UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi guys

1. sathonmig
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:36:25

Just saying hi. I like the new board :) My name is sathonmig I'm from ThaiSpinner but really I'm from here and UCPSB and stuff. I see names that I recognize when I skimmed through the board, but many many more that I don't know. I look forward to talking with you all. I've been inactive for a long time. Haven't made anything in like a year. The last thing I sorta did is putting together the 2nd Southeast Asia collab with ellusion67. Honestly, that wasn't as great as I hoped it would be. If I have time, I might try to redeem myself with another collab lol who knows. Umm anyways if you guys don't know me and wanna see my spinning then um this is a really really really old video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Vs1eA04KU My webcam doesn't work with windows 7 so no new stuff sorry :(

2. Gr3gY
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 12:43:20

welcome back ^^ i think i seen ur name at v3 before :)

3. chris
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 13:11:42

OMG WELCOME. :D

4. zblader
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 04:08:36

Hey Sathon, it's been a while. xD. Welcome :)

5. sathonmig
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 02:37:17

Oh hey Lucia oh wow you're right it has been a long time, xD! Chris, stupid question but are you P'Chris from socal gathering? and nice to meet you Gr3gY from Singapore :)

6. JC
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 02:56:44

heyy :] I know we haven't really talked before, so I dunno if you know me or not, but I've heard of you glad to see you back!

7. Surge
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 02:59:54

Amg, haven't seen you around in years. ;_;