ya'll Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

148. SJ
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 09:37:11

do u have like an unlimited supply of weed dan? lol

149. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 16:33:29

Always do man! Why? You need some? =P

150. flarry
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 04:47:57

I don't do illegal substances but I don't have any problem with the people who are down with it. It's just one of those things that you just have not much to say about what they want done. For starters, it is not you life they are messing with anyway, so what right have you to bash them over it. What should probably be a dividing line is how they are going to affect the other people around them.

151. UEDan
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 11:26:29

Happi Cinco de Mayo! Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2

152. UEDan
    Date: Sat, May 12 2012 12:16:13

Damn Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2

153. Alex
    Date: Tue, Jul 10 2012 01:16:27

I have a friend who has tried most of drugs and brings drugs to school everyday :facepalm:

154. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Jul 28 2012 12:16:21

My boss got me a bottle of rum for my birthday..... SWEET! Sent from a phone

155. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Jul 28 2012 16:09:03

Bbjldtk

156. SJ
    Date: Fri, Nov 9 2012 00:43:42

what happened to the logs @UEDan

157. UEDan
    Date: Fri, Nov 9 2012 23:05:27

You have any idea how much harder it is to find this thread sober let alone drunk?!

158. SJ
    Date: Sat, Nov 10 2012 00:18:48

UEDan wrote: You have any idea how much harder it is to find this thread sober let alone drunk?!
    check inbox?

159. magoochy
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 20:13:58

strat1227 wrote: Lol how is anything about this theological? I'm not talking about the active ingredient, I'm talking about the drugs that people take, extract certain chemicals and concentrate them in order to alter perception, I call that a design. And your first paragraph is exactly my point. I personally, just my opinion, believe that it's stupid to chemically induce some fantasy world in order to "find good ideas"
    i stongly beleve u have absolutly no idea what ur talking about

160. magoochy
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 20:23:50

strat1227 wrote: I think he's talking about the same thing you were. From a pragmatic stance, even if everything you've said is right, the HUGE majority of vastly negative effects of drug use outweigh it. So I think that's where he's coming from
    until i read all the tings u have said about this topic i really though u were a cool person but now after this all i really really dislike u alot and beleve u are extreamly stupid overthink everything and are talking from a poiny of veiw u dont even know i think u really should think aboput urself a bit more than other people so in depthly

161. magoochy
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 21:01:09

i have done a large amount of drungs in my life no hard ones like herion and stuff but ive dont mushrooms 37 or more times mdma 4 times acid twice E twice and a couple other things and i have to say out of all the trips (im 17 too so all these drugs have been done in about the last year ecept ive smoked weed and done mushrooms for 3-4 years now and i dont drink at all i hate it and have tryed it alot) none of them have every been really considered bad i loved them all and it has changed my life in so many ways its unbeleveible. i would have to say all the people on here that say drugs are stupid or mess u up its compleatly untrue its u yourself that fucks up and meeses everything not the drung not the fact u were high u can have a perfectly normal awesome and amazing life or u can destory it and trun it to shit i do have to say drugs can make it alot easyer but all in all its because of the choise u make and are continuing to make sorry for all the bad spelling and stuff

162. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 23:49:20

magoochy wrote: i have done a large amount of drungs in my life no hard ones like herion and stuff but ive dont mushrooms 37 or more times mdma 4 times acid twice E twice and a couple other things and i have to say out of all the trips (im 17 too so all these drugs have been done in about the last year ecept ive smoked weed and done mushrooms for 3-4 years now and i dont drink at all i hate it and have tryed it alot) none of them have every been really considered bad i loved them all and it has changed my life in so many ways its unbeleveible. i would have to say all the people on here that say drugs are stupid or mess u up its compleatly untrue its u yourself that fucks up and meeses everything not the drung not the fact u were high u can have a perfectly normal awesome and amazing life or u can destory it and trun it to shit i do have to say drugs can make it alot easyer but all in all its because of the choise u make and are continuing to make sorry for all the bad spelling and stuff
    ive don over 376 drungs they were real fun and supr fun and life changd whn i usd marijuana bcuz i helpd me do my hw and ridlins bcuz they mak me crazy!!!!!!!11! i rlly wnt to try a molly, u evr hav one? do u actuly swaet whn u take 1?